Duo Recommendations

Am looking for suggestions on who provides duos - preferably looking to fulfill duo ** fantasy - been gone for quite some time so not sure where to look.

Thanks!

I have been looking for a while too. That option doesn't seem to be readily available in Ottawa nowadays. It be great to have a few ladies that provide full interactive duos. Or even just a ****-duo!

PM if you prefer ;)

• Like 1

Hi there! If you are into small BBW's, my real life partner Wren Stone and I offer fully interactive duos. We love to share!

Feel free to drop either one of us a line :)

xo Nora

• Like 2

hi, i offer asian duos with Rylee Mae and if arranged ahead of time, we can both plan to be in Ottawa at the same time!

I also know a handful of independent girls in Ottawa who are open to duos as well :)

That duo with Shay and Monique sounds really good, I have met them individually but never as a duo, it is on my TDL.

Other great duo that I was part of were with Jessy Celeste and Sasha May,  and also Jessy with Vicky Lopez, both of these duo's were explosive and I would repeat them any day of the week, except I would need a week in between to recuperate.

• Like 3

Sasha May and Jessy are great as is Sasha May with Monique Matheson.

I have known Sasha for four years now and would highly recommend her along with her duo partners.

You will not be disappointed.

• Like 2

I just moved back in town and I am definitely fully interactive in my duos, 

I offer some with Aeris Blue , and camille Haring (when she is in town) and after the OIC social hopefully plenty more 😄

• Thanks 1

Kimora and I are both Hybrid offering a Duo Special for the Month of February.. 

We are extremely interactive and been doing duo for years so obviously, we know how to please eachother.. 

You can pm me or Kimora for more infos , it will be our pleasure to answer to all of your questions ... 

kisses 

Ali 

Alison and I are always open to taking any special request's, dont be shy to contact us so we can make your fantasy come true ;)

• Like 1