Recommendation for a complete first timer?

Hey all, when I say complete first timer i'm not just talking about this business. I'm young and joining the military, not very smooth at all so I figured this was my best option to experience companionship before I leave. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a provider for someone "inexperienced" for lack of a better word.

I've done googling and such on how to go about this with as little risk as possible for all involved, but I don't feel confident in myself to choose blindly here, in case I overlook an obvious red flag.

If anyone can help out even with some advice on this, it's more than welcome!

If you want no worries about any kind of drama and just a good experience, go with one of the legends, they're all beautiful women.

Katherine https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603 ,

Ms. Manda http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=75468,

Lexy Grace http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=29136

• Like 3

Literally any of the ladies mentioned above would provide you a night to always remember. They're all on Cerb and have photo albums, and they're legitimately nice people. I'd also add MelanieMys to the list, if you like the young girl next door. You can read other people's recommendations of them as well here on Cerb, they all have multiple excellent reviews.

My two pieces of advice... (1) overcome any embarrassment, and be honest with them about your situation. It would shock me if any of them didn't go over and above the call of duty of make your experience special. (2) please please please don't grab someone random off Leolist. The ladies we've mentioned will treat you like a prince, and not rush you out the door as soon as possible.

• Like 6

.... (2) please please please don't grab someone random off Leolist. The ladies we've mentioned will treat you like a prince, and not rush you out the door as soon as possible.

All great advice, but this last point can't be emphasized enough. There are many legit girls on leolist, but there are an equal (if not greater) amount of scammers. The scams can range from simple bait and switch (girl uses stolen photo's and is not the girl you expect when you get there) to flat out attempts to steal your money. Never send an e-transfer deposit, unless it is a lady with a good established reputation. It's an easy way to make money disappear.

You are off to a good start by asking here. All of the above mentioned ladies have great reputations and will likely take very good care of you. Scroll through the recommendation section as well to see if anyone else catches your eye. In my experience, most of the gents who post those don't mind answering questions about them if you send them a private message too.

Most importantly, relax and enjoy yourself. That's what it is all about.

Good luck.

Mikey

• Like 3