So nice to see all those gentlemen names in the "Recent Visitors" of our pages

However, I never have seen some of those men; even if their handle names have a +++++ behind, meaning they were electronically visiting me many times....I never got an appointment request with them.....

I wonder also about those who browse in "secret", I believe this site has a feature for it....their names do not show up in your screen....like private browsing.

In my personal experience, I get very happy when I get a message from the other SP's giving thanks for visiting their web sites; some agencies also give thanks for going and checking their sites.....but what about those "regular-silent-visitors" in our pages? are they afraid of saying "hi....nice pictures" or "hello....ugly pictures", or "i like so much your xxxx that I keep looking at your pics"....whatever would be nice, I think.

I get attracted to many of the ladies' pictures; yesterday I sent a message to 2 of them after opening their sites to see "more" of them. I told them how beautiful they were.... and you know what? they answered very happily and sensually. Why "regular electronic visitors" do not say a word....?

I do not mean the men who come to check us once or even twice.....I am talking about Regulars with capital letters.

If I was asked how many of the gentlemen that are "very very very often" on my pages as visitors I have had in my arms?....I would estimate a 25%....the rest keeps visiting quasi-anonymously....

The gentlemen see our names also when we check their sites to see who they are...whose friends....what posts....what statistics....etc....I usually go in their sites when they request an appointment. As a normal person I want to know more about my next lover and I leave them a message of some sort, as a presentation card of my intrusion.

It would be nice to hear from the men who do this and the ladies who have noticed it....

Thanks for visiting my page!

Loralee

Guest s******ecan****

Well said, and a nice sentiment Lora, we should all be more mindful of this.

Guest W***ledi*Time
However, I never have seen some of those men; even if their handle names have a +++++ behind, meaning they were electronically visiting me many times....

I believe that the "+" sign indicates that they are on your Cerb "Friends List".

The "*" sign seems to mean that they are using "Invisible Mode". I too have been curious about what has recently prompted the sudden use of Invisible Mode by so many members -- I think this "fad" (if you will) started about a month ago. (I'd be surprised if they all individually and deliberately selected this mode -- but I don't know, either, of any other mechanism which would have turned this feature on in so many member's accounts, but not in everyone's.)

As far as viewing other members' Public Profiles -- I freely admit to sticking my nose into all sorts of places on an ongoing basis! Often I find it convenient to "pass through" a members' profile page as an easy route to start searches, etc. Hopefully no-one is reading anything unusual into seeing my name as a recent visitor. I'm perfectly harmless, ha ha!

Agree with the sentiment of this post and the gents above that providing a little feedback after viewing a profile is nice. I am a frequent visiter of many of the ladies' profiles and for the most part try and provide a comment. Inparticular if a new member for me, or new pics. Also if I've been impressed by a conversation in chat or a post she's made. I don't use the 'silent' approach and don't think I would. I don't mind someone knowing I was admiring their profile even if I didn't leave a message. Now because I'm not in Ott I must say that I've visited many ladies' profiles and chatted with them but chances are I won't ever see. Likely be back many more times in the future Loralee and hope you and other ladies don't mind.

WC

Posted via Mobile Device

I owe an apology to anyone who has visited my page because I just went to it for the first time in years and I have nothing there! Maybe it's time I put some sugar in it...

cat

It really is nice to see who has visited my page or left a comment. I do my best to thank all and reply to all comments. I have to say I love CERB and I do meet some very great gentlemen here. What would we do without having such a loving community?

I do want to send out a Special Thank You to Emma Page for telling me about CERB.

Edited by Lexy Grace
Typo

Good point. I wonder if it might be because of the increased traffic that may have resulted from the closing of CL? There were no connections or sense of community there, so perhaps . . .

I am new here and clicking around and getting lost.

I clicked on an advertisement cause I liked the woman's pic and ended up on her personal page and when I saw my name in her visitor's box I felt a bit like I had walked into someone else's house by accident.

I felt a bit snoopy, which, is of course what I was! I actually do like peeking into homes! He He!

Next time I will drop a line on her 'screeny place where people leave messages'.

Thank you for the reminder

Yes Cat some photos would be nice!

I owe an apology to anyone who has visited my page because I just went to it for the first time in years and I have nothing there! Maybe it's time I put some sugar in it...

cat

I clicked on an advertisement cause I liked the woman's pic and ended up on her personal page and when I saw my name in her visitor's box I felt a bit like I had walked into someone else's house by accident.

I felt a bit snoopy, which, is of course what I was! I actually do like peeking into homes! He He!

You have no reason to feel awkward or embarrassed when visiting the personal sites of other CERB members. CERB is a community and members feel a need to get to know other members. I for one am always pleased when someone visits my site, whether they leave a message or not.

• Like 1

Well I guess I'm guilty of checking out people's profiles without leaving a note. I really didn't think it bothered anybody. With the guys there usually isn't any information anyway. Sorry girls, I'll start sayin hi