Anais french

I am a huge fan of angela frim this agency now i have 2 atf! Anais is fantastic. The only negative is that she is only visiting. Like they say run dont walk to see her.

Saw Anais today and my experience was so good that it prompted me to sign up and post (I have been lurking in the past but have never posted anything).

Great service, attitude and looks. Really petite and very cute.

Booking was also very easy and the location was convenient. The whole experience was excellent.

I just spent an hour with Anais and it was not enough. She is amazing, awesome spinner body and cute face. Best of all was her personality, she enjoys her work and aims to please. She responded very quickly to my initial text query with her rates and services. I will definitely see her again. 

Edited by Mark65

20 hours ago, pony1966 said:

Going to see Angela from YFL this week. Hoping she also gets into as Anais.

I've seen both - different experiences.  PM for details. 

As for a review of Anais, let me just say she is TINY!!!  ....and her pics are not really representative of what you get when you show up....but not in a bad way.  When I saw her (last week), we talked about her pics and she was saying how she didn't like them and was hoping to get new ones.  The MyFrenchLady pics are usually pretty "glossy".

Anais is very fun to be with - lots of laughs.  Her body is well, amazing.  As mentioned above, perfect lil' breasts for her body size....yet she has the butt of girl bigger than her.  It all balances out for sure. 

Re her services/skills, it might be better to PM me on that one lol.  A lil' too saucy to post in the recommendation.  🙂

I have seen Lorena and have to say she looks exactly like her picture but has dropped 10lbs not her body was even better than the pics!

• Thanks 1

I was waiting anxiously for Anais to return to Halifax. The first time with her last year was wonderful, but it was even better today. She is kind, she loves to please, and she oozes of sexual energy. She is very involved and you can tell she loves it. She made me feel like I’m the only man in the universe. 

Treat her well gentlemen, she deserves the best. 

Just met with Anais for the second time. I didn't think it could get better, boy was I wrong. She is beautiful, hard bodied and unbelievably energetic. She is amazing in every aspect. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.