Michaella Caress

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

well after several chats in the chat room, I finally decided to pay Michaella a visit today on good friday...and a GOOD friday it was. At first I didn't know what to expect when I got to her location, but after I found it and she let me in I was in for a pleasant surprise.

It wasn't just that Michaella is pretty and a beautiful body that attracted me, it was her personality that got me. She is a free spirit and enjoys laughter as part of her every day routine. she made me feel quite at ease with a great shower provided with plenty of teasing. Once we got on the table...gentlement...let me say she knows how to work that table!

I left there only after...and I'm quoting her..." I found my sea legs" Needless to say it was a good time had by all and I look forward to my next encounter :)

I've been reading her funny quirky ad's for the 2 years. I found them funny, whimsical and sometimes they didn't make any sense. Recently I've been chatting with her in the cerb chat and found her to be an interesting, funny person. From her recommendations and pictures, I could not tell what she was like except that the men all said she was fun and I should go see her.

So I manage to make an appointment with her today. Not knowing what to expect.

When she open the door, a sexy girl opened the door and welcomed me in and gave me a big hug and kiss. She took me in to the massage room where we chatted and got to know each other for a few minutes. Then she asked if I wanted to take a shower with her and I said Sure :). I heard that her showers were very erotic.

I helped her off with her bra and panties. and she made sure that i checked out her ass and felt her firm natural breast. They felt great. We ran to the shower as it was cold. In the the shower she lathered me up and washed me and did some standing body slides. Ooohh tingles up and down my spine.

Back to the massage room where she asked me I wanted to play or massage first. I show massage. She gives a nice firm massage. and slippery body slides and plenty of nice kissing. And then comes the flip. where there were plenty of kissing and body slides.

She asked if I wanted to see her special talent? I said sure.

And she showed me ,she sure was vocal. It was the first time i've seen that talent before. The table was soaked.

Like I alway say. I'm a gentleman and the woman always cum's first :)

Then she said it was my turn.

What transpires I will keep private. But it was more the I expected and it was great :). I know Michaella, I told you it was good, but it was in fact Greaat :)

She offers a great massage, is a funny sexy woman, has her own vocabulary and a great finish that leaves the legs wobbly :)

We went a bit overtime, and she apologized for keeping me late as she wanted to have fun too. I said no problem, Time had gone by so fast and I had a totally unexpected fun experience.

You've read her ad's, She is a like her ad's. Sexy, strange, quirky and funny , What you see is what you get.

I had a great time and highly recommend that you pay her a visit. before she get's too busy.

I will repeat again.

P.S

Michaella and Claire Heavens sometime's do duo's. Claire invited me one day for a duo with the both of them. I declined as I rather have one on one sessions. But I can see now, that it would be very erotic and awesome. But I don't think my poor heart can take it :(. Either one of these women alone offer a great experience.

Edited by someguy
  • Like 1

I saw Michaella on Friday and had a great time. She's not a clock watcher at all. I had a wonderful time with her and can't wait for my next appointment.

Guest l***nc**k

Where to start?

Sexy

Smart

Beautiful

Easy to talk to

Sexy

Energy

Not a clock watcher....

Ive been a client for sometime now, and every visit gets better. Never a dull moment and takes care of me....

Overall 10+

Take the time to see this amazing woman :)

Since I've met Michaella in April, we've been chatting a lot on Chat. She recently announced her retirement in September. So I wanted to see her one more time before she retires. Now she is hosting in the west-end for now, and today I had the opportunity to see her at noon. So Noon, arrive's and I head off in the pouring rain to the west end. I didn't mind getting wet, as I was going to be getting shower time. I arrived at her locations, and she let me in, and sat down for a few minutes to chat and hug and kiss, then off to the massage room, we go where we kiss some more and undress and went into the shower. Now you all know by know I enjoy shower time with MA's and Michella is a lot of fun in the shower as she washes every inch of me, and does standing body slides and keeps me stimulated. After a soapy fun time we went back to the massage room, I hop on to the table and assumed the position, she starts to rub my shoulders and bum, but then I rolled over and asked her to get on the table where we could cuddle and kiss and fondle her. She is very vocal and I made her have a quivering orgasm where she squirted a little :). Then she told me it was my turn. Her hands do a great job, she asked if I had a prostate massage before. I said no, and she asked me if i wanted to try, and I said sure. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she said she would be gentle, she used a lot of lube. It started off slow and it felt great and then all of a sudden she began to rub my prostate and it felt wonderful. Within minutes I could not take much more of this and started to cum and cum with intensity. I was left quivering for a few minutes, never experienced something like that. :) She cleaned me up and then I went for a shower to clean up. Then off to work I go, a bit shaky but smiley. Again guys, this is something you should try. Michaella is a the girl next door, fun to talk to, and good with her hands and a great kisser. She know's how to please a man. So give her a try before she retires. You won't regret it :)

I spent a very pleasurable and fun hour with Michaella a couple of weeks ago. She is attractive, quirky, fun and easygoing. She is also a really really good kisser... wow. I enjoyed giving her a massage very much, and possibly a bit more than a massage. We had fun talking about books, cats and other things. Time really flew by and then it was my turn for a little attention, which was very pleasurable. A great time overall. I will definitely see her again next year.

Thanks Michaella

Polydeuces

• Like 1

I had the good fortune to end my labour day weekend with Michaella. She was a warm, inviting and fun lady which was great as I'm a shy person by nature.

We connected easily via text which was much appreciated as this was a spur of the moment decision on my part.

Although I'd prefer to leave the intimate details between the two of us, I will say she is a beautiful lady (and a great kisser) who was very intuitive to what I liked and very very reactive to what I was doing. Suffice to say it was a truly wonderful experience and a heck of a way to end the long weekend :-)

I highly recommend Michaella and look forward to seeing her again.

Just saw Michaella for her massage with extras. I am just as happy as the rest of you to see that this beautiful woman is now posting ads in the fs section! She is gorgeous in body and mind.

I could not contain myself after reading her erotic story on Thursday. Our sessions was fantastic. Booking was super easy by phone.

Got to her place which smelled amazing with all her scented candles. She met me at the door naked with dfk. Led me to the bedroom and laid me down to give me an amazing massage.

The finish was by far the best. One of the best blowjobs i have every had. She is so enthusiastic and gets it so wet. She uses her tongue and mouth like nothing i have ever seen. Great finish too.

Ended with some great conversation and a nice hug. Great gal, do yourselves a favour. You deserve it.

Almost forgot her amazingly huge and firm tits. :)

Thanks babe!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.