Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Thanks so much to everyone who came out & those hot sexy ladies. that was so much fun!!.. See you next month!! Kianna's Birthday party in Ottawa & SSN hits Vaughan. Watch for info. This is the life :-) Pm me to be put on the invite list.

November 3rd is approaching and the party looks to be a very intimate affair, send me a note or a txt 613-979-1977, your conatc number is all I need for a confirmation and then I will send you the address. Drop in between 8 and midnight, almost on restrictions (cfs and cgreek) lots of toys and fun outfits and furniture.

Any parties next week? In town nov 8 9 and 10 please pm me. Up for anything

Guest e**k***er

any parties happening in belleville/kingston area in nov/dec

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

November- SSN events planned..Vaughan(toronto) November 17 & 18 - 3ladies..Ottawa November 24, Kianna's Birthday Party :-) prebooking& deposit is required! FUN FUN by all. You know you want to join.. dont be shy. PM me which party you would like to attend. THIs is the life boys.. join me :-) Samantha xo

In Toronto tomorrow with a hotel room...never tried group fun, but would like to. Any takers?

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Ottawa-Thursday November 24th, Kianna's Birthday Party :icon_smile: $280 6:30pm to 10pm...PM me for a spot. 8 spaces available. 3ladies, if we get 10 confirmed we will invite another lady. Dont be shy, everyone is welcome. This is the life boys.. join me :icon_smile: Samantha xo

Sign in to follow this