Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

I have had a lot of requests for another social event, I think an after work thing the first week after the Canada Day long weekend would be good!

Anyone have a preference to the date? It would be from about 4:30-7:30 and there will probably be an after party or two ;)

Also looking for venue options I have a few ideas but it never hurts to get more ideas pm me or email this as we don't want to talk about the location on a public forum.

[email protected]

Saturday evening I am hosting an open house naked party at my suite down town! 200 cover charge. You can hang for the evening and hopefully we can get into some gang bang group fun! I do love CIM, COF, and of course you may try my world famous double anal! [email protected] for more info http://www.switchmadison.com to learn more about me. If you ask for more picture your request will be deleted, the 14 on my web site should be enough to decide if you should risk it.

Still some room for this evening, there will be time for some one on one (10-15min sessions) as I am entertaining for 5.5 hours. Albert at Bay hotel when you get there txt or call 613-979-1977 for the room number. Must arrive after 8:30 and before 11 (the early guys will get the most attention of course)

Hello everyone. I am new to CERB and just joined this fantastic social group. i have never taken part in group sex before but I know that this is just what I am looking for. Can anyone tell me how all this works and if there is anything important I should know about?? If anyone knows of any events happening in Thunder Bay that maybe I can take part in please let me know.....Thanks All.

Hey All...I will be in the Hamilton area July 15th to the 21st. If you know of anything that might be fun, orgasmic. and interesting please let me know. i love to play and love to please.

Hi folks :) I'm new to poly group having never participated in a large group setting. Though I am interest in learning and getting know everyone

This Saturday the 16th I am hosting party night at my new digs down town (walking distance from blues fest if you want an after party) The fun starts at 8:30pm and runs through to 1:00am 200 at the door, you are welcome to join for the evening or drop in and leave when it suits you. Snacks and refreshments will be served and you can BYOB. I ususally end up with 3-4 guys so don't be shy it will be an intimate a fare! All holes open and you can play as much as you want. Come and get naked with me this Saturday! (I am hoping I can get some double anal this time!!)

I have written some ruminations (brief articles) about group sex in the '70s and in the '80s. If there is interest, should I post them here or in the General Canada discussion? Suggestions?

bcguy42,

Maybe just provide a link, as this is typically just short messages. Anything longer can maybe go in the "general discussion" section if you don't have a link.

Tonight's the night! Only a few maybes so lets step it up Ottawa!

Who is horny and ready to give me a pounding? 613-979-1977 drop between 8:30 and 11:30 we should be wrapped up by 12:30-1 ish come and get off and leave or stay all night and take you time :) 200 gets you in the door BYOB (no getting drunk just social)

Guest **spo**

I'm new to the group and have always been curious about participating in a Bukkake type event, do they happen? Or does it take place at the parties at all?

Bukkake is a fun thing, there are ladies that do just that! about 100 a person if anyone is interested let me know and I will get one rolling 6 or 7 guys would be awesome! nice messy cim cof and cob for all.

I like the "safe" factor of just a group of guys creaming on a nice pretty face...maybe a good initiation into group for me.

Guest **spo**

Ya definitely could be a great way of "breaking the ice".

Enjoyed the Social. Wish I could have stayed longer. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.I look forward to see y'all again.

Up coming events for August!

First off a super treat one of my most favorite ladies of all time will be coming through town and we have an all holes filled extravaganza the afternoon of the 2nd do not miss it, it will be one for the history books!

Next week if there is interest we can have a quick bukkake session 100 for an hour of hand and mouth with a final climax all over and in a lovely ladies face mouth and boobs :) thinking either Thursday around 1:30 or Wednesday around 4:30 let me know what works [email protected] and for details the lady is early 20's and very cute with a very pretty face.

Sign in to follow this