Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Just a quick note that the swingers and group scene is also alive and well in Western Canada.

So any parties going on for New Yrs? Looking for something to do *no pun intended*

PM me if you know of anything!

New to this and I am very interrested in participating. PM if there is anything going on this weekend!

Hi Guys!

I am planning on hosting a party the 3rd week of Febuary. Anyone interested in attending, please pm me for more details!!

Tiffany xoxo

An update:

The party will be Febuary 18th. If you wish to be on the invite list please email me and we can proceed from there!

[email protected]

Looking forward to meeting.....

xoxo

thinking on forming a noon hour group once in awhile here in wpg for thos interested - the group would consist of myself , and any clients that might like to be involved in a one girl vs group scene ...

Anyone interested in attending in Winnipeg?

I sounds like a lot of fun an I'd like to try it. There are some beautiful women in Halifax. I think it would be easy to round up male volunteers.:wink:

Anyone up for an event? I am not sure if anyone even reads this group anymore but just incase!

Friday am (9:30 to noon) the 25th of February I will be hosting an event 160/person in the east end near the 417 and Innes. PSE and more :) email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Im up for an event in the next couple of weeks. Any SP interested? PM me on here and lets see what we can arrange.

Guest s*ap*s**t

i have a very hot sp that's looking for 4 guys to take care of in all ways possible if interested post here or send me a pm and she will get back to us the bigger the better she says

Looks like there is a little bit of life here! Anyone up for a little fun this Thursday am?

I will host a few gentlemen and it will fun! We got into some impossible positions and had a great time in February!

Ready And Willing. But does this exist in Winnipeg? If not it should, I heard hear the best way to keep warm is body heat.

Sign in to follow this