Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

emb3750 FKK...nuf said!

If you want some good review ask Ulixthesetrojans he has been to Germany a few times in the last couple of years!!

I couldn't keep away. Just too curious about what was going on.

Cheers Everyone.

It is going to be a great one!! Thanks to Mr. Hooker for organizing!!

OK.. as a rookie event planner I made a boo-boo. When I first suggested this I gave a location we had already used and people jumped on the idea. That is a no-no as we try and keep the location private to avoid unwanted attention. I proposed a place as an example and we seemed to jump on it. That should not have happened and as a result we have had to make an adjustment to the location. After some discussion here is what is happening:

Poly Group social, Thursday Oct 1, 4-7 pm, (although it may and has gone longer). The location will be somewhere in the downtown area, PM me for details.

Anyone who posted the old location on this board I would appreciate if you go back and edit out the old Location to avoid confusion.

Sorry about this folks, Live and Learn. And the turnout looks really good. You don't have to be serious about being into poly in its many shapes and forms, it is just a great time to network.

Howdy! I'm very interested in participating but I can't make it to the Oct 1st event. Any chance for a later start time on these events? I gotta work during the day. :) Can anyone PM me with details on the next event?

Thanks for doing a great job on the social, CH. The market area is a good solution. PM CH for details.

Hey Fling,

We alternate between lunch (11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and after work (4 p.m to 7 p.m.) events.

For all events, PM the organizer for details. (They won't PM you. You have to PM them. In this case, it's CanuckHooker.)

FlingPass: Howdy! I'm very interested in participating but I can't make it to the Oct 1st event. Any chance for a later start time on these events? I gotta work during the day.

Thanks CanuckHooker for organizing another successful social event... I would have loved to had met more ladies... I was looking forward to networking and meeting more SPs; not that meeting other hobbiests wasn't also beneficial...

Same here a bit late but met some great people, and good conversation.

Cannot wait for the next one!

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Hey Guys, Sorry I missed another get together. I dont get to come online often anymore. I would love to come out. canuckhooker, email me if you plan on doing this again :-) I am game!!! I am a grandmother now why I have been away. ttys, Samantha

Thanks for organizing Canhooker. Was great seeing everybody!

It was great to meet some cerbites and a couple of lovely ladies as well!

Thanks to CH for all his work on the get-together!

There is an event in the works with one of my long term faves next wed or thur afternoon. PM me or email me "[email protected]" if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this