Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

I am planning a get together tomorrow night, at the lounge of a downtown hotel. I have a room in the Hotel and was thinking if some of us get along we could make an after party ;)

There is a possibility of an event Wednesday evening with a non pro friend of mine. pm me or email [email protected] if you are interested in the details.

There is a poly play event this Thursday evening down town, feature my favorite 21 year old :) ping me if you are interested @$200 for 2 hours of fun! [email protected]

Guest markottawa24

Hi there, 27m bi curious, new to the group :)

Thursday morning having a little get together with a very sweet popular petite cerb lady, all holes filled and cim :) should take most of the morning 200 a guy. Just to clarify this event is not a Bi or Bi curious event. We have never had one and frankly the idea does not appeal to me. However I know there have to be a few guys out there that might be into it or curious about it. I know a Lady that really wants in on one of these so if any guys want more info pm me and I will get you all together.

This Thursday's event will happen in Kanata BTW

Anyone up for a lunch social next week? The idea is we could gather at a local restaurant for lunch, those of us that know each other can reconnect and anyone curious about the events here in Ottawa can meet some of the participants.

Sounds good pm or email if you want to meet next Tuesday for lunch, there is a good chance that we could end up doing more than lunch afterwords, so if you have some time in the afternoon leave it open ;)

We do have a social event on Tuesday May 31st for lunch! It will be in the Preston Street/Carling ave area.

For the Tuesday May 31st lunch, Dummpy has me to be the point man for this social. Please PM me instead of Dummpy.

Saturday night as in Tonight naked with lots of sex anyone?? Down Town around 8 or 9 till 11 or 12 :) pm or email me for info [email protected]

An amazing evening this Wednesday, we have 2 of the hottest ladies I know both early 20's and both gorgeous with tight bodies! BBBJ Greek and DP on the menu.

Let me know if you are interested [email protected] neither lady is here on cerb, but I can give you more info if you email or pm me. The event is limited so let me know sooner than later please.

Hi dummpy, too bad the hours don't suit me I'd have been be happy to join you had it been later.

Sign in to follow this