Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

Is it not just amazing what a piece of clothing slighlty askew can do! Mlle Kelly and her perky breasts just seem so luscious and ripe for the picking, or would that be nibbling! Thank you Cato for sharing a photo of this lovely lass, no doubt one of Australia's national treasures, among many others. So far away, yet so close! sigh

picture.php?albumid=1455&pictureid=8881

RHAG's very own Cherry Kiss. I love the long red hair (in case there was any doubt on that point...)

madison5.jpg

Satin Dreamz Madison.

5'8", 120

Looks like a cutie.

I'd like to nominate Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under for the new poll. One of my favorite natural reds. Such a sweet innocent look.

G93896_b.jpg

cf1_LaurenAmbrose30.jpg

I just posted a new poll in the General Discussion Area. Make sure you go vote! I decided to do a Grand Champion style poll with the winners of our last four polls duking it out.

Thanks for doing this, Mikeyboy. That's great!

I'm hoping we get a good response on the main board.

No problem Cato. You certainly do more than your share for the cause. So far Julianne Moore has the lead. (Although only 15 have voted so far.) I gave the poll 7 days which may have been too much. Through the odd comment on it next week to keep it on the first page. We'll see how it goes. (Go Gillian!)

Kate from Mirage (spud's current favorite) has got some very enthusiastic reviews on the Toronto board.

Encouraging RHAG members to vote in the poll on the main board. There are only twenty votes so far. Let's get some momentum going!

125632360561f6f78a31174a5590dc389061fd3300.jpg

Let's make Robyn from Garden of Eden our Redhead of the Day for Monday.

24, 5'4", 110, 34B.

Last day for everyone to get their votes in. The poll in the general discussion area.

Just posted the results of the poll on the main board. (It didn't highlight it as having a new post as I was the last one to comment. It just added the post as an additional comment. Someone else should comment to make it official.) Julianne Moore is officially the winner!

julianne_moore_2.jpg

julianne-moore-20041206-16791.jpg

Lily-Cole.jpg

Lily Cole, redhead of the day.

Model, actress, Cambridge student....

I haven't had time to do much research lately, and was wondering if anyone had come across any new redheads?

julianne_moore_2.jpg

Our recent poll winner, Julianne Moore, should be our RHOD. Great legs on her, never really noticed before.

Thanks again to Mikeyboy for running this on the main board.

Suggestions for other activities, please?

Something to celebrate:

600 messages officially posted on RHAG!

Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this most active of groups.