Leg Worship

OMG THANK YOU! THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MY FAVOURITE GROUP.

Always been a leg man, even remember one particular girl in late high school who delighted in wearing the skimpiest min-skirt combined with skin coloured panty hose. Of course our desks consisted of a table top, a flat wooden seat and wire mesh at bottom for books etc.. Suffice to say that she had nowhere to hide and I believe she was proud of her looks. Probably enjoyed driving both the guys ans our teacher to "distraction".

That I can still remember her and even her name decades later says a lot.

That is when I realized that legs are my favourite turn on, followed by ass, yes even ahead of boobies. (I don't mind cleavage of course). LOL Think I'll be dropping by regularly. :)

Finest collection of leg pics I've seen. Thanks Cato!!

btw~As these and other pic will attest women have all the "real" power. We are putty in their hands and ????? Haha ;)

Thanks to those of you who post these "pic of the crop" beautiful pics. I find that some of the most tantalizing ones are like the 1st of 8 by "needfun" (tyvm ) posted 11-01-2015 02:13 PM. (Blonde wearing a light blue dress raised just enough..) Love being teased, that pic puts all the focus on her lovely, sexy legs. Purrrrfect!

As for ALL the ladies in these pictures.... Sigh... You're all adorable. ;)