Girls who wear glasses

Guest La***nico***

I am a lady(hobbyist) who wears glasses...and has for my adult life. I love to see people wearing glasses, they can be a wonderful accessory...smart, sexy...but I also wonder what is going on behind sunglasses! Are you staring at my gams?

Guest M*****le*****c-H***s (Reti

What a nice surprise. There is a saying, "Men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses." Maybe your attraction to glasses wearers is because glasses give the impression of intelligence? Some people find intelligence erotically attractive. I wear them but I wish I didn't. Glad to find this group. :)

Guest M*****le*****c-H***s (Reti

Question: does wearing glasses make it harder for people to see your eyes? Not talking sunglasses, that's a different matter but as a glasses wearer myself, apart from feeling that I'm hiding behind them, I feel that it makes it harder for people to see my pretty brown windows to my soul. What do you think?

I will tell you this Michelle, if a guy for instance wants to see your pretty eyes(a guy like me lets say) he will see them, trust me! Unless you wear really small glasses and look down all the time, but look at my eyes and I will see yours, my opinion.