Sign in to follow this  

Strip club recommendation

Last weekend I went to a strip club for a bachelor party and I was impressed by the establishment so I wanted to share with my friends from Lyla.

Ok. So this place is not where most of Lyla's members live but not that far for some. We visited the bar called "Le Garage" it is situated in Mirabel(that's right the town where there used to be an airport) but close to St-Jerome.

The place is has a lot of parking because it used to be a garage. They turned it into a top of the line strip club with very sexy ladies working there. If I would have to rate the ladies I have seen, they would rate from 8.5 - 10.

The owner received us very well, he was glad to see a group of 12 come in in the middle of the afternoon. The bachelor got a few free dances and the drinks were reasonable.

Guest *t**e**x

Well, Pigales has only the best working there so Le Garage must be pretty good!!

BARBERELLAS IS THE BEST CLUB I HAVE SEEN and I have been to all of the clubs. THE prettiest, nicest, classiest girls, friendliest/honest management, safe, and good vibes fun times! You can't buy an ambiance/atmostphere with such great vibes and energy... Come drink your beer where you'll feel great and be in GOOD COMPANY all around... including the customers who come in. Just a friendly crowd all around. :) XOXOXOX Plus, who know how much longer it will be there. make the good times last as long as you can. XOXO -BAMBI

Sign in to follow this