Overheard in the club

"Oops, sorry. I creamed all over my panties before you got them off."

You know, the panties coming off at the third song is just a guideline. If what we're doing is getting you off, you can take a shortcut. I won't mind. Plus, you won't have to wring out your underwear.

Safety first.

"Hey, I recognize you from [other club]. Were you there a couple of months ago? I remember that I wanted to dance with you but you were always busy."

How do they remember? Especially if we never got the chance to even talk?

Phoenix remembered me. I didn't remember her till I went through the Barb's thread and saw that I had mentioned her over a year ago.

This was more of a hilarious coincidence. I sell things on a popular online retailing site, and I get immediate notification of any sales.

I had just finished up some dances, pulled out my wallet and phone and a sale went through, triggering the CHA CHING cash register sound on my phone.

Everyone in the CR got a laugh about that.

After grabbing me under the table and making a pretty accurate estimate of my size,

"You know, I have no gag reflex ..."

Why are you telling me this?

Is this bad form on the part of the dancer?

I spent some time with a highly aggressive dancer who really seems to enjoy being with me, and then she came back with me to the table to sit and chat. Terrific. I love that. She proceeded to keep rubbing me all over in front of my friends and others at the club and said in a loud, clear voice, audible to at least the next 3 tables:

"My god, I love your huge cock!"

Flattering to me, obviously, but might it be a bit embarrassing to some of the other guys in earshot who aren't as blessed? I mean, even if she's telling the truth and not the lie that I asked/paid her to.

"I haven't seen you in months. You wrote a review that a couple of guys mentioned to me. I want to show you my thanks."

I won't say who, where, when, or what happened. It was very enjoyable for me. You know who you are.