Client Profile Information Sheets?

The idea of a client information sheet seems like a good one, at first, but in many ways isn't as workable as one might think, at least in my experience.

When someone contacts me, I send a detailed letter about my services and restrictions. I ask to know some things about them, too. Some prospective clients reply with valuable information, but many do not. I've found that those who say little aren't holding back so much as they're often open to going with the flow, so to speak, and discovering the chemistry that may occur between us. The quality of the interaction is based on many subtle things that can't be confined to particular acts or accessories. It's got a lot to do with personal style, rapport, a shared sense of humour and a willingness to be open and vulnerable that can't be forced or faked.

That said, I aim for extended meetings so that there's time to create a basis for intimate play. I offer experiences rather than services; I only make same day or half-hour appointments with established clients who may find that they want to experience something brief and intense. Not everyone works the same way, and what I offer isn't what everyone is looking for, either. We're all different!

However, knowing what the prospective client is interested in isn't my first consideration. Screening is about safety. If I'm sure that I'm safe and that I'll be treated well, I can address the man's interests. If I don't think we'll be compatible, nothing else matters.

While I'm willing to play hard, the first meeting with someone new is more exploratory than kinky. If we have a mutual rapport, then I ask for detailed information about needs, fantasies and fetishes.

Guest C*****tte

I prefer for clients to email me with information about themselves. A polite letter of introduction is a great way to go. It feels more personal than a form letter or a profile of likes and dislikes. Also, having to look up profiles for potential clients would add quite a bit to my business management workload.

If there is a very specific act they require then I am not the provider for them because like Samantha I am experience, not service, oriented.

Of course, this is just me. Other ladies might like this. Though probably not those who book mainly through the phone. They too would not have the time to look up profiles in a timely manner.

I prefer for clients to email me with information about themselves. A polite letter of introduction is a great way to go. It feels more personal than a form letter or a profile of likes and dislikes. Also, having to look up profiles for potential clients would add quite a bit to my business management workload.

If there is a very specific act they require then I am not the provider for them because like Samantha I am experience, not service, oriented.

Of course, this is just me. Other ladies might like this. Though probably not those who book mainly through the phone. They too would not have the time to look up profiles in a timely manner.

Agreed. Canned questions tend to lead to canned responses. Not that adding some particulars is a bad idea, so I agree with namssa in principle and I would include details in my introduction, but not as to any particular activities as that's not my style.

If I may say so, knowing Charlotte a bit and some of the other ladies here, whether they choose to see you will have something to do with your ability to provide a polite and ... well ... coherent introduction that meets whatever qualifications are listed on the lady's website. "Hey baby, I'm horny ... you busy?" probably isn't going to make the grade.

I had one client who would email me ahead of time a roll playing scenario he wanted to try, and I would read it. It would be quite lengthy and took way too much time to read and attempt to do for him. I am not an actress, and if that is what the client is looking for he has the wrong person. I am like the other ladies, every encounter is different, and it is a wonderful "experience". This client would get upset if everything was not perfect for him. Even if I did my best to fulfill his request. I would rather have a unique experience with my clients then something set in stone and have them be upset with me.

I don't mind special outfit requests, and toy requests, but will not do anything like that again. It was unnatural and unreal and did not feel right to me. I like my time spent enjoying each others company!

I have a form on my site for clients to make requests, and or tell me info they want about our encounter. But as for to get to know each other, likes/dislikes, that is what my screening process is for. To make sure we are both safe and right for each other. I usually know by the end of the screening if we will get along!

This is my opinion, and in no way meant to offend anyone.

Shortcake!

• Like 7

Sweet Shortcake...wonderful answer! The question I hate the most is "What would a date with you be like? How would we start and how would it progress?" That is way too much pressure. I like to go with the flow. Each and every person is different and therefor a script is pretty much impossible to follow. We need to feed off of each other and let chemistry guide us to the perfect encounter! So many factors come into play especially when meeting someone new! Just let it happen and everyone leaves happy and satisfied!

• Like 2

with me, email is a lot better then phone, because my voice is not the greatest, always. I probably would have never had the chace to meet Soleil, :) if it was not for email.

When I started hobbying, I thought I was looking just for sex, with ladies who offered a list of services. And when you have the actual encounter, you select the services you want off the menu so to speak

I realized pretty quickly that it was more exciting, and pleasurable to meet a new lady, and the satisfaction of the encounter was because of the chemistry between the two of us, not on the list of services she provided.

I see nothing wrong in a brief bio of yourself (age, physical build, hobbying experience, likes/dislikes) but a complete screenplay of what the encounter should be, well that's not me.

It's also why when I schedule an encounter, I like two hours. If it was just sex, I'd need a half hour, and that includes time to undress and dress LOL

I'm looking at the encounter as for lack of a better word a date. It's a chance to meet and get to know a woman. (and no, I'm not looking for a relationship LOL)

And untill you meet and have the date, you don't know what the encounter will be like

Some ramblings

RG

• Like 1

Two things Al,

I have not met Soleil but have communicated through few PM's & emails as well as have learned a bit of her personality from her posts (you of course having had the chance to actually met he know better than me) and I very much doubt she would turn someone down by his voice b and this is where my second point comes, I'm sure you think your voice is a lot worse than it really is, us humans tend to understimate ourselves a bit.

with me, email is a lot better then phone, because my voice is not the greatest, always. I probably would have never had the chace to meet Soleil, :) if it was not for email.

So, to make my comment belong a little in the thread I do appreciate when a gentleman is interested in meeting me for him to share a bit about him and tell me if he has particular expectations so that if there is something I would not feel comfortable with or not willing to do I rather suggest for him to meet other SP.

I always always invite gentlemen requesting an appointment to visit my website to avoid false expectations or disappointment.

. . . . This client would get upset if everything was not perfect for him. Even if I did my best to fulfill his request. I would rather have a unique experience with my clients then something set in stone and have them be upset with me.

Shortcake, I totally agree! My experience is that the ones who have a very definite outline and detailed expectations are setting us up for failure. What actually happens is unlikely to follow his fantasy to a T because we're human beings, not actors following a script. I try to encourage my visitors to relax and let things flow in their own way, as they will. I'm quite happy to say that I do or do not offer certain things, but I won't ever guarantee anything. There are too many variables that may make something a poor choice for that particular meeting, though it might be very different another time.

That said, I do a fair amount of role playing. I find it works best with clients I've seen before, though. And then all we really need is a set-up: He's the interrogator, I'm the spy they've captured recently... or whatever!

Two things Al,

I have not met Soleil but have communicated through few PM's & emails as well as have learned a bit of her personality from her posts (you of course having had the chance to actually met he know better than me) and I very much doubt she would turn someone down by his voice b and this is where my second point comes, I'm sure you think your voice is a lot worse than it really is, us humans tend to understimate ourselves a bit.

So, to make my comment belong a little in the thread I do appreciate when a gentleman is interested in meeting me for him to share a bit about him and tell me if he has particular expectations so that if there is something I would not feel comfortable with or not willing to do I rather suggest for him to meet other SP.

I always always invite gentlemen requesting an appointment to visit my website to avoid false expectations or disappointment.

Yes, I agree that Solieil would not have turned me away because of my voice ether, she is much to kind to do that. In my case I get very nervous on the phone, this affects my voice a lot. by Soleil and I talking through email 1st, I had the chance to explain my voice obsticals. My voice is not to bad, so I have been told. It is just that I have high expectations for myself, but when I get nervous, I feel I sound funny,lol.

Soleil, being the very nice and understanding person that she is, talking with her ether on the phone or in person, is easy for me. for this I thank her :)

I like Roamingguy's comments. I too probably was just looking for sex on my first experience into this hobby but realized quickly there is much much more to this hobby! Especially after I joined Cerb shortly after and saw how many terrific Lady's and hobbyists there were, the community atmosphere and the fun that was being had by all. Some as a hobbyist...some making a living.

I never have nor will request prior an outfit of my choice (I want to meet you in what you feel sexy in) no scenarios, no wishlists, or what I want to do to you or you do to me fantasy. I really enjoy meeting someone new, having fun and letting everything just play out the way it is meant to. In the case of a repeat visit the same which is what I hope for. The comfort level is much more relaxed and new exciting things happen but not pre-planned.

I too treat it like a date so to speak. Take time, relax, enjoy each others company and have lots and lots of fun! It is business but if things click then it can also develope into repeat visits and a friendship of sorts. Not a typical friendship but nonetheless a connection/friendship.

Just my "rambling on" opinion on the question..lol

Just to be clear, my original post was NOT about role play, acting out anything or predesignated activities of any kind. Nor am I advocating anything of that nature.

It was more about providing some basic information to an SP of a client's personality, likes/dislikes type thing. For instance, theoretically say a client was into fly fishing or Nascar racing, a SP may chose to wear some hip waders for the fly fishing client or perhaps a Nascar race jumpsuit or perhaps nothing related at all, but at least she has the ability to make that choice if she wants.

Let's say that I like ladies dressed in a black skirt and white top or a black cocktail type dress. If a lady knew that is what I liked, she still can choose to wear whatever she likes, but at least she knows I have a preference of some sort. Not that nothing else will be good for me, quite the opposite, I like lots of looks, just a preference in a certain direction.

I agree that it may not be a workable idea for the most part. I am just exploring it's viability and I get the sense that nothing can beat that first meeting.

Personally, I believe and enjoy seeing what a lady chooses to wear when she sees me, especially after the first meeting. Also I am a big believer in the natural interaction of two people with no preset scenarios in the session and being there for the total unplanned experience and the intimacy, not just service. Once a client and lady get to know each other they can take an encounter in whatever direction that they both agree.

I used to strictly book clients through email in the past and while they did give me a brief description and sounded okay, it never really gave me a sense of their whole personality and what they were truly interested in. More often than not, their personality was much different than I had encountered by email and sometimes not in a good way.

Now I only book by phone and I don't mind taking an extra few minutes to talk to someone. I must honestly say that I can pick up a vibe as to whether or not I will get along with the person by hearing their voice and engaging them in a conversation. Mind you, I can tell when someone is wasting my time but it doesn't hurt to chat for a few minutes.

I often have older gentlemen calling me telling me they're looking for someone regular to see every week. I have very many established regulars this way and this often makes up over 50% of my income so it's definitely worth it to go the extra mile in the beginning to gain some sort of rapport and find out their likes and dislikes and vice versa. Upon meeting the appt it is much smoother, casual and no pre jitters or formalities to worry about. Once I am aware of their type of personality, i can gage the appt and what I have planned based on that. I try not to let them hype up the appt or have extremely high expectations. Only knowing that I offer a GFE service ( and what that entails) and that I will not take their money and run. Everything else is a surprise and they walk away happy.

Another thing worth mentioning is that the way the rate of technology is constantly advancing, people want some sort of instant gratification right away. Rarely are appts booked in advance. It is now always within the hour or couple of hours. Emails to me are less frequent, more texting and more phone calls. I don't mind this at all and have gotten used to it. I find many people no longer take the time to communicate back and forth through emails so some sort of client form would be pointless. There are a few people who take the time to write me emails but they are few and far between. This is where my business has changed. And you can see this trend happening with the length of appts as well but that's a whole other topic.

Just to be clear, my original post was NOT about role play, acting out anything or predesignated activities of any kind. Nor am I advocating anything of that nature.

It was more about providing some basic information to an SP of a client's personality, likes/dislikes type thing. For instance, theoretically say a client was into fly fishing or Nascar racing, a SP may chose to wear some hip waders for the fly fishing client or perhaps a Nascar race jumpsuit or perhaps nothing related at all, but at least she has the ability to make that choice if she wants.

There are certainly some ladies out there that put that sort of information on their websites, and many others ask that question when setting up an appointment. Even a question from the lady such as, "tell me something about yourself" can get that conversation started. But there's no substitute for working your way through a first visit and seeing how that goes.

Some good posts and ideas regarding my inquiry.

I think that the tried and true method of a bit of back and forth with PM's, emails and such with the experience of that first appointment are still the best way overall.

Thank you to everyone that responded for your thoughts and ideas, it is appreciated.

Another thing worth mentioning is that the way the rate of technology is constantly advancing, people want some sort of instant gratification right away. Rarely are appts booked in advance. It is now always within the hour or couple of hours. Emails to me are less frequent, more texting and more phone calls. I don't mind this at all and have gotten used to it. I find many people no longer take the time to communicate back and forth through emails so some sort of client form would be pointless. There are a few people who take the time to write me emails but they are few and far between. This is where my business has changed. And you can see this trend happening with the length of appts as well but that's a whole other topic.

I must be the rare one...actually has more to do with living in smalltown Ontario. For me to book an appointment within the hour, it's impossible, and even same day is pretty difficult...I need to plan a few months ahead of time, so I can make sure I have a free weekend, and reserve a hotel room...the shortest time was getting contacted on a Friday evening to see the lady on a Sunday afternoon.

I also like initial contact via email, that way I can think of the questions to ask, I know if on a phone, I'd forget a question.

But if the lady prefers a phone call, I'm cool, and will go with the flow

Not posted to argue, but unlike the majority of hobbiests located in a major city, I need to travel to hobby, and that requires planning and scheduling on my part

RG

I must be the rare one...actually has more to do with living in smalltown Ontario. For me to book an appointment within the hour, it's impossible, and even same day is pretty difficult...I need to plan a few months ahead of time, so I can make sure I have a free weekend, and reserve a hotel room...the shortest time was getting contacted on a Friday evening to see the lady on a Sunday afternoon.

I also like initial contact via email, that way I can think of the questions to ask, I know if on a phone, I'd forget a question.

But if the lady prefers a phone call, I'm cool, and will go with the flow

Not posted to argue, but unlike the majority of hobbiests located in a major city, I need to travel to hobby, and that requires planning and scheduling on my part

RG

I can definitely see how travelling requires a lot of planning. 90% of the clients I see are local and they usually come to visit on their lunch hour. I think everyone is different and there is no right or wrong way to establish or communicate with an SP.

I usually go with gut instincts and get a feel for a gentleman based on his emails and phone calls.

That being said, I get a sense in this thread that offering specific services or having a menu is mutually exclusive to providing an experience; you can still provide a unique experience regardless of what services you offer.

That probably won't work namssa. For someone wanting to provide that type of info to a potential provider, the mechanisms are already there (email or PM). Also if every provider adopted that type of communication as part of a screening process, well there would not be much creativity. Mr 7:00 pm would soon start to sound like Mr 9:00 am.

How would that work for agencies? Agencies tend to rely more on phone screening than email or other. From a business perspective (regardless of indie or agency), two factors drive the scheduling and booking process - safety and efficiency.