3 bills and more

Guest The Gentleman

I will be visiting Ottawa for business in the coming week. Is there any high class VIP lady in Ottawa at 3 bills and more. I do not want to waist anymore time.

There are many ladies that meet your description, can you narrow it down for us?

Incall Outcall, general body types, age, restrictions?

It will not be difficult Ottawa has very fine SP's.

Any how getting back on track... as our friend dummpy suggests, The Gentleman... what are your preferences, age, body type, services, extras. A quick laundry list from you here and I'm sure we can point you and your buckaroo in the right direction!

Ottawa has huge variety of VIP quality ladies, many of them are a little more discrete so they aren't as easily found, or they've likely sent you a private message already, but I'm sure we can help out with a little more input on your likes and dislikes.

Guest Green stick
There are many ladies that meet your description, can you narrow it down for us?

Incall Outcall, general body types, age, restrictions?

It will not be difficult Ottawa has very fine SP's.

Cool! Are you a booking agent cause i'm not too familiar with this too. I appreciate this kind of help. Thanks so much! I rarely have seen people who care that much for the other people's needs. This board is so friendly and cool.

I guess I am an armature booking agent! I have had experience with many of the ladies in town, and the other members of the board can pick up were I am lacking! As I too have my type (and no it is not just fogging a mirror).

There are also some pro agents on the board like the PK crew, however I am relatively sure that "the gentleman" is looking for something more sophisticated than an agency SP.

Guest Green stick
I guess I am an armature booking agent!
Armature booking agent?

Armature booking agent?

He doesn't mean it literally, He means he has lots of experience and knows who to recommend based on what you say you are looking for. A real "Booking agent" makes a commission on booking the appointment (This is who he is referring to as "Pro Agent" such as PK who represents a large number of ladies in Ottawa and takes bookings on the ladies behalf. Since they have a large number of ladies available you can tell them what you are looking for and they will try to match you up with the right woman).

It's a good idea to do your homework... read posts from members here who have a good reputation of giving positive recommendations (A little homework and you will find those members here).

Need to jump in here - Hey, this is the Queens english - isn't it? No negative gestures intended here, just offering from what I believe is the correction.

Amateur

am?a?teur

Pronunciation[am-uh-choothinsp.pngr, -cher, -ter, am-uh-tur]

1.a person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for financial benefit or professional reasons. Compare professional.

2.an athlete who has never competed for payment or for a monetary prize. 3.a person inexperienced or unskilled in a particular activity: Hunting lions is not for amateurs.

4.a person who admires something; devotee; fan: an amateur of the cinema. ?adjective

5.characteristic of or engaged in by an amateur; nonprofessional: an amateur painter; amateur tennis.

[Origin: 1775?85; < F, MF < L amātor lover, equiv. to amā- (s. of amāre to love) + -tor -tor, replaced by F -teur (< L -tōr-, obl. s. of -tor); see -eurthinsp.png]

?Synonyms 2. nonprofessional. 3. dilettante, tyro, novice.

Hey thanks all for the clarifications, actually I do have a spell check unfortunately it is on auto correct and it thought I was a piece of an electrical motor! Spell check does not help the morbidly bad spellers, it just creates a parallel language kind of like Archie Buncker (for those of old enough to remember 70's sit coms).

Try Alex Grenyait. Nice attitude, friendly and really good looking if you lik matur ladies, 30+

AMATEUR***

there is no spellcheck on CERB....

Somewhat off topic , but you can download a spell check here for explorer, works great for forums

http://www.iespell.com/

kih

At 4 bills Kelly Simonsen is in town this week..check her details out on her EC ad, if you like details about service, you can pm myself.I have been with her twice, full GFE/PSE service.

Guest Cleanguy

Mika Luv is the best for class discretion and privacy. I see her since a long time and she is my choice. She is half French/Korean. Something rare to find in the area.

Guest MasterHand

You can try Megane. The price for her GFE is more expensive than her basic price, but if you fit into her standards like me you will have a good time. Nice parts... Very sweet, well mannered, good attitude and very attractive. She have been a definite repeat for me. I can also suggest Asia Lyn, but I have not seen her since a while since she don't come to Ottawa anymore.

Guest f***2f***

soooo many gorgeous accomodating women...soooo little time....and money!!