are there any ladies who will do just bbj? its all im interested in at the time but i can seem to find any, or maybe im not look hard enough.

Your paying for the ladies time with most of the ladies. If all you want is a bj I am sure most would not have a problem with that. Just don't expect to pay a LOWER rate for only that one service. If that is what you are fishing for your on the wrong site.

I'm sure you're just going to delete my post but why all the animosity? Unless something has been deleted it seems like a fairly innocuous question from a newcomer he doesn't mention price at all.

I'm sure you're just going to delete my post but why all the animosity? Unless something has been deleted it seems like a fairly innocuous question from a newcomer he doesn't mention price at all.

First question would be why would you post this on cerb if you knew it would be deleted? Sounds foolish does it not?

Second... animosity is a little strong. I am just diplomatically nipping this comment in the butt before it makes anyone (especially the ladies here) upset. New members do not usually take the time to READ the posts here and educate themselves before making a post. In fact most just assume things about the industry and come in and post a comment.

The comment "just bj?" (especially from a new member) is ALWAYS because they expect a lesser rate for "just a bj" (If this persons post was not intended that way it would be the first one EVER and we all know what he is asking for here right) ... the word JUST says it all.

We do not allow posts like that on cerb as these post REALLY bother the wonderful ladies we have here on cerb. So I (and other members) when we see these posts we NIP THEM IN THE BUTT. As you can see from Cathy (above) it is appreciated when we do this and we are educating the new members who may not realize how rude it is to expect to pay LESS for "Just a BJ" and the new member who may not know better is now aware that this is not acceptable.

You can only imagine how many times a lady hears "How much are you going to charge me for JUST A BLOWJOB"

Some people feel that since they are asking for NON FS the hourly rate should be less (as they assume it is less work) and the fact is that not only is it more work in most cases it's not the service you pay for with most of the ladies it's the ladies time and when you try to pick apart services and haggle for better rates it makes unhappy ladies. Problem is.. some ladies do offer lesser rates for 15 minute calls 20 minute calls and even just a BJ (Mostly because they don't know better or feel pressured to offer this cause SO many guys haggle for such things).

Etiquette is something many new members lack and by being BLUNT and to the point I am not wasting anyone's time (Including my own) and the new member will now be aware this is not acceptable (Without getting a warning or infraction) and all is good.

Animosity would have lead me to delete his post and issued a warning to him but he did not come right out and ask for a CHEAPER rate so I have no animosity towards him or his post. I am just intervening to make sure he is aware that if his goal is to find someone at a lower rate JUST offering a BJ he could find himself in hot water.

You are assuming I am scolding this person but re-read my thread in a happy tone and just a guy giving another guy a heads up... You assume because I am the MODERATOR that my comment should be read in anger or distaste. You should NOT assume things.

I hope this answers your question.

• Like 6

I didn't consider it foolish because my intent was that you would read it if not everyone else but thank you for the response. I was thinking of adding that there are women on here who advertise such services but since you pointed out that you feel they are a problem as well makes things much clearer.

I still can't say I agree with you you explain your intent as nipping such posts in the bud so as the moderator I can't read this as one guy giving another guy a heads up it still comes across as a warning. I do appreciate the clairification though thank you.

I have to agree and appreciate the fact MOD is looking out for the Ladies. Thank you. : )

I have personally had problems from new members that haven't taken the time to look at the schedules, announcements, or services the ladies offer. They do not take the time to look at our profiles, recommendations, or get to know the community a little first, or ask or seek advice from the more established and valued members about the conduct of this board. Yes, there are ladies that offer this service and if he were to take a look around and "rephrase" his question, I don't think it would be a problem. I've been asked a few times in chat by new members for just a bj or just a ???? It's offensive and disrespectful to not look us up, get to know us a little, get to know the differences in our services.... A little bit of respect, good rapport and contribution goes a long way......

My two cents.....

• Like 4

It took me 3 minutes to find someone who offers 15 min services in his area!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46461

I don't understand why these guys can not take the few minutes it takes to find the info they need!

Our Cerb Moderator is a Fair MAN and has no issues with new members or even older members seeking advice, or assistance! What upsets him is the shear laziness some of the new members show!

He was not being rude in his response, he did not issue this member a formal warning! He just stated a fact of this is not a place to be looking for "special" rates just for BJ's!

I appreciate the mods feedback' Ive heard this soo many times and the answer seems to be common logic.. and true, it doesnt take very long to find exactly what one is seeking on this site... :) have a wonderful day all..!

I didn't consider it foolish because my intent was that you would read it if not everyone else but thank you for the response.
I would suggest a PM then rather then a public post. That is what a PM is for. It means PRIVATE (Only visible to the person you are sending it to).

I still can't say I agree with you you explain your intent as nipping such posts in the bud so as the moderator I can't read this as one guy giving another guy a heads up it still comes across as a warning.
You don't have to agree. Just accept it.

It's one of the reasons our site and community here runs so smoothly and is very different then other discussion sites. We work as a community and don't just sit back and wait for problems to arise. Look at the way the other members here have responded to my comments and you can see that this method works very well for our community.

I hope in time you agree, if not your best to not get involved by commenting like that in public. You may feel more at home on another discussion site that does not operate this way? Maybe start your own site? We would hate to turn anyone away from our community but we all know it's not for everyone and not everyone agree's.

apologies for the upset i should have chose my words better i didn't intended for it to come off as disrespectful. it wont happen again.

apologies for the upset i should have chose my words better i didn't intended for it to come off as disrespectful. it wont happen again.

You were not being scolded for this (as indicated above)

It's not disrespectful at all if you were not looking for a "Lower Rate" for "Just a BJ" if you are willing to pay the ladies full service rate and only want oral sex I am sure 99.9% of the ladies would be fine with that.

I just wanted to make you aware that asking for a LOWER rate for JUST A BJ would be a NO NO.

I am pretty sure it has to do withnot having links to CERB on their site. There is some sort of list.

Posted via Mobile Device

I would suggest a PM then rather then a public post. That is what a PM is for. It means PRIVATE (Only visible to the person you are sending it to)..

Oh really? Then why is that upon sending a private message to another member and receiving his response which included the name of a certain website, the website name was censored to the point of being indecipherable, e.g. www.********.com. Sure looked to me like someone else was reading that "private" message. Or do you have some computer program that looks for certain words and then sends out a red flag like the C.I.A.? A public explanation would be in order.

Oh really? Then why is that upon sending a private message to another member and receiving his response which included the name of a certain website, the website name was censored to the point of being indecipherable, e.g. www.********.com. Sure looked to me like someone else was reading that "private" message. Or do you have some computer program that looks for certain words and then sends out a red flag like the C.I.A.? A public explanation would be in order.

As April stated, we cannot make mention of our website anywhere on cerb unless we have put a link to cerb on our personal site.

As April stated, we cannot make mention of our website anywhere on cerb unless we have put a link to cerb on our personal site.

Not even in a private message? If so, then how private is that? If a website is removed from a private message then obviously the message is not "only read by the person you are sending it to", as the mod puts it.

Not even in a private message? If so, then how private is that?

It is an automatic function. I am certain that the only way MOD can view a private message is if someone hits the "report this" button.

• Like 1

Its like words that just can't be typed. Haven't you been on a site like that before? Nobody is going through the pm's and blacking stuff out :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the explanation, April and Meg. Actually, I haven't been to a website where you couldn't type certain words, except for this one I mean. I guess I should get out more, LOL. Be that as it may, I still think it sucks. A private message is a private message. I should be able to say whatever I want or name whatever website I choose to. Maybe they should rename it "Censored Private Message." although that would be an oxymoron.

I am actually on a few different forums where they censor things out, my favorite being one where twilight and justin beieber are both blacklisted. CERB is a free site for us ladies to advertise and as such putting a simple link back to CERB on a site seems pretty easy. If you want to send a real private message maybe emails would be better then pm's :p

Posted via Mobile Device

E-mail is a good idea but there's no way of doing that from within this site is there? I mean if I click on your name it doesn't give the choice of sending you an e-mail, only a "private" message. Am I wrong in thinking that?

E-mail is a good idea but there's no way of doing that from within this site is there? I mean if I click on your name it doesn't give the choice of sending you an e-mail, only a "private" message. Am I wrong in thinking that?

most ladies have their email addresses on their profile page. Usual in the about me tab. :)

Guest s******ecan****
my favorite being one where twilight and justin beieber are both blacklisted. :p

Posted via Mobile Device

LOL, that is hilarious!

Many sites have these types of functions, usually set up to catch sexually explicit words or racial epithets. Although as April has said they can be customized for anything that suits the site.

Thanks Meg. Btw, in the words of Lorenzo Lamas, and often parodied on Saturday Night Live by Billy Crystal, "You look mahhvolous, absolutely mahhvolous". Ever go on tour?

Edited by Alpha Male