I have seen this lovely young lady, shes the real deal and funy and sexy , just incase anyone was wondering.

I see that you are a new member and this is your first post so you might not be aware of the recommendation section. Perhaps you could post a recommendation for this lady in the reco. section...

He may be doing so because you need a minimum of 5 posts to post a reco.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ahh, very true. Seems I have forgotten about the 5 post minimum.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I see that you are a new member ... Perhaps you could post a recommendation for this lady in the reco. section...

Steve, there's no reco thread for QueenB yet, and right now he doesn't have the post-count to start one.

Additional comments:

Dang, I missed two posts while typing one sentence. Too old and too slow, I am!

Guest W***ledi*Time
I was just curious if anyone knew why her account is suspended?

She was using the same computer as several other accounts; one of these other accounts was suspended under the shilling rules.

Guest s******ecan****
Steve, there's no reco thread for QueenB yet, and right now he doesn't have the post-count to start one.

Additional comments:

Dang, I missed two posts while typing one sentence. Too old and too slow, I am!

WIT I corrected your original post since I noticed it didn't include any of your trademark bold type highlights. :)

I was just wondering what violating the "shillig rule " means. I wonder why people don't understand that a computer has a specific IP address and trying to fool hobbiests by setting up multiple accounts won't work. Kudos to Cerbs Mods to keep everyone on the up and up.

thanks for the clarification...I wondered about her when all her friends listed were all new accounts..I have to assume they were fakes...if not I apologize

Good day all/Mod

This thread is an interesting read. I had seen QueenB a few times in the last year and will likely see her again some time in the future. Nice girl.

A couple of weeks back a SP "Jenelle" was here temporarily and I recognized her pic, as I had visited her a couple of times last fall when she was "temporarily" in the business. I called the # she listed here but it was not working. I was fortunate enough to contact her through CERB before her account was deleted and got her new #.

I did see her yesterday. It turns out that she does not have internet at her place and is indeed friends with QueenB and used the same computer for her account. Interesting that "B" does not stand for Bobbi as I knew her ... it stands for B**ch...which she is indeed not one.

So that explains 2 accounts under the same IP. Not sure if there were issues with additional/other accounts.

This post to me seems a little suspect since I have PM'd you twice and got no responce. I have been trying to see Jenelle but her association to Queen B makes me uneasy. If I'm wrong I'll apologise but my dealings so far with both have left me leary.

This post to me seems a little suspect since I have PM'd you twice and got no responce. I have been trying to see Jenelle but her association to Queen B makes me uneasy. If I'm wrong I'll apologise but my dealings so far with both have left me leary.

Hey c'mon here. I was out of town for the week and just returning. I sent boomer a reply to the PMs. Cool down on the conspiracy theory here. Suspect... haha I'm just a hobbiest here now and then. With my previous post, I was describing some truth as I saw it.

P.S. This site like the affiliated email account are checked occassionally and with discretion. If you have a questioon I will respectfully reply.... in time.

Cheers all.

Public apologies to "Likmhot " ... sorry for letting my mind wander and get the best of me. I hope DR was a blast and next time I'll try to be more trusting. I do find though since Craigslist has closed a lot of that BS has found its way to Cerb and there is only so much can be done by Mod but I applaud their efforts for sure.

Guest injen69

speaking of the craiglist ads, under the rants and raves there are 3-4 regulars that post in there .... has anyone seen any of them?

Thanks boomer. No hard feelings.

This whole thing was a learning experience in the shilling thing. While I did vouch for one person, and accurately, I perhaps should be more careful as there may have been other issues/accounts that I was unaware of.

A private message from one young lady (AD) was fitting. It was essentially..."you run with horse thieves, you get hung like one". Well stated! thanx.

Likmhot