What do you on a rainy day ...

On a day like today, when weather sucks and you don't have to go outside, what do you partake in? Reading with a cup of tea? Slouch on he couch with a movie? Clean?

Me, today, I used my day to do a bit of baking....

Popcorn and terrible tv.

Posted via Mobile Device

Doing that right now. The terrible TV part. I'm lacking the popcorn...

For some reason I watched American Idol. I feel like my soul died infront of my eyes but I couldn't turn away.

Posted via Mobile Device

If I am not working I usually read a book on my front porch and listen to the rain hitting the roof, sipping on a warm cup of timmies steeped tea! Then in the evening I will do some chores while listening to music, and then end my night with a nice movie and another warm cup of tea!

Never caught on American Idol, but i get what your'e saying. Watching reruns on foodnetwork...

Additional Comments:

If I am not working I usually read a book on my front porch and listen to the rain hitting the roof, sipping on a warm cup of timmies steeped tea! Then in the evening I will do some chores while listening to music, and then end my night with a nice movie and another warm cup of tea!

Sounds like a good relaxing day! I love the rain in the summer to read a book. I have a metal roof at home, so it sounds great .... and relaxing.

I stay out of the rain....I am so sweet I melt....hehehehehe..ya right!

• Like 1

:sm185: @antler - too funny.

Actually, tonight some tube will be in order.

I call for a lady every Saturday, but OUTCALLS:lovers:. That way rain or shine won't impact me. Today, however, I gave the young lady a ride back to her hotel which meant driving in pouring rain, however, a young blondie sitting right next to me, I didn't notice the whether lol:icon_smile:.

• Like 1

I like to stare out the window and watch the show!

I usually pull out old tunes to listen to, last time was...

Simon and Garfunkle's greatest hits!

i've been going through the pics that come up across the board one thing i noticed 50% are suspended users. There are some great pics of tje ladies of cerb though.

Well, I'm in Vancouver and so rain means life as usual.

Now, if it snows, I might bake something and/or make a big pot of soup, then curl up with a good book for awhile.

Never at a loose end, doin some renovating. But as several others have mentioned I like getting into the kitchen and either baking some old standbys or trying some thing new. Nothing like making some comfort food on a dreary day and putting a log on the fire. All thats missing is a snuggle buddy.

A rainy day....perhaps we shall have some of them on the East coast soon rather than the snowstorm days that have made travel so difficult.

Regardless of snow or rain, what I do is dependant to a great degree on my mood. Mellow and relaxed = a good book, some writing, erotic or otherwise, and maybe reading some of the CERB forum responses which I find so interesting.

Wound up and ready to go mood = planning both short term and long, maybe even some house cleaning.

I usually like to sit in the jacuzzi bathtub with a good book.

Plan my next vacation to some faraway place.

Watch old 70's and 80's reruns on the Dejavu channel.

Making cookies/helping with homework

Catch up on any sleep I've lost during the week.

Difficult Sudoku puzzles