The economy sucks, and apparently, so do certain clients.....:)

Some clients have an itch to scratch, without the scratch to afford it. They probably stiff servers in restaurants and bars too. If they pay $200 for full service, one service costs half that - at least, they think.

At least they are being up front about their up fronts before they show up. Providers so inclined can put a time limit on it, such as half an hour or twenty minutes, which has its own depraved, erotic appeal. I suppose! ;)

I agree with you here! I am not a shopkeep in a bazaar with whom you barter the price of a wooden statue. I am a service provider...you are receiving my time, given to you at a set price. You pay the set price on the menu for a meal even if you do not clear your plate; one doesn't say to the server 'well I'm ONLY going to eat the chicken and carrots but I'll be too full for my potatoes, how does 70% of the bill sound?'

• Like 2

Hi Rebecca,

It is certainly not for the classy individuals like you appear to be to be nickel and dimming and entertain anything similar. With a full service provider, one should have more class and not try bargaining for this or that. Don't entertain such requests, and you will have a respectful clientele!

Take care

• Like 6