Whenever I read a thread such as this or one of those "who gives the best oral, etc." I often sigh and shake my head. For me I keep coming back to what I have said over and over again. Guys, put yourself in the ladies shoes for a moment and look at in reverse. How would you, the guy, feel if every SP you met wanted to have a relationship with you? Pretty good at first I am sure but after awhile you wouldn't be hobbying anymore...you would have a girlfriend or wife, which is probably what you're trying to escape from when you are meeting an SP.

Don't complicate things by greying the lines between SP/hobbyist as it will inevitably cause issues down the road. Keep in mind how you would feel if roles were reversed.

• Like 3

Time is a valuable commodity. None of us know exactly how much we have left. Every SP has the right to structure their fee schedule as they deem appropriate but in the final analysis you are paying for time.

Often a lawyer, mechanic, etc, may offer a flat rate to do a specific job and an SP will charge so much for a "date". IMHO if both parties understand the deal, know exactly what to expect and are happy with it then it's okay. But, to my way of thinking, paying "by the minute" as is discussed in another thread is ridiculous. It would be a definite mood killer for me but others may find it workable.

I have seen some ladies charge a lower rate for social companionship than they do for for intimate encounters. Others charge the same rate. Some charge additional for certain services, others do not break it down. They set the fee schedule but in the end the client is the final judge of what works for them and what doesn't.

Personally I need to know exactly what to expect in advance of making the first contact. I don't like surprises. That's why I like the CERB and the ladies' web sites.......

I completely understand what everyone here is saying but I feel like I do have to explain myself a little bit...

In the area I live in, Independent Service Provider's are not very well known in the community. What is known around here are agency's because there is only one and it has been around for awhile, so because of this men are used to a certain type of service for the ones that have been using that frequently.

Due to this I have offered two different sessions. A basic full service (which is what some men want with nothing else besides oral and sex) and they feel that my true gfe package doesn't suit them and it's too much for what they want so that is why I have the Basic Full Service (200) and My True Gfe (300) because of the area I am in I feel it has to be done this way because some men have used one thing for so long they are not willing to change but than there are men who have used the agency and were wanting more than just a basic encounter, they wanted the sensuality, and connection that I offer that allows for a genuine girlfriend experience where almost everything goes and even at the price that it is listed from me (300) using an agency for that exact same service would almost cost you more because the ladies there tend to charge extra for each individual service, while I offer either the basic for the men who just want a quick encounter with no intimacy or for the gentlemen who has a more refined taste ;) shall I say and it allows them a no barrier hold and gives them the time to just sit back, relax and enjoy

If I lived in another province where Independent Service Providers were more known I would just have a single service price - but you can blame my rates on the provincial community for being so behind on the times ;)

I completely understand what everyone here is saying but I feel like I do have to explain myself a little bit...

In the area I live in, Independent Service Provider's are not very well known in the community. What is known around here are agency's because there is only one and it has been around for awhile, so because of this men are used to a certain type of service for the ones that have been using that frequently.

Due to this I have offered two different sessions. A basic full service (which is what some men want with nothing else besides oral and sex) and they feel that my true gfe package doesn't suit them and it's too much for what they want so that is why I have the Basic Full Service (200) and My True Gfe (300) because of the area I am in I feel it has to be done this way because some men have used one thing for so long they are not willing to change but than there are men who have used the agency and were wanting more than just a basic encounter, they wanted the sensuality, and connection that I offer that allows for a genuine girlfriend experience where almost everything goes and even at the price that it is listed from me (300) using an agency for that exact same service would almost cost you more because the ladies there tend to charge extra for each individual service, while I offer either the basic for the men who just want a quick encounter with no intimacy or for the gentlemen who has a more refined taste ;) shall I say and it allows them a no barrier hold and gives them the time to just sit back, relax and enjoy

If I lived in another province where Independent Service Providers were more known I would just have a single service price - but you can blame my rates on the provincial community for being so behind on the times ;)

Aubrey I totally understand what you are saying and I love the purple.:icon_wink: Although I am in Halifax many "special friends" I see are not CERB members (many I have got to join), some are use to using agencies, some are old school and don't want anything to do with the net and prefer to speak with a lady and don't deal with email or are not in to or know about the whole GFE or PSE. I don't feel I have to offer the different experiences I do, I choose to but I chose to do so by what was being requested and what I am comfortable with and everything and anything is at my discretion, just as my "special friends" have a choice, so do I. By me offering 3 experiences to accommodate the "special friends" I have and new ones I am currently accepting, everyone is happy. Regardless of the experience, they are all unique and very much intimate. It's all in what you make the encounter and I doubt that I will ever just offer one experience, I never have in the last 4-5 years as an independent. Choice is good. You also give someone who may not have much extra cash but really wants to see you the opportunity because the donations are different and I designed my experiences to suit all needs, comfort levels and financial abilities and new, semi and experienced hobbyist sometimes like to just get their toes wet, while others jump right in and I see no problem with offering Basic Full Service, SGFE and GFE with a Splash of PSE among a number of other things to explore together. Some gents in Halifax still don't know that some ladies will kiss and when they find that out and everything is not extra for this and that, it's usually only 10% or less that request Basic Full Service. I think the gents that are mainly hesitant to ask about kissing have watched Pretty Woman because that was what the #1 rule "Don't Kiss A Client". Times have changed and if I am going to share a part of myself with anyone intimately, I prefer to kiss and connect on another level.:makeout:

Lexy

• Like 1

Aubrey I totally understand what you are saying and I love the purple.:icon_wink: Although I am in Halifax many "special friends" I see are not CERB members (many I have got to join), some are use to using agencies, some are old school and don't want anything to do with the net and prefer to speak with a lady and don't deal with email or are not in to or know about the whole GFE or PSE. I don't feel I have to offer the different experiences I do, I choose to but I chose to do so by what was being requested and what I am comfortable with and everything and anything is at my discretion, just as my "special friends" have a choice, so do I. By me offering 3 experiences to accommodate the "special friends" I have and new ones I am currently accepting, everyone is happy. Regardless of the experience, they are all unique and very much intimate. It's all in what you make the encounter and I doubt that I will ever just offer one experience, I never have in the last 4-5 years as an independent. Choice is good. You also give someone who may not have much extra cash but really wants to see you the opportunity because the donations are different and I designed my experiences to suit all needs, comfort levels and financial abilities and new, semi and experienced hobbyist sometimes like to just get their toes wet, while others jump right in and I see no problem with offering Basic Full Service, SGFE and GFE with a Splash of PSE among a number of other things to explore together. Some gents in Halifax still don't know that some ladies will kiss and when they find that out and everything is not extra for this and that, it's usually only 10% or less that request Basic Full Service. I think the gents that are mainly hesitant to ask about kissing have watched Pretty Woman because that was what the #1 rule "Don't Kiss A Client". Times have changed and if I am going to share a part of myself with anyone intimately, I prefer to kiss and connect on another level.:makeout:

Lexy

I like the term special friends Lexy. I notice, with ladies I have repeat dates with, (I guess they could be called my special friends) that encounters with them have evolved and develop into something more intimate. And I use intimate in the broadest sense of the word.

Also, a lot of ladies don't even offer a menu listing services, beyond saying they offer a gfe. Myself, I've found encounters where the date just unfolds naturally have been the most rewarding, memorable, and made for wonderful memories too.

The movie Pretty Woman does a disservice to SP's imho. It feeds into a stereotype that the lady is waiting for her Mr. Right who is a client to come along and save her. And that somehow this lifestyle is how two people will meet and fall in love. How many clients watch that movie and think they can be the next Richard Gere and the SP the next Julia Roberts, and he will save her, and they will marry and live happily ever after. The reality versus the stereotype, in my experience, is that most of the ladies I've met are very professional at what they do, and I respect them for the escape, and companionship they provide without strings attached. For a lady to meet a stranger for the first time for an encounter, with a smile on her face, and let the encounter unfold naturally and intimately, not only is it a gift to have those interpersonal skills, it is, at least for me, very much appreciated that there are ladies that can provide that intimate interpersonal escape.

A bit of a long winded rambling.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 2

I like the term special friends Lexy. I notice, with ladies I have repeat dates with, (I guess they could be called my special friends) that encounters with them have evolved and develop into something more intimate. And I use intimate in the broadest sense of the word.

Also, a lot of ladies don't even offer a menu listing services, beyond saying they offer a gfe. Myself, I've found encounters where the date just unfolds naturally have been the most rewarding, memorable, and made for wonderful memories too.

The movie Pretty Woman does a disservice to SP's imho. It feeds into a stereotype that the lady is waiting for her Mr. Right who is a client to come along and save her. And that somehow this lifestyle is how two people will meet and fall in love. How many clients watch that movie and think they can be the next Richard Gere and the SP the next Julia Roberts, and he will save her, and they will marry and live happily ever after. The reality versus the stereotype, in my experience, is that most of the ladies I've met are very professional at what they do, and I respect them for the escape, and companionship they provide without strings attached. For a lady to meet a stranger for the first time for an encounter, with a smile on her face, and let the encounter unfold naturally and intimately, not only is it a gift to have those interpersonal skills, it is, at least for me, very much appreciated that there are ladies that can provide that intimate interpersonal escape.

A bit of a long winded rambling.

RG

You are so right. The movie does do a disservice to the providers. Anyone who writes/creates these movies should have a real hobbyist and provider on staff to squash all the stereotypes but then the real deal may not make for good box office sales.

I too like things during an encounter to just flow but if you have no idea of what someone may like or dislike it can make for an awkward moment, so I ask what someone seeks during an encounter for new "special friends", it also makes for great communicating, getting to know someone a little better leading up to the encounter and then there is no guess work and things can just unfold and flow and I know what they are comfortable with and they know the same for me, especially if someone is looking for something specific. The more I know makes for a more comfortable, better, intense and open to trying things I never usually try or do during an encounter:icon_wink:. Nothing stupid or life threatening. For example: I never use to have soapy shower fun or bubble bath/jacuzzi fun, that has since changed.

Speaking of awkward moment, a new now regular "special friend" with a foot fetish which was unknown to me at the time upon my arrival they took my coat and as I bent down to unzip my heels they did as well and clunk, there was that awkward moment. We laughed and rubbed our heads but had I known, I would have waited or either asked for assistance with removing my heels.

Lexy

Guest ***t***iv***

awesome thread! I am going to send this link when I get those degrading messages...

they really are degrading. Devaluing what we offer of ourselves as not wanted or having any worth. I wouldn't let my spouse treat me like that, so I certainly wouldn't accept it from anyone who I put myself out there for, by way of being a SP or any other way. I don't let my boss, or my friends or family treat me like less than. Oh, you want to spend time with me but you don't want it enough to actually make me feel like it's worth my while? Shoot, why don't I just open up for peanuts every day? Who would be okay with that; would clients be okay with that? us spending time with them and us providers making them feel like it isn't worth our while throughout a session?

i think not..

Personally, I'm an all inclusive kind of guy. A la carte doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't even like extras like Greek etc. but I understand their purpose. At least with those it's discussed in advance and paid up front so as not to interfere with the flow of the session. I want my hour to feel intimate and natural.

These are women godammit, not vending machines!

• Like 3

I agree with you. When I see a SP I don't want to keep having extras added on or I don't want to negotiate. I want my visit to be an intimate time I don't want to have to stop and negotiate. Stick by your guns say your price is fixed. If they don't agree with you it is their loss not yours.

• Like 1

absolutely!

We as clients should pay for your time and services you offer. If we do not used all the options available, is up to the client and not your problem. Each SP will have the options for US and is up to US to chose the SP of our choice.

In other words, do not modify your services for just for few clients and if he/she is not happy to bad so sad, he/she can knock the next door and get the same answer or be satisfy.

Cheers,

P.

Rebecca, stand your ground to the offerings/donations published in your adverts. Raising the bar will draw in the respectful people, hopefully keeping the low life out of your life.

• Like 3

Rebecca, you're awesome and I had a great time with you. Keep on doing what you're doing and don't worry about it because I thought you were fantastic. You give such a warm and comfortable experience, I don't know why anyone would want to reduce it to some small subset of what you have to offer.

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

The donation is all about the amount of time spent with her; what happens during that one or two hours (or longer) is agreed upon between the SP or MA and the client. I'm seeing an MA later this week, and part of what we have agreed upon during our time is that I will be providing her with a 30 minute massage. Am I going to ask for a discount for that? Lord no! I feel like I should be paying an extra premium for the privilege!

Good thread, and I would agree that one should pay for the time, however I would suggest that one doesn't just pay for the hour booked. We pay for the time travelled to get to the location, time 'cleaning' before and after, etc etc.

There are logistics involved with mtg someone for a time, and so an a-la-carte option would still require these logistics.

I'd gladly pay for clean, well groomed, well prepared, on time good service no matter if is a just-this-service, or a just-that-service, or the full monty.

Well i don't have a enough experience here to comment fully but I will say this. When starting out and researching I did get the hint (Like a hammer over the head) that the beautiful women of this site do not like to negogiate. I totally respect that and will always plan my visits according to what the SP offers and what it costs.

That being said, I would hazard a guess that maybe sometimes us hobbyist don't feel like participating in all the services available. Maybe a nice relaxing 1 hr session with a BJ or 69 is in order. But we should continue to respect the SP/MAs time buy paying what her menu states. If you just want a BJ at a discounted price go look for soemone that offers that (usually see that on BP)

Again this is just my humble, inexperinced opinion. (Although thanks to the original poster, no longer a newbie ;) )

• Like 1

You should never ask a Lady for "this service" only price, it is time related first, as is clearly stated, that's just common sense, you pay for a period of time with her. It is of course rude and disrespectful, she has indicated prices for different times not services, services are provided in the time alotted. I mean she is "giving" you her body for a period, that is a huge thing for her to be just doing.

I am not sure giving is the right word, I didn't know what else to say which is why I put it in quotations.

Be thankful that the ladies even see us, give them the consideration they deserve, and in the end, a tip always.

• Like 3

to me my thoughts are like other here. when i go the an sp it is not just about getting to the act and that is that, but to having a great time and being close with another person in a very intimate way. and to me that is what i think an escort or courtesan is for and is the reason i got into this hobby. now i am not under any circumstance telling anyone what to do, or that they are wrong in some way to go to an escort for only a bj or something, this is just my personal opinion.

but i think that the ladies prices should be respected and that they are treated as the ladies they are.

maybe instead of asking what they charge for something quick or how much for just a bj, you might just ask or go with what the ladies shortest session is or something like that.

The main thing is to act like a gentleman.

and ladies always do what you think is right when it comes to your time and prices, and never let others try and change you mind.

• Like 1

Kind of reminds me of people that we've all had to stand behind in line-usually at a coffee shop or fast food outlet. You know who I am talking about. They get up to the cash, completely ignore the menu and ask for something that isn't offered. As annoying at a Tim's as it is out here for SP's.

• Like 2

I say pay what SP/MA ask for and enjoy your time. If you don't want to pay set price then leave. Stick to your guns ladies. It a pleasure to spend time with you ladies.

I think there will always be a certain ellement that will not have read your ad fully, nor appreciate the level of service being offered. The nature of this site tends to keep that to a minimum (I would hope), and your serious hobbyists are not usually looking for the "only".

Sorry you have to deal with that obnoxiousnous.

• Like 1

I think that the donation should be for time. You as the SP should state what you are willing to do within that time and We as the SR should be able to ask for that within your Menu.

That makes the use of time for effective and we can receive what we are looking for.

Guest t**trav***r

You have a rate. If the customer wants something less, then go see someone who provides that service. Don't diminish the total experience you are providing. Part of the customer experience is spending time with someone who makes you feel special.

Hello Cerb..!!

I would like to have your opinion about a subject that I would like to share with you for a long moment. I know that a similar thread has been do in another forum from another province but I thought it was important to make one for Ottawa.

I have been solicited, Im sure Im not the only one, for ''only this service'' and not being offered the respect for my time or sessions. As well, the fact of underpricing, cutting price for these '' onlys''. There's a lot of users who asked me ''Whats your rate only for a BJ'' or ''I want one hour but not intercourse...'' Maybe Im wrong, but I dont see a difference between having intercourse or not in my session. So, what happen to our time?? Why ''just'' a BJ doesnt worth the same thing than intercourse ????

Probably some girls offering a '' BJ price '' and I respect that but some users have to respect girls who doesnt. I think that we are not offering ''just this'' or ''that service'' but a COMPLETE service even if you are SP or MA.

Should we reduce our rates but start to ask extra for everything?? If you want to kiss here, its +x$... if you want to touch here its +x$... sounds ridiculous no? I think its the same thing for us when we are solicited like this.

Maybe Im wrong, so that is why I asked for you opinion and I think we need to talk about it if we want to inform new users.

Ps: Sorry For my english..... ;)

Well I was thinking about this.. And well it sounds to much like a parking meter. Always having to go back to the meter to insert coins and it always seems to run out before you ready. :) I think the menu included in the service method works best.