Ottawa here I come!

Guest P****4*6

Finally get to come back to Ottawa for another visit next week!

Looking to spend some time with some of the wonderful Ottawa ladies.

comment here was removed by the mod as it did not follow posting rules

You need to search asking for ladies to PM is against the guildlines here on Cerb it is up to us guys to look and find who we like and what we are looking for

Asking ladies to PM you is not the way and I would suspect that not many if not none of the ladies will go for PMing for this type of AD

Posted via Mobile Device

Finally get to come back to Ottawa for another visit next week!

Looking to spend some time with some of the wonderful Ottawa ladies.

! :)

i'll say they won't it's against the rules

Well if I'm wrong Mod can delete my post after reading the link I would say the rule doesn't apply to this as there is no Specific request but if I'm wrong Mod please delete my post

Posted via Mobile Device

The rules have been update....the SP can happily PM you :) See this link: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45381

...although I got the impression that this rule change was aimed more at allowing ladies to PM people who inquire about specific services, rather than more general queries, although it's entirely possible I've got the wrong end of the stick here... perhaps our esteemed Mod could clarify?

Well if I'm wrong Mod can delete my post after reading the link I would say the rule doesn't apply to this as there is no Specific request but if I'm wrong Mod please delete my post

Posted via Mobile Device

The way I understand it is Pally is inviting the SP's to PM him....Mod will clarify for us :)

Guest W***ledi*Time

By my reading, I would have said that Pally's post seems to be in conflict with the published rules (in saying this, I mean no offence to Pally, but this makes me curious now about the rule interpretation). From the Rules Section:

Guys.... You can not post stuff like ....

"I will be in town for tonight only can any lady who is available tonight email or pm me" (NOT ACCEPTABLE) .... etc.. etc...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_guyads

Since Pally is a "New Member - Moderated Account", a moderator would have had to approve his post, though. So even though it seems to be against the rules by my reading, I'm not sure since this post was, after all, approved?

If Pally is allowed to ask, the ladies can hardly be prevented from responding.

By my reading, I would have said that Pally's post itself seems to be in conflict with the published rules (in saying this, I mean no offence to Pally, but this makes me curious now about the rule interpretation). From the Rules Section:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_guyads

Since Pally is a "New Member - Moderated Account", a moderator would have had to approve his post, though. So even though it seems to be against the rules by my reading, I'm not sure since this post was, after all, approved?

Good point WIT never looked at it that way...If my interpretation is wrong my apologizes....that was not my intent to misguide anyone

this was missed in the moderation queue but the rule still stands and this is in violation.

Guys are NOT permitted to ask the ladies to contact them!

Guys. You can ask your fellow cerb members for advise such as "Does anyone know any 7 foot tall women in moncton?" or for anyone offering specific services to contact you.

You can not post stuff like ....

"I will be in town for tonight only can any lady who is available tonight email or pm me" (NOT ACCEPTABLE)

Posting asking "Are there any ladies who offer xxxxxxx in this city?" (Ladies and guys can respond to a question like this)