Traveling girls or Local Ladies

Here is my question.Do you prefer local ladies to traveling girls?

Traveling ladies have tight schedules you are usually given a 1 hr time slot to indulge and then move on for the next person

Local girls are generally more accomodating asto time

Some travelling girls are worth the time slot because of looks or specific services offered

Most services required are found locally

Any comments would be appreciated

I personally find the local ladies more than accomodating but I must say some travelling girls offer a one of a kind service

this could be a bad one to comment on so i'll keep mine to myself (ethier way commenting u could offend some girls ethier the traveling ones or the local ones )

I like many of the traveling girls but the local ones are the bomb. Its the local Sp's that keep me cumming back for more..

Edited by ottanon
spelling

I'm a traveling lady and usually book 2 or more hours with the gentlemen i see. I only see a select few people as i'm sure the other ladies do as well. Yes we have to make the money to pay for our trip and be able to come home with some but not everyone sees a line up of men at the door waiting.. sorry your comments were a little off putting...you should do your research before you post...

Emma

• Like 1

I don't see any local ladies, there are none where I live (smalltown, Ontario)

I traveled to a city not far (relatively speaking) from where I live because this lady was travelling to that city doing a tour, and I wanted to see her...no rush, no feeling of being one guy in a line up of guys, your time is up, leave.

And same feeling when going to ladies' cities, no feeling of being rushed.

I like to schedule at least two hours, and enjoy the entirety of the time with the lady. Whether the lady was travelling or in town, thus far, I've never felt rushed or pressured to leave because another client was coming.

At least that's been my experience

RG

Guest s******ecan****

Traveling ladies have tight schedules you are usually given a 1 hr time slot to indulge and then move on for the next person

I have no idea what you are talking about here. I see only travelling ladies and they have all been willing to book for multiple hours (most generally prefer it).

I think its an incredibly uniformed assertion and an insult to somehow infer that travelling ladies want to "move on to the next person".

Ottanon I would have to agree there a are a great many travelling ladies (Emma Alexander included whom I have seen,and greatly enjoyed our 1 hour engagement together) but we have some amazing local ladies as well

Here is my question.Do you prefer local ladies to traveling girls?

Local girls are generally more accomodating asto time

Some travelling girls are worth the time slot because of looks or specific services offered

Most services required are found locally

Any comments would be appreciated

I personally find the local ladies more than accomodating but I must say some travelling girls offer a one of a kind service

I don't have a preference and won't comment on that part of this thread. I am limited due to my location I live to see local ladies (3 hours away) so therefore I have quite a bit more experience with the travelling gals.

I just wanted to comment and say that in my experience with the travelling ladies I have always had the option for more than one hour and usually book 90 minutes or two hours. On only one occasion have I felt rushed which did not lead to a repeat visit. The ladies I have booked with have all been wonderful, relexing and not rushed and allow extra time between visits so you don't meet the next guy at the door. That is my experience but maybe I have been lucky.

Just an additional thought. You know, the ladies that travel allow guys from across Canada to meet them. Ladies that otherwise the majority of guys wouldn't have the pleasure of meeting.

Instead of assuming ladies that travel run on a tight time slot, the guys should be appreciative that they are willing to travel, so more guys get to meet them.

I guess as someone who has to drive 2 1/2 hrs to Toronto or 3 1/2-4 hrs to Ottawa to see ladies, I can appreciate the time and effort that is put forward by ladies that fly out of province

Some ramblings

RG

I find I am defending myself here and that was not my intent I too prefer longer engagements and almost always 2 or 3 hour engagements which is my preference

My question was do you prefer travelling ladies or local ladies the local ladies being under less pressure to fill their dance card

I will go out on a limb here now knowing I will be lambasted one or the other and state that me personally, prefer a local girl for a multiple hour engagement

That being said I have had memorable multi hour engagements from out of town ladies that I still see with great anticipation

I am only trying to solicit a discussion on the topic

But local girls rock the time of the engagement was not a factor just the number in a day

oops I am gonna get it for that remark

Additional Comments:

Dorinda I could not agree more "Variety is the spice of life"

I find I am defending myself here and that was not my intent I too prefer longer engagements and almost always 2 or 3 hour engagements which is my preference

My question was do you prefer travelling ladies or local ladies the local ladies being under less pressure to fill their dance card

I will go out on a limb here now knowing I will be lambasted one or the other and state that me personally, prefer a local girl for a multiple hour engagement

That being said I have had memorable multi hour engagements from out of town ladies that I still see with great anticipation

I am only trying to solicit a discussion on the topic

But local girls rock the time of the engagement was not a factor just the number in a day

oops I am gonna get it for that remark

Additional Comments:

Dorinda I could not agree more "Variety is the spice of life"

Well, you did expect it...

Please do not assume that you are just a number in the day because I am touring. You don't necessarily know anything about my schedule. For instance, currently I am touring Manitoba; I happen to have a great deal of family here that I visit on a daily basis. This is my priority, not filling up my dance card. It is perfectly fine if you prefer local ladies, but please, do not make blanket statements insinuating something that really is not founded.

*Btw, thanks for the koodos! :icon_cool:

Dorinda I appreciate your reply and was thinking of contacting you while in Ottawa for an appointment I find you intriguing.

Your remarks that you were currently in Manitoba where you have family and were taking time to visit them only reinforces my earlier statements

What you are saying is that you are home and visiting family and that is taking away from your time with potential clients ,understandably ,I get that and respect it

You have priorities ,your family. Do you have family in Ottawa?

Ottanon I would have to agree there a are a great many travelling ladies (Emma Alexander included whom I have seen,and greatly enjoyed our 1 hour engagement together) but we have some amazing local ladies as well

A one hour appointment is the gentleman's request not the ladies... most of us prefer the multi hour appointments.

anyway the thing is i think you worded your question wrong. Local ladies are great...i'm a local lady in Montreal. I just enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over.

Emma

A one hour appointment is the gentleman's request not the ladies... most of us prefer the multi hour appointments.

:sm185: Amen!

and AfewWomen

Can't disagree with you on that.

I myself prefer both.

However, your concern is probably that travelling girls you are less likely to bump to in your regular life in the city, vs. local.

But I've bumped into some ladies I've seen here, and they tend to be very discrete in maintaining your privacy unless you decide to approach them.

Guest jake_cdn

I struggled with this one....but I believe that both local and travelling ladies could restrict their time in the same manner.

What it really comes down to is the honest and professionalism that both parties share with each other. That determines if you book for the initial meeting and for a return meeting.

Frosy my snowman...I think you may be sliding down a slippery slope here. :)

Personaly, travelling or local, it doesn't matter to me.

What matters is if the lady that has caught my eye has good reviews/recommendations and

she is available when my shedule allows me to meet her.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest s******ecan****

"

Just more of the same misinformation. All SP's have different preferences for how much they want to work whether they are travelling or local. The vast majority of ladies I have known over the years prefer longer bookings.

Every travelling SP I have seen has been available for multi hour bookings.

SP's travelling or otherwise do not have a "dancecard" they are trying to fill out.

In all my time hobbying I have never had an SP tell me I couldn't book multi hour because they wanted to "fill their dancecard" or "get on to the next one"

They want to book their schedule, not see a specific number of clients.

There is no truth to this fallacy that local ladies are more accomodating to multi hour bookings than travelling ladies.

When I tour I see very few guests and make the most out of the city I am touring in (visit the sights, see friends and enjoy the city) Weather on tour or local a lady has the same desire for business.

I do not sit in my hotel room and wait for an email to come in so I can fill my dance card. I am not a factory nor will I subject myself to treat my body like one. Good company is card to find, and I am willing to wait to be selective with whom I visit with. I find your post very offending, you make it sound like a touring lady is desperate to be booked.

• Like 2

I don't think it's touring ladies versus local ladies when it come to being able to secure multi-hour appointments. I can't think of very many SPs (who I know of) who would turn down multi- hour appointments (local or touring).

I would think you contacted a touring lady enough in advance, she would be more than willing to accommodate you. Just because her time may be limited and her dance card filling up, so to speak, it doesn't necessarily mean she is stacking up clients like cord wood. I know some ladies who only see a couple of gents a day (even when they're touring), so if those appointments are taken, it doesn't mean she doesn't offer multi-hours. She may well indeed be seeing 1 or 2 multi-hour clients.

So not wise to assume anything.

Who cares if they are touring or local as long as everyone appreciates the time spent together?

• Like 1

As in life, shop locally. But, to spice things up you should always enjoy a little travel...:icon_wink:

Hope I stay on safe ground with my views. I have no problem with the OP and think it was a fair question. I believe the problem arose when a little more clarification was provided that implied a generalization which is always dangerous and usually wrong.

For me I have seen both local and touring ladies. I've had great experiences in both so would never want to reduce my options to just one. I have also had the rushed/mechanical encounter but would first consider it might have been me or chemistry vs a particular kind of SP.

I do find that some cities I travel to just don't have the calibre of choice I like and therefore am grateful for the ladies that visit there. My plus for finding a 'local' gal is that then I know she will likely be in the particular city when I visit there. From a client standpoint I'm glad to be able to have both options. And what I choose really depends on the city I'm visiting and who is there at that time.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think it matters whether she's local or travels, it's about great service and I've enjoyed great service from both.

• Like 1