Favorite Men's cologne

I like the Creed Millesime reference ... great stuff. I think it was originally created for Faisal of Saudi Arabia. I like Creed Green Irish Tweed (summer) and Creed Himalaya (winter). Other favorites are Hermes Terre d'Hermes, Guerlain Vetiver (In my opinion the definitive guys cologne). In the evening, I'll occasionally wear Hanae Mori at Barb's ... the ladies seem to like the Vanilla.

Whatever they have in that machine in the washroom at Pigales for a buck! Actually the attendant!! has many choices, I try a bit of each but I am running out of spots to put it and I found out that cologne really irritates the balls!

I have to laugh at this one, as a guy who occasasionally likes to use colognes, after shaves, balms or whatever and reading the many posts here, a few thoughts come to mind:

1. So many different opinions, how can one come to a conclusion.

2. Old spice seems to be the only one have a few referereces.

3. For guys anyways, the art of wearing a scent is how you do it (VERY subtly, chest, neck and below-the-belt and applied at least 30 minutes (preferably fresh out of the shower & before dressing) before you want the intended public effect. Afterall even the effect of the most rare, exotic or expensive scents can be blown by slapping it on like Hai Karate or Aqua spice in the commercials of old.

Enjoyed this thread, thanks

I would prefer no scent at all, there is nothing sexier that a man's own personal odor. I love the perfectly natural body odor ( not a raunchy smell ) of each individual. It is almost like DNA, we are all different and unique. Why mess with what is already perfect ? Just some plain soap and water and deordant for the long haul and you are perfect to go.

I use Very Irresistible by Givenchy, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, Lacoste, Intimately by David Beckham, Man by Calvin Klein and Banana Republic