Travelling ladies to NB

Why did you not take advantage from a visiting SP in your city?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Why did you not take advantage from a visiting SP in your city?

• Cost is too high
    • SP visits on weekdays only (I am not available)
    • SP visits on weekend only (I am not available)
    • Did not know the SP was coming in town (short notice, no ad)
    • SP's visit was too short (1 day)
    • Poor hotel location - distance
    • Not my type of SP - services offered
    • Not my type of SP - looks, age,...
    • No/few reviews on Cerb
    • Other reason(s)

I would not see anyone with a cold, flu or any illness. I had a guest visit me this winter that was ovbiously ill and I explained to him I don't see anyone who that is sick.

That goes the same for me of course, even with a sniffle I don't want to pass any sickness along. I think this is just common sense.

• Like 1

Funny how this discussion turns to flu's and cold's. I just started a thread about that in the general discussion. I just wanted to share a recent experience that I thought was just silly. I am planning a trip soon, and received an inquiry. This person did not like the price I stated, I explained that my travel expenses need to be met and profits as well.After all I am providing a space in an upscale location. So I understood that he may not afford it, so I offered him a very reasonable rate for half hour with the same services. So instead of saying thank you, he says that if it 20.00 cheaper he would book! Really for a matter of 20.00$ you are going to debate it? I think I am still laughing....

I like the way you think Cathy. It is nice to see this level of respect between us ladies, especially when traveling! I am most often here in Fredericton, and when here I do tend to charge less then as when I am traveling. Only makes sense. I find I will be requested to visit in Moncton, and then I get there and only a couple will end up meeting me. Then I will come home I will have these same people saying " oh I missed you, when will you be back?" The same happens in Saint John. So sometimes I wounder if traveling is the way to go? But of course I will still travel, it keeps things interesting.

So I am very interested in the hearing the outcome of this poll, it will help us to know how we all can make this work for everyone!

I agree with both Sophia and Cathy. I recently started visiting Fredericton and now have a permanent residence here, as well as in Halifax but I do not take appointments at my house in Halifax. My home is Halifax but I now rent a place here in Fredericton because I will be making monthly visits and it only seemed wiser from a finance point to rent a place and not book a hotel for when I'm here. So my question is would I be considered a local lady or still a touring lady? Half my time will be in Halifax the other half will be here in Fredericton.

Guest s******ecan****
So my question is would I be considered a local lady or still a touring lady? Half my time will be in Halifax the other half will be here in Fredericton.

I'd say you're bi.

Keissy is about to finish her tour of NB. I'd like to hear her opinion on this matter and to see if no-shows or cancellations have affected her as well.

Guest S******s*m
Keissy is about to finish her tour of NB. I'd like to hear her opinion on this matter and to see if no-shows or cancellations have affected her as well.

Nice suggestion. I would propose that is a poll on its own... and perhaps one of the ladies would want to craft the poll so it is specific to the information they would benefit from...

So many good threads have been already done discussing the issue of respecting engagements, etc... and how this reflected on a region's reputation as being travelling SP friendly.

43 and counting - keep participating in the poll gents! Thanks!

It seems that the more I tour somewhere the less no show I have, regulars show up usually. I cant really confirm it with this tour, cause something really bad happened in my family and I had to cancel some of my appointments and come back to Montreal. All the guys reacted really well and told me they would see me on a future trip, in another city where I got food poisoned the guys were pretty rude cause I had to cancel on short notice.

I cant really say New Brunswick guys are less reliable than other provinces I had a lot of no show in bigger town like Calgary and Toronto, but it was my first time their as an independent. I dont know if with only 2-3 visits here I can really give a fair opinion.

I have a good response in the Maritimes so I'll keep on coming back ;-)

Its nice to know the grass isn't greener on the other side... I think we all have good and bad days in our work places, but its important to stay positive! I'm sure there's alot of good Maritimers that keep the travelling ladies busy?! The guys that don't show up, or are very late, well maybe someone should bite them next time around... I am new to this, still trying to build up the courage to call, or set something up! Its just very hard with schedule, wife, work.... bla bla I will be contributing very soon!

Guest S******s*m
It seems that the more I tour somewhere the less no show I have, regulars show up usually. I cant really confirm it with this tour, cause something really bad happened in my family and I had to cancel some of my appointments and come back to Montreal. All the guys reacted really well and told me they would see me on a future trip, in another city where I got food poisoned the guys were pretty rude cause I had to cancel on short notice.

I cant really say New Brunswick guys are less reliable than other provinces I had a lot of no show in bigger town like Calgary and Toronto, but it was my first time their as an independent. I dont know if with only 2-3 visits here I can really give a fair opinion.

Thanks Keissy! Nice that you could come and visit us!

I'd say you're bi.

I agree you are right in both prespectives!! I love Fredericton, especially the gentlemen but also enjoy spending time with a lady!!

Guest S******s*m

Poll is going on until April 5th - 47 have participated so far...

Seems like this statement by Keissy say a lot. As long as we, the guys, continue to be respectful, reliable clients the ladies will visit. At least that is my take on her words.

Guest S******s*m

We're up to 50 who polled already - another 5 days gents! Hoping to get some discussions going on the data after the poll closes!

Thanks all!

Just a couple days ago there was a SP who dropped by in Saint John for one night. Brand new and unknown and was asking $$$ upfront + .4 for kissing. No wonder the cost selection is leading.

Nothing to do with the poll but there have been many lovely ladies visit NB since the first of the year and I can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with the 14 registered earthquakes in NB this year. It appears the ladies are having a earth shattering effect on the province

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/1236116.html

Guest S******s*m

Last day tomorrow for the poll - We'll start a discussion on the leading topics soon thereafter... Thanks for all the pollsters...