Poly Social anyone?

No pretenses no promises just some good food and good fun anyone interested? Reply here or in the poly party group. (if you are poly-amourus please do not get all angry about our use of the poly word)

Hi Dummpy, been awhile; nice to see you on the board. Yes indeed the reports from the polys' have been outstanding.

In the words of the immortal Clay Davis...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Dummpy!!

Where have you been? Welcome back!!

Jay

It has been too long for one of these, but unfortunately if it is held in our last popular venue, I will be unable to attend. They have a silly policy about employees drinking in the place. :P

Well that is cool Congrats first off and second where should we go??

Well there is a place straight across the street that is good, and you can get some privacy at the back. We have had some luck a bit west as well in a couple of spots.

Well there is a place straight across the street that is good, and you can get some privacy at the back. We have had some luck a bit west as well in a couple of spots.

Not to be a downer, if it's the venue I am think you are referring to where we had our last cerb valentine mixer social, I would not recommend it.

This is because some of members who were at that social would be at your poly social and we were told we were not welcome back there because of some inappropriate behaviour by other certain members. I can't speak for others, but I would not want the manager recognizing me and seeing me with a group and...fill in the blanks.

If you have it somewhere else, I would love to attend and learn more about the poly group.

I don't know anything about the cerb socials so not sure were it was.

If it helps we are meeting on Preston Street. These events are very casual with street clothes and fun courteous conversation, they are a preamble to main events to determine if you are a good fit with the other participants. We keep it very low key.

Also for some reason people have been asking about a cost?? Its a public/bar restaurant so what ever you order and we usually buy the ladies a drink or snack as well. (Ladies someone will pick up your tab if you come out)

Being in a poly relationship, this might be a good opportunity for me to meet some CERBite polys.

Chanel

Well we would love to see you :) of course we are borrowing the Poly to mean many at once not in the poly relationship or polyamoury that's a whole other topic!

Well we would love to see you :) of course we are borrowing the Poly to mean many at once not in the poly relationship or polyamoury that's a whole other topic!

Yes I understand. I am familiar with this activity and, if in the right frame of mind, thoroughly enjoy it.

I am getting a large response from the ladies however the men seem to be missing the boat on this event? Any guys interested in coming out and sharing some refreshments with these fine ladies?

Just a reminder as I may have forgotten to mention this on some of the pm's, rather than saying we are the cerb group we are the "Young" party the restaurant staff can point us out and if you want to find us on y9our own just ask any groups if they are the Young part. Simple and straight forward.