Drinking during appointments

I would like to thank the SP's in particular for their responses to this string. While I'm new at this and do enjoy wines and would normally think that having a glass or two in the evening would be the order-of-the-day for the client, but understand that an SP would likely prefer not to due to the fact that she is professionally engaged.

Drinking during the day hasn't worked for me since university (very special occasions excepted) so wouldn't be a problem on a daytime date.

Musings for the day....

I like morning sex, nothing like it! I have been known to bring some Mimosa! Nothing wrong with a little OJ and Champagne to kick start a great session! But I will ask prior to the date, if she is a go, then we will indulge, not a lot, but a couple of glasses, with some fresh fruit and frozen cool whip that I bring as well, gets the morning kick started! A licking fine time :)

I never show under the influence, because always like morning foreplay, and the MAIN event... and hard enough at my age to keep'er'going for the duration ;)

• Like 1

Like Sweetadmirer, all my appountments are outcalls . For as long as I have been doing this, I always have a bottle of wine(usually bubblely), and a few bottles of fruit juice (often 2 or 3 types) and lately I have also added a fine ginger ale ( you might ask , what the hell is a fine ginger ale; something with snap).

I ask the lady is she would like a glass of wine, or juice or ginger ale. Given an either or choice she will almost always choose one and not say "No". Then I will pour us each the same. Heck I selected the bottles so I like anyone of them.

I'm never disappointed if she chooses either the juice or the ginger ale. I can drink which ever I want at a latter date. Right then it is about shareing so I'm shareing whatever she wants.

I do have fond memories of one appointment where we each selected a wine and brought them. She has very good taste in wine so we drank her bottle first and mine next. This was a O.N. encounter so it really didn't seem excessive. It seemed each of us could hold our alcohol quite well and with the other refreshments it made for an enjoyable night.

I always consider the offer of a refreshment as the proper way to start an encounter.

...chicas/chavez

My food for thought....heaven for bid someone having to much to drink and then on his way home after an appointment with you....harms himself or others in a MVA....no disrespect to everyone's opinions on this thread but I wouldn't want this on my conscious. I do not support drinking alcohol during a session....keep it professional....drinking at work don't mix well! Sorry friends this is my take on it! Too avoid a situation don't put yourself in it! Stick to non-alcoholic beverages.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I love the booze.

I get them hammered, then steal their wallets, car keys and clothing,

then finish the booze while I drive drunk to the LCBO.

They never chase me naked...

OMG I'm soooo kidding. ;)

I do drink, but never before calls, and if the client brings some wine or something of the sort, I would share that with them. I treat this like any other job I've had. :D

I can't help feeling many sps agree to a drink or glass because they don't wish to offend the client. But consider, if each client brings a bottle and she has 1-2 with each, and sees 3 clients in the day, that is a lot of alcohol just to be polite and seem accomodating lol.

If asked I say I don't drink to discourage them bringing anything. If they bring without asking, I will pour them a half glass if they say they do want one. I in no way will allow them to drink a full glass, or more, then leave my place to drive. imo, even one is one too many, for someone driving away within an hour of arrival!

Also, there are a small number of guys who will mess with the drinks, that simply having one single policy of NO thanks covers every situation. That way no one will write a reco or review talking about sharing a glass of wine, which the next guy says hey, she refused to share one with me. One size fits all lol.

To me (and numerous scientific studies) alcohol and sexual performance do NOT mix. It can lead to ED in fact, or situational ED, could result in no orgasm at all, bad bad idea for a sexy time encounter, isn't it? There are other ways to get relaxed, more in tune with the body and mind, imo, like sensual massage. And for sps, I think any alcohol can result in too much, and that could lead to making bad decisions. Not to say every time, but there are ways to make clients comfortable and happy without agreeing to drink. There aren't too many other jobs out there where drinking is expected and/or common, so I don't really see any reason why this one should automatically be assumed to be part of it.

However, I would say that if someone is on a longer date, a dinner date, that a glass with a meal would not be out of the ordinary. I would expect, if others are like me, we don't chow down half hour before an appt, and it is very likely we meet people on a fairly empty stomache. Having even a half glass of wine on an empty stomache will go right to the head, clouding judgement and/or distracting. More than that might lead to a talk with the toilet lol.

I usually like to enjoy a couple of drinks at the strip bar to get warmed up first, then head back to the hotel to settle in for the night with an outcall. I once encountered an SP who arrived drunk (with her mostly sober friend, in a duo situation). She passed out while in the middle of giving me some action from her knees...then her friend propped her up on my bed, called their ride and they left me there to have a cold shower - without a refund or an apology!

In the high end studios in another province, i was always offered a drink. There was always juices, sodas, wine and beer available. I definitely helped with taking the edge off or getting over the initial shyness before an encounter.

My favorite girl would sometimes bring her favorite drink, and we would enjoy a cocktail in the jacuzzi before things started getting steamy.

Most of my dates are for two hours and in some cases dinner or lunch before and after our session. I offer to bring wine and if my date agrees, bring one bottle for us and sometimes a second to leave behind or for us if we feel like it. I also bring dark chocolate and berries to play with ;-). I find It helps create the date mood that I enjoy.

Posted via Mobile Device

Haha!

I read over the post and I am way on a different page I guess lmao! I drink,when I meet clients,I do not do so in front of them unless I feel comfortable..However I always always have shots of Vodka,it seems to helps calm my nerves,as well as gives me a lil courage(if ya know what I mean)

One of my favorite SPs brings a new bottle of wine she finds every time she comes by. we will polish it off over the course of a visit.

I have limited taste in wines so this is a great opportunity to try new wines. Plus she has an excellent taste in wines so I know what to buy when going to friends places :) lame I know lol

PIO

I love the booze.

I do drink, but never before calls, and if the client brings some wine or something of the sort, I would share that with them. I treat this like any other job I've had. :D

I am just wishing we ...i guess st johns whatever i am going to vic.

Posted via Mobile Device

well, i find i get ALOT more playfull when i have a drink :) but if im planning on drinking and working ill only have one or two, if i start actually feeling tipsy, ill stop, and i wont work, i can still have fun, and keep my head straight at the same time. I actually had a gentlemen call me the other day asking to see me, i explained to him very politlely that ive been drinkinking, and i will not work when im intoxicated, plain and simple. If my clients want to drink, fine by me, as long as they are still a gentlemen towards me, and dont start falling all over the place, (lol, thats actually happened to me before) And if that happens ill help you to bed explain why i have to leave, and call it a night

Additional Comments:

I love the booze.

LMAO!!!!! hahahahaha!!! thats sooooo funny!!!

I have a question that's been nagging me in regards to this subject.

Is is it considered bad form for a client to politely turn down alcohol if a SP offers it?

Of course not. No one should ever impose alcohol on another.

I only have a drink on multiple hour calls where I don't have any other appointments afterwards.

I also limit the amount I drink and serve my guests.

Just yesterday I offered my out-of-town gentleman caller, white wine, beer, or sparkling water and he chose the sparkling water which I opted for as well.

I believe in giving people choices and letting them decide.

Like Megan's Touch, if someone is overly insistent about me having to drink with them, that is not the sort of company I want to entertain.

• Like 1

When I contact a lady for an encounter, during the course of our email conversations I'll ask if she wants wine (and red or white) or something else.

I'll also have on hand a couple of fruit juices and water (and pop if requested)

Personally I don't drink (actually can't drink but that's another story), but I have no issues sitting with a lady with her having wine (or something else to drink) while I'm drinking a fruit juice/water.

But irrespective of requests, if the lady, when she arrives, decides she doesn't want wine, or anything, then I respect the request. Nothing is forced or pressured

Most important, I never, even with a lady I've seen before, open the bottle unless in her presence. Not that I'd do something nefarious but it's for the lady's peace of mind, and to maintain trust

RG