Retouched pix... I don't get it!

I mean, what's the point?

In this industry, we have to be cormfortable with who we are and what we are...

Sometimes, there is no harm... A little tan here, a different lightning to accentuate the body accents, but when it comes to total photoshop, I totally disagree.

To be what I am, I train, do my nails, my hair (once in a while), spend money on myself instead of picture retouch.

I feel it's very important to show exactly what we look like when it comes to intimacy. Some pix are so modified, they look like a different person completly! Is it'nt kind of misreprensentation? I have a 30 years old woman body, with everything it implies, and I'm proud to be who I am.

Guys, how do you feel about it? And you girls?

• Like 1

Agreed! The truth shall set you free! (smile)

Its hard to say that looks aren't important to most of the guys. Obviously they look at the pictures although there are a number of ladies who I have seen that dont look the same as their pictures did a couple years ago. The problematic situations are those where the ladies, either by accident or design, choose not to show certain areas. I can understand touching up for identifying tatoos and for blurring faces, but not beyond that.

I agree with you...Photoshoping is very misleading. I want to spend time

with the woman, not her pictures. We are who we are...so don't try to hide the real

you by manipulating pictures.

I showed up at a ladies apartment last summer, and when she opened the door,

I'm like "Who the f@ck is this?". Her pics were so retouched that I didn't even

recoginize her in the flesh. So I didn't go through with the apointment and went home

upset.

Posted via Mobile Device

If I don't like a picture' date=' I don't use it for advertising. Simple as that!

Posted via Mobile Device

Besides...it's too much damn work to do anything other than crop a pic if the surrounding is unappealing

I agree with you...Photoshoping is very misleading. I want to spend time

with the woman, not her pictures. We are who we are...so don't try to hide the real

you by manipulating pictures.

I showed up at a ladies apartment last summer, and when she opened the door,

I'm like "Who the f@ck is this?". Her pics were so retouched that I didn't even

recoginize her in the flesh. So I didn't go through with the apointment and went home

upset.

Posted via Mobile Device

Can this be considered as bait and switch ? :confused0024: Wonder how many guys still go thru with the date.

Guest s******ecan****

Great topic Grasshopper, I don't get it either. I love women who are confident and comfortable in their own skin. I think the SP's that do this are overestimating what most of us guys are looking for. We're not seeking perfection, attraction is hard to pin down. Sometimes I want to meet an SP just because of her smile or a certain expression.

My pix are edited for my protection! I have alterations made to remove identifying marks! I do my own editing to make sure it is not "faked" meaning every curve is my own. Every person I have ever met knows it is me as soon as open the door. I do not believe in misrepresenting myself, but at the same time you have to consider safety when doing your pix. I do not wish to be approached in public by total strangers I have never met!

My pix are edited for my protection! I have alterations made to remove identifying marks! I do my own editing to make sure it is not "faked" meaning every curve is my own. Every person I have ever met knows it is me as soon as open the door. I do not believe in misrepresenting myself, but at the same time you have to consider safety when doing your pix. I do not wish to be approached in public by total strangers I have never met!

And this is a very valid point. I don't show my face (and neither do you) but yet, I really don't have any identifiable caracteristics! I feel that what you are talking about is perfectly acceptable and should not be mistaken for the airbrushed for perfection type of pics.

I think women overestimate how picky we are. Perhaps it is from some of the "blunt" words we use when talking about them. While there are some that certainly expect perfection, I am certain they are a minority. As a young sailor, I heard it said that a sailor's definition of a "10" is a 5 that will fuck him.

Actually there's one of the girls that uses photo shop in a rather interesting way. I'm talking Spinderella.

I think women overestimate how picky we are. Perhaps it is from some of the "blunt" words we use when talking about them. While there are some that certainly expect perfection, I am certain they are a minority. As a young sailor, I heard it said that a sailor's definition of a "10" is a 5 that will fuck him.

Hey that's good rickoshadows.

I am not sure about this thread ..we appear to be a little cynical about touch up photos yet the "best of" threads remain popular... I wonder if there is a touch up or two or three in those?

Perhaps it is up to the lady as to how she chooses to project herself. I have never been deceived by a SP's photo

Everyone has different taste. I understand that some Sp alter their pics so much that they might as well take someone else pic. Using photoshop to make some part of your body smaller or bigger, or to change your skin colour can be work in a negative way as well even if you have made "improvements" to the way you look.. For example, I personally likes variety. If I feel like seeing a SP that has big booty and small breast that's what I am going to look for. Another day I might decide to have the opposite, large breast small butt or it could be someone with a really pale skin or dark tan, skinny versus more meat on the bones, older or younger. It depends on how I feel. Grasshopper is right on, be proud of who you are and they way you really are. Again I agree with a little lighting, and creative photos that are sexy and exciting, or covering identifying marks, but I would rather see the person that is on the pic I have chosen then be desapointed once I see the lady. You are all beautiful for different reasons, that is what I like.

Additional Comments:

I agree with all of your comments. This is one of the reasons why for years we never used anything but amateur pix.

Only recently have we went semi professional with the website and more professional surroundings, pro cameras and lighting.

We only use photoshop to adjust lighting, to hide tattoos and faces if need be.

I saw pix where the girl was slim and slender, with a perfect skin and everything, but when I got to met her, she was fat, no other words...

Also a black girl using so much Photoshop, I thought she was white!

I, for myself, ask my photographer to work on my pix to clear them up, or crop it in some ways, but all the curves are mine!

Hiding tattoos or face is a safety measures for some, and others just want to put some accent on certain spots (love your pic, Shortcake!), but when it comes to the curves, it's very misleading!..

I saw pix where the girl was slim and slender, with a perfect skin and everything, but when I got to met her, she was fat, no other words..

This is why I do my own pix. I want people to see what I look like, but at the same time I can not have my tatts or face showing. Being I am from a small town if I were to show these features everyone one in town would know who I am and that is not my goal of doing this job. Like many other girls I have another job and do not wish everyone to look at me differently.

But I also agree that people who photoshop their pix sooo much you can't tell it's them anymore, may as well just steal someone else's photos. Then you will get a reputation for being "fake" or a "bait and switch".

none of my photos are touched up i rely on a good photographer,background,and lighting and in the photos you can see some of my flaws but that is me we all have flaws beauty is in the eye of the beholder xo

So what do you do in cases where you see a photo of someone and when you show up they are not as advertised? I'm not talking bait and switch. My experience is still pretty limited in this area but if I showed up for a rendez-vous and say i didn't think that the person I was seeing in front of me looked like the photos on their website is it wrong for me to walk away?

This also goes for showing up at an incall and having the place smell like cigarettes/dope or if you just weren't attracted to the person when you see them in person. I would love to hear opinions on this...

I'm so not down for edited pics. Except for my one photo where I edited in a killer cupcake (and that was awesome, heehee), I've never retouched anything. I would never want someone to arrive and say 'you don't look like your pictures'. How humiliating would that be? I post what I look like, if you like it, great, if not, too bad but I won't change my photos because of it.

I think photoshop is great :) For example to change a background that has clutter and make a funky background is cool. Photoshop is also great because you can blur out faces/tattoos to protect the ladies identity. I appreciate seeing photoshop pictures and truly can appreciate all the hard work that goes into a picture when I see one. It is a true art and very time consuming. However, on the flip side I feel that if you start editing the ladies body ie. shaving 30 lbs off of them that is not cool. That is false advertising and wrong. And I also feel that if you are false advertising then you have every right not to carry through on the session because you were misled.

My opinion on what you are asking is ..

- If the person you decide to visit looks VERY different than her pictures and you were only attracted to the physical part then you can be upfront and tell her and that since she posted old pictures or photoshop them you don't feel comfortable staying.

- About the smell in the place well, I suggest before booking a date you ask the lady if the location is smoke free.

- As for your last question I don't see how you would not be attracted to the lady if the pictures she posts are real. If you mean the impression you get when you arrive well, is hard to say after 2 minutes that you are not attracted so I would say follow up with the date and if chemistry is not there, don't repeat.

Hope this helps.

So what do you do in cases where you see a photo of someone and when you show up they are not as advertised? I'm not talking bait and switch. My experience is still pretty limited in this area but if I showed up for a rendez-vous and say i didn't think that the person I was seeing in front of me looked like the photos on their website is it wrong for me to walk away?

This also goes for showing up at an incall and having the place smell like cigarettes/dope or if you just weren't attracted to the person when you see them in person. I would love to hear opinions on this...

I have had the experience of showing up to an incall and there was a very strong smell of dope in the air - being a "nice guy" I went through with the date but the smell bothered me and caused the experience to be a lot less than I'd hoped. (I personally have no issues with people smoking pot.)

I didn't mention anything to the lady and I haven't followed up with her to provide feedback - I will definitely be upfront with my dates in the future when it comes to this.

I haven't had the experience of not being attracted to the ladies I have visited - I find that the experience helps to augment the attraction. I just wondered what you would do if it was the case...

Guest s******ecan****
I'm so not down for edited pics. Except for my one photo where I edited in a killer cupcake (and that was awesome, heehee), I've never retouched anything. I would never want someone to arrive and say 'you don't look like your pictures'. How humiliating would that be? I post what I look like, if you like it, great, if not, too bad but I won't change my photos because of it.

We love your pics Cleo, I was looking at your most recent album last night....some really cool photos (really hot too LOL!) there.

Good question,

I'd think the SP in question would have some honesty and awareness of her being responsible for the gentleman having decided not to stay but you are right there's a chance that she won't even consider the picture fraud wrong and actually label the guy as bad date.

This thread brings to mind a question regarding the SP ONLY AREA

What is there to prevent the lady from giving you a bad rap in the SP only area for not staying for the date ?

What avenue is available to the hobbist ? Not that he would be aware of it unless someone tells him.

....Just curious ......