Facesitting/Leg Scissors

Has anyone had any experience with SPs around here facesitting them, or scissoring their legs around your neck? I'm looking for clothed facesitting/smothering, not DATY.

I've seen the odd ad offering it, but I'm looking for anyone who's actually had it done by an SP around here, and looking for your feedback. Obviously hygiene is very important if you're going to spend half the session with her ass in your face. 🙂

My preference is for fit, toned, or slim gals. 😛 

Also, I love a good lap dance, and with no clubs in NS to get one, I'm wondering if anyone actually gets a dancer to come give them some lap dances at home, without getting FS or anything else. I've felt kind of weird asking for just that from people who offer much more. 

Hi there! 

I'm local in Halifax, and while I'm not a lap dancing sp, I do happen to be experienced in scissoring & facesitting 🙂

I also have a couple of session pics on my twitter, if you'd like to take a peek 😛

Unfortunately, I know I can't offer feedback on myself, but perhaps one of my playmates could vouch for my small but mighty thighs.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2018 at 7:34 PM, MsManda said:

Hi there! 

I'm local in Halifax, and while I'm not a lap dancing sp, I do happen to be experienced in scissoring & facesitting 🙂

I also have a couple of session pics on my twitter, if you'd like to take a peek 😛

Unfortunately, I know I can't offer feedback on myself, but perhaps one of my playmates could vouch for my small but mighty thighs.. 

And you get to play with Nemo while you're at it! Do fish like to be petted? 😍

If you think you can focus on finding Nemo while struggling for air, then I'm being too easy on you 😛

• Haha 1

I’m not even quite sure what this scissoring is all about, but I known if anyone can do it well, it’s Ms. Manda. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:41 PM, Biker Dude said:

I’m not even quite sure what this scissoring is all about, but I known if anyone can do it well, it’s Ms. Manda. 

This should give you a good idea. 😉 

6aa8599fa702a7d6edd9984e006d98ff.jpg

CYhcAEKWYAEydkO.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest c*nth*lpmys*lf

I'm not judging in any way but between nemo, gasping for air and holy jeepers, I crack up everytime I read this thread 🤣