Is Michelle MA Retired?

She's just closed her cerb account.

We wish her well in her new adventures. Sorry I only saw her once. She's outstanding and unforgettable.

Aw, jeez ... Just saw her a little over a month ago.

Very sad to see this ... Agree with Cato.

Michelle has taken some time off before. Maybe she'll pop back up.

Edited by Kubrickfan

I told her in a pm recently that I remembered every detail of our meeting from over a year ago, and it's true.

I noticed her took her Contact page down from her web site a little while ago so I figured she must be sticking with close clients only. Now the whole site is totally gone and her account here disabled too. Maybe she find a true love afterall. I hope she will be back for sure. Oh well, have to give the other independent MAs I have not seen a try now.

A legend in her own right - wish her all the best in her future endeavorers.

...easily the best, most memorable (all of them), non-FS, love-making experience I have ever had!

Best wishes Michelle!

Luv

Gav

I have to say the loss of Michelle has me reaaally bummed out. I remember about a year or so ago seeing both her and Amanda/Little Lady on the same visit to Ottawa.

And Michelle, in case you are reading this, do take care of yourself and always be prepared to make the right decision!

First, being squeaky clean was never, never so nice.

Second, a couple of years later, I still get goosebumps thinking of her.

I can't think of anyone who deserves everything good as much as her. Best of luck in retirement!

First, being squeaky clean was never, never so nice.

Second, a couple of years later, I still get goosebumps thinking of her.

I can't think of anyone who deserves everything good as much as her. Best of luck in retirement!

I feel exactly the same way as you do, dandywriter.

Oh wow. Michelle was, and still is a fantastic woman. I have not seen her in a couple of years, and was meaning to schedule something. I guess, I will have to stick with my fond memories.

Best of luck, and brightest future Michelle!

Paradise Spa has indicated that they have just hired Michelle MA and are welcoming her back. WOW! I sure hope this is THE Michelle MA. She was and I am sure still is THE BEST!!!

Guest **oo**e

How tall is she and who does she look like facially ?

Is she about a B cup ?

Guest *ohn***on

Michelle MA is a must visit if you have not seen her before. She will rock your world and give you a massage experience like no other. She is a legend...

Guest s**nflute
Paradise Spa has indicated that they have just hired Michelle MA and are welcoming her back. WOW! I sure hope this is THE Michelle MA. She was and I am sure still is THE BEST!!!

Is this the same Michelle MA that was working solo in Gatineau?

Check the pictures on the Angel's Touch profile. If you've ever seen Michelle, you'll recognize her, she's very memorable :)

Welcome back Michelle, it's been a while. I'll join the line of guys anxiously waiting to see you.

Guest M***ell***A
Is this the same Michelle MA that was working solo in Gatineau?

Hey there :) Just to clear up the confusion I have never worked on the Quebec side...

Guest **oo**e

OK Michelle maybe I should ask you directly. I was just wondering whether you look like anyone famous. It would be good to know. Who do people say you look like rather than who you think you look like ?

Thanks.

OK Michelle maybe I should ask you directly. I was just wondering whether you look like anyone famous. It would be good to know. Who do people say you look like rather than who you think you look like ?

Thanks.

She looks like Michelle, MA. Go see her and tell us who you think she looks like.

Edited by mmad
Duplicate entry from my BB