Eden Blonde Bombshell

I had the same question a month ago.  Somone reaches out to me and confirmed she is real.  It’s funny that if she’s real that there isn’t any reviews online.  I wish one of the guys who has seen her would post something.  

• Like 1

Same here, ive been trying to find a review/recommendation here on lyla and i cant seem to find even just 1 of her, she's only mentioned in the discusion posts like this one and thats it. One of us might have to TOFTT and go see her for a session so we can write her a reco.

• Like 1

There was a review that was moved to bait and switch. I believe some pictures were changed since then so not sure which are real or not. I tried on several occasions to meet, one evening we texted back and forth several times trying to arrange a meeting and then she said she fell asleep (next day) I ended up meeting someone else that night...

• Thanks 1

i also tried to book an appointment with her at one point but to no success. i just read a post in the bait and switch saying that she was using stolen picture.

• Thanks 1

I met her back in March... Posted a review, but because I said she admitted that some of her pics were fake, my review was switched over to the Bail & Switch. What you see in the pics, it's obvious what is fake/real. Of all the SP I've seen, she was by far the best, and not just favours. She has reasons for not showing real pics and I respect that. Read my review in that section, and I'll say book with confidence. The mods and another SP didn't seem to agree with me. Oh well, save your criticism. I've heard it 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, crzyeights said:

I met her back in March... Posted a review, but because I said she admitted that some of her pics were fake, my review was switched over to the Bail & Switch. What you see in the pics, it's obvious what is fake/real. Of all the SP I've seen, she was by far the best, and not just favours. She has reasons for not showing real pics and I respect that. Read my review in that section, and I'll say book with confidence. The mods and another SP didn't seem to agree with me. Oh well, save your criticism. I've heard it 🙂 

yeah now i know what you mean by the mods and other users dont seem to agree with me, also she goes by Edie instead of Eden now. But yeah she is amazing and people are just wasting thier time arguing while they could at least give her a try and go see her, she's soooo worth the time and $$ spent! 😉