Mood music! Making some sexy playlists

Hello darlings! 

Now that I finally got on board with Spotify premium, I can save all sorts of music directly to my phone and play them through the Bluetooth speaker at my incall. 

I'd love to incorporate lots of different music and create a few different playlists to choose from based on my date's preference. Any musical recommendations, be they jazzy, electronic, smooth and sultry, or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. 

Fellow providers, what do you play for your clients? 

Clients, what would you love to hear? 

• Like 1

Smooth background music like Enya, Vangelis or some Motown Jazz normally works well for me.

It's not a sexy time playlist without some Portishead! If Glory Box wasn't made for naked fun nothing was.

I tend to change up my playlists often so I don't get bored. A lot of the time it depends on my mood for the day (chill, energetic etc) and the date I'm about to have (full on PSE or some intense GFE).

Generally nothing too bland but also nothing too distracting. I want to hear the moans from myself and my partner more than I want to hear Beyonce lol.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Smooth background music like Enya, Vangelis or some Motown Jazz normally works well for me.

Enya is a good suggestion, and I'll check out Vangelis and enhance my Motown jazz knowledge! 🎺 

15 hours ago, English_Amber said:

It's not a sexy time playlist without some Portishead! If Glory Box wasn't made for naked fun nothing was.

I tend to change up my playlists often so I don't get bored. A lot of the time it depends on my mood for the day (chill, energetic etc) and the date I'm about to have (full on PSE or some intense GFE).

Generally nothing too bland but also nothing too distracting. I want to hear the moans from myself and my partner more than I want to hear Beyonce lol.

Yes! I definitely have thrown some Portishead on before. Care to share any other artists that have made the cut? 

I’ve been listening to the same music since the dawn of time during my years as an SP. Diana Krall album “The Girl In the Other Room” and tons of Norah Jones albums. I should update lol but so convenient and already set up on a playlist. Will look at this thread for new suggestions. For my massages, I use spa relaxation on YouTube.

• Like 3

I've always been partial to a smooth jazz vibe or soft soul music but as I meet more and more of you beautiful ladies, I've become much more open minded, as long as it isn't too loud to be distracting. 

I like the thought of Diana Krall and Nora Jones but have heard certain hip hop lately that wasn't distracting and quite good. Of course, I don't think you can go wrong with the likes of Marvin Gaye (Let's Get it On) or Barry White (Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Baby) but maybe I'm dating myself a little here. 😉

P.S. Of course, we could always put on some dance tunes and dance around naked in the incall. A little "twist", a little "slow waltz". I'd have to learn how to do the tango or some of those other ones though, lol. 😁

I normally prefer instrumental background music as some song lyrics tend to suck you out of the moment for being a bit too much on the nose.

Smooth and subtle work best.

I agree with Enya, very good music to set the mood but in the same category I like this album which last an hour from Enigma 

and if you were to look at most of their video individually they are pretty hot and sexy things going on on them.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 3:34 PM, NotchJohnson said:

I agree with Enya, very good music to set the mood but in the same category I like this album which last an hour from Enigma 

and if you were to look at most of their video individually they are pretty hot and sexy things going on on them.

Sounds like I've got some music videos to watch and take inspiration from ;) 

• Like 1