Handlers - what do you think?

Guest Ou**or**n

How do you feel about women who work through 'handlers'. I'd use the term pimp but it brings certain stereotypes to mind. By a handler I mean a male boyfriend that essentially works in a partnership with a girl. The handler typically handles bookings and security and in return takes a portion of the earnings. I do not include agencies in this definition because the agency owners represent multiple girls and are frank about the relationship. I also do not include independants that have a boyfriend or husband that is aware of their profession but don't get involved much nor take a portion of earnings.

So far I've had very mixed feelings. First I don't like the idea that my emails for bookings aren't private. When dealing with an agency this is clearly understood. Second I always wonder in the back of my head to what degree the girl is partipating voluntarily. Finally, the idea that a guy would push or profit from his girlfriend having sex with other men kinda creeps me out. Over the years I've come across a couple of 'independants' that I found or suspected were working with handlers and I never saw them again.

Guest f***2f***

A rose by any other name...it's pimping...and I'm not cool with it!

I agree and can relate to your sentiments OutForFun and even extend it further to say in my case, I don't feel right in seeing ladies in relationships, especially if married. But definitely will not see knowingly someone that you described in your post.

Same not cool at all, and the thought that my pm's or emails are read, and not private to her, really does not sit well with me at anytime.

its absolutly awful!

My ex boyfiend used to be a pimp before we met, and after a few months, his "old ways" came back, i put up with his shit for 5 years, i was beaten every once and a while (got worse toward the end) I wasnt allowed to do certain things, see certian people, so, it really affcted my business, as well as my personal life. Thank god ive smartened up, and i am doing so much better without it.

its just a huge stress on your life, and its not worth it.

• Like 4

Call them what they are, pimps...and pimps got no use for them

I want to see a lady because in part, it is her choice, not because some pimp coerces her into going out through violence and drugs.

And I want the lady to receive the donation, tip and gift...not some lowlife guy waiting to get it from her

RG

Guest Ou**or**n

Glad to see others feel the same way.

I once saw a girl was travelling here. Had a good time but as I was leaving the hotel I saw a younger guy sitting on a chair in the lobby, no coat (it was a cool day) and he was on a laptop looking over ads on CL. I thought about it and concluded there was a good possibility that he was her pimp and was travelling with her. I didn't see her next time she came to town.

I always have wondered since if out of town ladies travel alone or with 'a companion'.

I agree and can relate to your sentiments OutForFun and even extend it further to say in my case, I don't feel right in seeing ladies in relationships, especially if married. But definitely will not see knowingly someone that you described in your post.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm curious why you wouldn't feel right seeing a married woman, if her husband was aware and ok with her chosen profession.

• Like 1

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm curious why you wouldn't feel right seeing a married woman, if her husband was aware and ok with her chosen profession.

This would be better on a new thread as it is hijacking this one. May be a good topic to discuss as I have heard many comments like this over the years.

Yes, the possibility that my e-mail and personal information going to some other person is not cool with me. One thing I can't stand is calling up a girl, and having a man answer the phone. It makes me feel like I am going to visit a puppy mill! I like to talk to the person I want to go see and not some guy who is setting up appointments so close together the girls can't even take a shower! That's just wrong.

Personally, if I used an agency, I would only use one that is operated by women only.

But I love my Indies!!!!!

Guest Ou**or**n
Yes, the possibility that my e-mail and personal information going to some other person is not cool with me. One thing I can't stand is calling up a girl, and having a man answer the phone. It makes me feel like I am going to visit a puppy mill!

The other brush I had with a lady run by a handler was a couple of years with a girl working out of a south-end motel. I arranged a one-hour appointment with her by email. When I arrived she seemed a bit surprises as she was getting ready to leave. She apologized and told me that was on her way to an outcall and 'there must of been a mix-up' (not 'I must of mixed things up'). She did however say she could squeeze in a half hour appt before she had to go.

At that point I realized two things. First it was obvious that this girl wasn't handling her own emails and scheduling (which turned my stomach). Second I realized whoever was doing it was simply maximizing revenue even if it meant total disregard to potential clients that already had bookings.

I declined the half hour, left and never saw her despite pages and pages of glowing reviews and the fact that she continued to work for almost two years after this incident.

And if I ever call a girl and man answers (other than when calling a reputable agency) then I just claim a wrong number and hang up.

I only want to correspond with the lady that I am interested in.

The more people that are involved(managers,pimps,BF,husband,handlers etc) then I think the discretion

factor dwindles down too much. At least this is my perception.

I guess this is why I have ever only contacted indy ladies, and not agencies...but perhaps that

is a topic for a new thread as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Naive maybe, but I could never even imagine having anyone, male or female, controlling ANY part of my life. I realize it happens but the thought is so foreign to me and still boggles the mind!

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

I wouldn't see a lady involved in this sort of arrangement. Only once did I see anything to give me the impression this was going on. I never saw that lady again.

I just want to say that I have had great success with Agencies, may it be GOE,Montreal Fantasy,Cupids,Tristan Angels,Pink Kitty and others.

They are managing the time for the ladies they represent, the ladies have more time for themselves..not always on the phone or missing out on calls.

Agencies are easy to book with, I never had any bad dealings with any of them over my time, I can speak freely OR write emails to their phone person, prior to and after may that person be a male or female.

I don't think any agency should be painted or mentioned at all with the terms in this thread as handlers / pimps.

There is some ladies that also use an Agency when they may be touring to a city and she might be a indie from her city.

I only want to correspond with the lady that I am interested in.

The more people that are involved(managers,pimps,BF,husband,handlers etc) then I think the discretion

factor dwindles down too much. At least this is my perception.

I guess this is why I have ever only contacted indy ladies, and not agencies...but perhaps that

is a topic for a new thread as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

It depends on the agency. I agree that they are some agencies out there very legit and treating their ladies right and as agent to represent but I have come across few behaving also very pimp-wise. Treating badly their ladies, pressuring them to provide services they don't wish, or ripping them off their earnings, threatening their girls if they try to leave or even retaliating against the reviewer if reviewed negatively..... I see lots of girls as you know and sometimes they open up and talk about the agency they used to work with. Whenever I call an agency I always ask the visiting lady if she is treated well and fairly (because this is very important to me) and sometimes after a couple of visits, they open up too. But yes I do agree it may not be right to equate some agencies and pimps in this thread, but not all as the word is true for the other some.

Something that has to be made clear about the agency thing is this... At least in our case.. and I am sure many others.. When a lady joins an agency, it is her CHOICE to do so.

For many reasons. We have had tonnes of indies come to work with us, and many of them have said at the end of the day when factoring the advertising costs, the headache of screening, booking and organizing things and most of all the lost opportunites (missed bookings when with a client) they had as an indy, they ended up way ahead.

Here's another thing, and its unfortunate, but there are some (thank goodness few) ladies that sometimes complain about the agency they are working with, to manipulate clients into giving them extra money because they feel sorry for them. It is a game, and these ladies don't last..

Sorry to get off track, a lil bit.. but it is something that really needed to be said.

The first time I called an agency a guy answered the phone I asked who was available and he responed that they were closed for another hour. Since then I have not tried an agency. I tried to book with ladies handle things them selves. It is boards like this that help make informed choices.

Guest Ou**or**n
The first time I called an agency a guy answered the phone I asked who was available and he responed that they were closed for another hour. Since then I have not tried an agency. I tried to book with ladies handle things them selves. It is boards like this that help make informed choices.

I was once stood up by an indy, but that didn't mean I never saw an indy again. There are also many indies that are hard to get a hold of or only answer their phones during certain hours.

Many girls choose agencies because they are fine with it being a job instead of a lifestyle. This is a night and day difference than the relationship involved with a pimp (or to me the lowest forms of life - the abusive boyfriend pimp).