I have recently seen a lady for a service, and after the service she had asked me to post a review here for her. It is not the first time. It shows poor class and puts me in an uncomfortable position. Although the service was fantastic, I will not give this person a review now.

I will never try to negotiate your rates, so please don't ask me to post a review.

I will never see that person again!

• Like 2

Just like we ladies will never be completely rid of people who think it's cool to ask us to lower our rates, sadly I don't think the gents will always be completely rid of girls (I won't say ladies in this case), who ask for reviews.

I've heard of a few people who do this, and I do not understand in the slightest. When someone writes a review on me, I am extremely flattered and feel honoured they'd take the time to do so. Asking someone to write it would make it all false - which would mean I'd have nothing to feel good about when reading it. So fuck that!

I don't even pre-screen reviews if gentlemen say they'll send it to me first. I always say, whatever you want to write is up to you, it's YOUR review! (I do of course understand that many people like to read the reviews before they are posted, which is fine and totally understandable, I'm just saying for me, say what you like!)

Edited by C*** C****

I agree APEX, the lady should never request you submit a review. Tacky.

Personally, I always followup with a PM to the lady and if I had a great time I ask the lady if she minds if I post a recommendation. I also ask if she wants to see the recommendation before I post it.

I personally have never asked for a review, but I've suggested to new ladies starting out to casually mention that it would be appreciated. As long as she's not bribing you, I don't see a problem with this. If my review thread hadn't taken off, I probably would have suggested to a couple clients that it would be appreciated.

I personally have never asked for a review' date=' but I've suggested to new ladies starting out to casually mention that it would be appreciated. As long as she's not bribing you, I don't see a problem with this. If my review thread hadn't taken off, I probably would have suggested to a couple clients that it would be appreciated.[/quote']

How do you "mention" a review without asking?

No matter how it is brought up, I would still feel bad, guilty and forced to do so.

If I have seen the person on multiple occasions, and she said something like the following in a sarcastic way:

"Let me ask you something, did you like me, do you like my service? Then why the hell did you not give me a review?"

I just don't like it when I see a person for the first time and ask or even suggest it!

What if I did not like the service and will never go and see that person again. do I tell them? do I say "No I will not give you a recommendation, I did not like the service!" Cause that will make me feel like a champ!

The last time a girl that I did not like and asked me for a review, she even sent me a PM to remind me!

I just don't feel comfortable or like being asked.

You could start the review off by stating it was "solicited "

Absolutely not. Positive unsolicited reviews should be earned.

Guest S**a*Q

Honestly, reviews are great, I like reading my own for sure!

However they are just a glimpse through someone else's eyes of what you could possibly be like.

Every situation is different, as we are all so sexually diverse.

It's also REALLY tacky to ask for a recommendation.

It's like me asking the table to leave me a tip if I was a waitress.

OOH!! Or it's like asking for another 40$ after our hour sessions...

"Hey" I say, while looking up at you, "I gave you a pretty damn good blowjob. I think you should leave me a little something extra in the envelope." Nudge, nudge wink wink....

LOL!

Yes, reviews are fantastic for the ego, and I love when I see that someone took the time to write up about our time together, but they aren't the be all and end all of this industry. A lot of focus is unnecessarily put on recommendations.

I think that if a girl maintains a strong presence on the board, participating in discussions and chats, that is just as good as reviews, if not better. They don't have to go look for reviews about me, as I'm there.

Just do what you love to do, do it (or him) well and that will speak for itself. :)

To be completely honest, I don't think I have used the review section more than once or twice!

However there is lots of word of mouth!

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. If Cerb came up in conversation during our meeting or if we communicated via Cerb PM to arrange a visit, I think it's a reasonable request.

And if it feels too artificial, I'll probably politely say I'll see what I can do and then forget to post anything.

• Like 2

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. If Cerb came up in conversation during our meeting or if we communicated via Cerb PM to arrange a visit, I think it's a reasonable request.

And if it feels too artificial, I'll probably politely say I'll see what I can do and then forget to post anything.

Exactly! No need to get upset over something like this. Don't write the

Reco if you don't want too. Its not a big deal. Can't blame a lady

for trying to get some feedback and perhaps drum up more business for herself.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

Most of the ladies I have seen have never mentioned anything. I only recall 2 ever making the suggestion in an offhand way. I didn't bother me nor influence me one way or the other.

Perhaps its just my background since I'm a consultant I get a lot of business through referrals, I always ask my clients for references if they are happy with my service.

I would never hold this against a lady.

There always been girls asking for Reco..i think that guys have to stand up for themselves and do what they want to do.

I've been ask severals time why i don't have many reco on this board compare to others boards and couldn't not find any other words than maybe because i don't ask lol

There is something on the other side that bug me too..if you decide to write a recommendations on a lady..Please don't contradict yourself..

.I have more than few guys complaining to me about service of certaines ladies...And to my surprise i found that they reviewed her highly..I'm not sure the purpose of them whinning about it then beside gossiping which i see poorly

VJ

• Like 1

Good reviews are good for business. If you had a fantastic time with this person why eliminate her? Just be honest with her and tell her how you felt when asked.

It is rare to find a great match on here who you have overall chemistry with. this is why YMMV is an important statement.

Everybody is different and not the same.

There always been girls asking for Reco..i think that guys have to stand up for themselves and do what they want to do.

I've been ask severals time why i don't have many reco on this board compare to others boards and couldn't not find any other words than maybe because i don't ask lol

There is something on the other side that bug me too..if you decide to write a recommendations on a lady..Please don't contradict yourself..

.I have more than few guys complaining to me about service of certaines ladies...And to my surprise i found that they reviewed her highly..I'm not sure the purpose of them whinning about it then beside gossiping which i see poorly

VJ

VJ! you don't need reviews!!!

You just need to come to Ottawa more often! lol

I am fine if the request is phrased right.... "if you enjoyed my services, I'd be grateful for a CERB review".... and if they don't expect an answer "live"... If it was a good encounter, I'd write a review. If it wasn't great, I wouldn't... and wouldn't worry because it wouldn't be a repeat...

VJ! you don't need reviews!!!

You just need to come to Ottawa more often! lol

Apex..why i don't need it...i find that hurthful in all honesty..I never ask i dam Recommendations but spend thousand and thousand dollars in ads per month...So assuming that i don't need bussiness referrals base on good words is..Well i just don't know what to think of it than be hurt as poor lady that cannot afford to pay an ads on E-C you have to recommend her more?I'm sorry i don't follow the logic and can help to be hurt by the comment

VJ

I think Reviews are a touchy subject, EVERY lady wants them but knows she shouldn't and can't ask for them. Reviews to me are a sign of appreciation and that you truly enjoyed your encounter with the lady you just spent time with.

I do agree with Apex, it is tacky to ask for a recco.

But.... WE should not have to ask! If you cas review one lady, why cant you do the same for another? Unless she did some B&S, her pictures are not of her, she lied about the services she offers, walk away and dont review her! But if you enjoyed your time with the lady, why is it so difficult to say something nice about her? We try our best to give YOU the best services, mutual respect goes a long way!

Edited by Tiffany Amber
I want to clarify/modify what I said...
  • Like 3

I for one would have no issue with a woman asking that I might post a recco. A request is merely that, and there is no requirement to meet that request.

In my opinion a request to do a recco one would assume would come only after having had an exceptional experience together. I would be pretty confident that each SP knows at the end of that encounter if not very early on during an encounter, if it went well, and that the client was leaving on a really positive note. If two people had that degree of connection or intimacy, then I do not think a request, however it is phrased, is out of line. If that intimacy was not there or the vibes were not there, then the request would be out of line, and if the SP can read people well, would know that and not bring it up.

For me, as with many things in the discussions on CERB, I see two sides. I for one, DO look at recos. My experience here with members on CERB, SPs and hobbyists alike has been that I see honesty and sincerety and they are of help to me.

I have written a couple of reccos, and am not sure that I will do others. And that is probably not the right thing to do because I like to see what others have contributed.

For me however, I sometimes feel awkward in being a kiss and tell kind of guy. For me in some ways it does not feel right. That is a respect thing for me. But I also do like to assist some of these amazing women, and if that helps them, then perhaps I should be doing more. I have to sort that out for myself I think.

Interesting discussion.

Apex..why i don't need it...i find that hurthful in all honesty..I never ask i dam Recommendations but spend thousand and thousand dollars in ads per month...So assuming that i don't need bussiness referrals base on good words is..Well i just don't know what to think of it than be hurt as poor lady that cannot afford to pay an ads on E-C you have to recommend her more?I'm sorry i don't follow the logic and can help to be hurt by the comment

VJ

The word of mouth on your service is of the most highly recomended SP around. Any time you are mention or your name is brought up in chat or in threads, you are HIGHLY recomended!

I am supprised the you would need so much advertisment your photos speak for them selves.

My comment is commenting on how great you are!

I am sorry if I was not clear.

Apex

This is interesting. I know a few want to see our reviews before they book for reference but do not write them? Instead a thank you note that the experience was great is sent by PM? This generally does not bother me but it's a point.

I agree with Sara as well. If we maintain our presence and contribute to the board we become multi faceted women, not just a kiss and tell experience. Contributions and smarts are very sexy traits too.

If a girl has just started out and "both" know it was a great experience, why not take a few moments to just write a kind word? The experience or "details" do not need to be mentioned. This is business for the ladies so I don't think it's unreasonable to ask, especially if she took the time to answer any concerns or questions outside of the actual session time. It goes both ways and these things do become forgotten and some don't realize the "total" amount of effort the ladies make as well.

• Like 1

This is interesting. I know most want to see our reviews before they book for reference but do not write them? Instead a thank you note that the experience was great is sent by PM? This generally does not bother me but it's a point.

I agree with Sara as well. If we maintain our presence and contribute to the board we become multi faceted women, not just a kiss and tell experience. Contributions and smarts are very sexy traits too.

If a girl has just started out and "both" know it was a great experience, why not take a few moments to just write a kind word? The experience or "details" do not need to be mentioned. This is business for the ladies so I don't think it's unreasonable to ask, especially if she took the time to answer any concerns or questions outside of the actual session time. It goes both ways and these things do become forgotten and some don't realize the "total" amount of effort the ladies make.

I agree with giving a reco if I think the service was top notch, what I am saying is that when I am asked to do so, I feel uncomfortable and almost obligated to do it.

It's like asking what the donations are, I don't like to do it and I will avoid it at all cost if I can find it on a site or an add. Being asked to give a review is just leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling.

I do not think is appropriate to ask a gentleman to write a recommendation after a visit. Yes, as the ladies who already responded said it of course feels nice to read that someone who visited you was satisfied with the encounter and appreciated the time with you enough to write about it but the decision should be 100% his.

I have actually noticed how some of the ladies (and of course including myself) go wondering why a gentleman that has enjoyed his time with a lady and even becomes a regular guest does not write a reco on her and have done it for other ladies. It has crossed my mind that perhaps he was asked to do so? Which as I said not something I would do but respect it as long as it stops with the provider asking and not conditioning the gent or offering extras in return (Yes, I've heard it happens.)

In my opinion recos are of course help for both parts, exposure for the ladies and guidance for the gents but is more the lady's personality and pictures that should help make the choice on who to meet as a lady that clicked with the person that wrote the recommendation may not be a match with the one reading.

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)
  • Like 3

I'm ambivalent about reviews and have never asked for them. Most of my clients are older men and the few who have mentioned reviews have also apologized in advance, saying that they don't want to write about what has happened between us. It's very personal, and intimate--not something they want to broadcast to the world. I have no problem with this, at all.

That said, there are not a lot of reviews about me out there, and most of those that do exist are on American boards.

Ageism is rife. There are not a lot of women over 40 in this business and most of us are rarely reviewed. I think that some men enjoy being able to say that they were with so-and-so, a companion they imagine wouldn't spend time with them if they'd met her in other circumstances and tried to date her. They don't think it's much of an accomplishment to meet with an older companion and they're extremely likely to try to haggle about rates and restrictions when they do contact us.

Whether there are a lot of reviews about someone or not, it's a pretty good bet that if she's has been around for awhile and has a good presence on the boards and forums, she's doing a lot of things very well, indeed.

Ultimately, while good reviews may encourage clients to visit a companion, whether they'll continue to see her has to do with the quality of their interaction, not what anonymous posters have written.

• Like 2