I,m with Mr nice on this, i have written rec,s on a few girls but always feel awkward because everyones experience can be different as we all know and i do not use written recs to determine who i might like to see next or to compare my experience with someone elses,instead if i,m not sure i,ll request some basic info read her site her posts or look for a personal referral which i often find better, in fact i get referral questions quite often and find thats a better way to go-far more honest and i would have no problem with having any sp i,ve spent time with use my name as a referral and i,m happy to pass on my thoughts (friendly honest fun etc) but not my specific experiences.

Guest s******ecan****

For me however, I sometimes feel awkward in being a kiss and tell kind of guy. For me in some ways it does not feel right. That is a respect thing for me. But I also do like to assist some of these amazing women, and if that helps them, then perhaps I should be doing more. I have to sort that out for myself I think.

Interesting discussion.

If you enjoyed the experience, and you have the ladies permission, you should write a reco. No one here will consider it kiss and tell. It is a big part of what the site is about, and the ladies want the Rec's. Just read VJ's impassioned post above.

You don't have to make it a work of art, or include details. The rec section makes it fairly easy as you can select the services that applied and then just write a brief note saying the basics.

You can keep it respectful and assist the ladies to, its not an either/or proposition.

I agree with giving a reco if I think the service was top notch, what I am saying is that when I am asked to do so, I feel uncomfortable and almost obligated to do it.

It's like asking what the donations are, I don't like to do it and I will avoid it at all cost if I can find it on a site or an add. Being asked to give a review is just leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling.

I do agree with you on the "asking" part. A lady should never have to. I think this is due to a lack of self confidence if she does and at the very least, solicitation. I can understand the feeling. It goes both ways for sure for all of us and nice to hear the opinions of the Gents as well on matters of etiquette. It's not polite. A lady will get reviews or excellent word of mouth, if she provides an outstanding service and values her clients.

Why do I always see so many sides or all of the sides on every issue!!!!!!

Yes if I keep reminding myself that it is a business enterprise then well deserved recos are justified and appropriate.

I did say that I do read recos myself, but a number of posters above have reminded me of what is most important to me in why I actually do make specific contacts with specific people.

For me in reality it IS their public participation in the forums, their way of presenting themselves in discussions and their use of the forums to demonstrate that they are intelligent people with more facets than one.

.I have more than few guys complaining to me about service of certaines ladies.......

Why would someone see one lady to complain about another lady?

To me a recommendation is just that, it should be yes I had a good time and would return. The only recommendations that I have posted here was just that, with a brief comment about the discussions and scheduling leading up to the encounter.

I always find the self-serving ones where the guy is bragging about coming 42 times in an hour in every possible position kind a funny anyway.

Why do I always see so many sides or all of the sides on every issue!!!!!!

Yes if I keep reminding myself that it is a business enterprise then well deserved recos are justified and appropriate.

I did say that I do read recos myself, but a number of posters above have reminded me of what is most important to me in why I actually do make specific contacts with specific people.

For me in reality it IS their public participation in the forums, their way of presenting themselves in discussions and their use of the forums to demonstrate that they are intelligent people with more facets than one.

Well said. Attraction is very much in between our ears. Personality and substance are key for me when choosing who I like to see as well.

To flat out ask for a review, e.g. Please write a review about me, is tacky.

I've never asked, but I've often wondered why some guys write reviews about other girls they've seen, but not me, especially since they sent emails or PM's thanking me for a wonderful experience. Are they lying? Or have they been solicited to write reviews for the other SP? Do they feel she needs the review more than me? It's all very strange to me sometimes.

It doesn't make a difference to me either way though. I feel that my presence on this board is more than enough to let gents get an idea of who I am. And the reviews I do have are wonderful (and I do love going back from time to time to read them, especially if I'm having a crappy day).

The word of mouth on your service is of the most highly recomended SP around. Any time you are mention or your name is brought up in chat or in threads, you are HIGHLY recomended!

I am supprised the you would need so much advertisment your photos speak for them selves.

My comment is commenting on how great you are!

I am sorry if I was not clear.

Apex

Oh i heard you and this is why i am hurt and piss

You must see stuff that i don't see and a lot of newbies don't see ...

Look on the other board there is guy that i have wait almost a year to decide to see me because i didn't have recents reco

In the last month i had several revealing to me been scare to book me

Like any ladies; it comes to my mind to ask myself if my services suck that much that is why i don't get reco or just that everybody think like you that i don't need it one...:-?

That is really unfair to assume that i don't need promotion or even know that someone appreciate their time with me and want to let the others know about it

VJ

I have no issues letting a guest know that they can post a recommendation on our experience if they want too. I do not feel that it is tacky nor wrong if done in the right place and time.

I do agree with Victoria, just because a lady advertises and promotes herself where she feels will benefit her business, it does not compare to the business kind words from another will bring. Why is it so bad to recommend a lady with lots of reccos?

This is why I don't post as much as I used to, I mentioned that i do not like being asked to post a review after our meetings and now I am hurting people by giving complements!

I'm finding the general discussion section is not worth posting your thoughts anymore as this seems to happen often. My intentions where not to upset or hurt an outstanding reputable SP but simply to let people know that this practice is not always appreciated.

I find it hard to believe that the recommendations section can bring so much busyness when IN MY OWN EXPERIANCEs; I have never used the recommendation section as a method of selection nor have I visited it in some time.

Please accept my deepest apologies.

Regretfully Apex

Should be done as there is ONE more kind thing after your date you can do as a gent here on this board but TO recommend the lady to others.

I know for a fact that I can be absent minded and probably have forgotten some ladies over my time. ;)

Now, a question about a continual recommendation on a same lady, really puts others in a awkward position, example other ladies get...jealous or pissed off (I went through this myself, where I actually got a pm from 2 other well know Sp's on this board, stating I was recommending her TOO often and others were affected..thus bumping her rec to the front page always, so I stopped)

from the gents perspective, they might be asking direct questions to a fellow hobbiest rather then reading a recommendation and booking direct with a lady. Other gents really don't want to hear the same guy posting about the same lady as well.

I have done my share of rec's, but I know for dam sure there is a lot guys here that don't post anything, for reason I do not know, and I will probably will never know.

But I have tried and asked the lady if I could write something about our time if I remember (sign of getting old I guess), I can't remember a lady asking me directly, but if she did I would not consider it tacky or wrong,after all are we not trying to help each other out?

I have no issues letting a guest know that they can post a recommendation on our experience if they want too. I do not feel that it is tacky nor wrong if done in the right place and time.

I do agree with Victoria, just because a lady advertises and promotes herself where she feels will benefit her business, it does not compare to the business kind words from another will bring. Why is it so bad to recommend a lady with lots of reccos?

Additional Comments:

No apologies Needed or required Apex, I know what you are stating, and you are, and should post your views on the topic. Everyone reads posts differently which leads to a little ruffled feathers.

This is why I don't post as much as I used to, I mentioned that i do not like being asked to post a review after our meetings and now I am hurting people by giving complements!

I'm finding the general discussion section is not worth posting your thoughts anymore as this seems to happen often. My intentions where not to upset or hurt an outstanding reputable SP but simply to let people know that this practice is not always appreciated.

I find it hard to believe that the recommendations section can bring so much busyness when IN MY OWN EXPERIANCEs; I have never used the recommendation section as a method of selection nor have I visited it in some time.

Regretfully Apex

I like to write a recommendation (not review...a play by play I personally, well what happens in private should remain private) basically saying had a great time, would see the lady again etc etc etc.

I do let the lady see it first, just in case there is anything she is uncomfortable with (thus far, no)

I don't write negative reviews, only because the encounter could be a case of chemistry/ymmv...and as much as this is hobbying for lack of a better word for the guys, got to remember, it is the lady's livelihood, and why try to ruin it for what may have been an off day.

And I may be wrong here, but the biggest recommendation I can think of, is seeing the lady again, and letting others know you've seen her more than once

RG

Regretfully Apex

I have been following this thread closely, and get the feeling that some ways of expressing thoughts have been construed in different ways by different people.

I know from my little bit of writing thus far that I am trying to be more careful in ways that I express myself. It is so easy to mean one thing with ones words, but then when the words alone are looked at without the ability to see the reasoning behind them, that confusion can occur.

So Alex, and all, I hope that this fear does not stop people from posting or starting new threads.

For me the forums have been an amazing learning experience, and they are also I trust, causing me to become a better writer.

The respect that I have seen here between members is a beautiful thing.

I'm really glad this thread has was written. I can say from my experience in this industry, nothing says thank you better than a well deserved Recommendation. It encourages ladies as it isnt always the easiest business to be in.

I have read posts in the past about some members not posting reviews because they "wanted to keep her a secret", the problem is so many members wait for reviews before seeing a lady. If everyone had that mentality there would be no reviews and the board would suck. Thank goodness this isnt the case. So I can see the ladies side to sometimes nudge clients to review them when they have given really good service.

By giving them a Reco, it is best tip you can ever give a lady. It keeps them current and relivant on the board and lets other members know she is great. Sometimes this can be the difference between some great lady being discovered and thrive in the industry or getting discouraged and fizzling out because of a slow start. I know many ladies that come into the industry and its on their last dime and its a do or die situation, and I have seen countless amazing ladies that could have been the next big superstar leave based on discouragement.

So really when you think about it; it's in you the clients best interest to recommend to keep the selection of ladies higher, and to keep the ladies in the industry morale higher.. Happy SPs + Happy clients = Stronger industry, better overall environment

• Like 1

I have respected him voicing his opinion on the subject and even agree with...I just been hurt to find out that i apparently i don't need reviews(i have a max of 6reco in 3years here ) and that there is no understand of why i spend money to advertise...To this i am confuse on how am i suppose to get new clients? Beside keeping regulars(thank god for this)i would be crying and indulge myself of chocolate at this time

I never ask for a recommendation and i did agree with the OP that he should do whatever please him.

I closing the computer as yes not the suject but the following words as upset me apparently i am so great that; best is to keep it secret:censored:..Not much for self esteem for sure!:(

I have respected him voicing his opinion on the subject and even agree with...I just been hurt to find out that i apparently i don't need reviews(i have a max of 6reco in 3years here ) and that there is no understand of why i spend money to advertise...To this i am confuse on how am i suppose to get new clients? Beside keeping regulars(thank god for this)i would be crying and indulge myself of chocolate at this time

I never ask for a recommendation and i did agree with the OP that he should do whatever please him.

I closing the computer as yes not the suject but the following words as upset me apparently i am so great that; best is to keep it secret:censored:..Not much for self esteem for sure!:(

My Darling Victoria,

I understand your sentiments and I THINK YOU ARE SPECTACULAR! If it was understood to one and all, what the overhead is to run a business like yours they would understand that reco's make life so much easier. I know how much blood, sweat and tears you pour into all that you do and I admire all that you are.

Kisses, cat

• Like 3

One other thing I wanted to ask about rec's and maybe I'm way off base here, but is it not wrong for a guy to bump a ladies rec thread just to say she will be missed? Mean while she has been absent from the board for quite sometime and the thread was from 2010? Does that bother some of the ladies here? Just asking and being curious ;)

Additional Comments:

I'm amazed that you only have a few rec's on here VJ you are a highly regarded lady not only on this board but on many others. You do put a lot of effort into advertising that goes with out saying.

Guest tr*****e

Yes, I agree with PP, Victoria's very well regarded on pretty much every forum that's generally positive. Everything said about you can be summed up into one word, VJ: "spectacular." Please don't feel insecure because a couple guys weren't dazzled with older reco's, your reputation preceeds you in a very good way.

It's also REALLY tacky to ask for a recommendation.

It's like me asking the table to leave me a tip if I was a waitress.

OOH!! Or it's like asking for another 40$ after our hour sessions... :)

Exactly!!!! And what a way to ruin a pleasant experience - asking for a review is such a reminder that this is business, and I think it would just kill the 'girlfriend' part of the experience.

Reviews are great, and gents, if you have a great experience with a lady, especially one who may not have many reviews, write one! Everyone loves to read their own reviews, it's flattering and makes us feel great! But ladies, asking for one is tacky and probably won't help you get a good review at all.

I think in some cases, guys will hold back on a rec even if they had a good time because they think other guys might not feel the same way. So if a girl is older or not a spinner or whatever, they'll believe others won't find her attractive and they won't share their experience. Sort of like, "I don't mind that aspect about her, but all the other guys will." Maybe it might dash their credibility as a rec-giver and they're concerned it will affect their 'cred' amongst the boys...who knows?

All the recs here need to be taken with a grain of salt anyways. Every encounter is subjective, every person has different tastes, and frames of reference can differ wildly depending on the writer. Sometimes they're not even close to truth because of these factors. Not to mention how much fluff gets thrown in that probably didn't happen in the first place. When you read a guy go on about making out with her for 20 mins, then going down on her for a half hour, then trying desperately to last those 15 mins with that awesome BBBJ being so difficult, then missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl, conversation, tickling, shower, etc, etc, etc. And all of this happened in one great 1 hour appointment. Do the math. Whatever.

• Like 1

I know a few want to see our reviews before they book for reference but do not write them? Instead a thank you note that the experience was great is sent by PM? This generally does not bother me but it's a point.

Well.... they're different.

I'd consider a quick note to say thanks to be a common courtesy, and - assuming I have some means of contacting the lady in question, which may not always be the case if an agency or MP is involved - it's something I'd do unless I felt there was a good reason not to.

A recommendation, on the other hand, is not something I'd feel obliged to write, and also not something I'd feel obliged to do immediately; quite apart from anything else, it requires more care and attention than a thank-you note. I've also deliberately held off writing a reco in the past because someone else had just written one for the same person, so I left it for a bit until the thread-bump was more worthwhile. I don't know whether this was ethical or whether it crosses the line into shill-ish territory, but there we go...

<afterthought> Of course if you're just talking about people who insist on being able to read reviews but don't ever provide any of their own... I agree, that's unreasonable. I've benefited from the collective wisdom of the CERB reviewers, and it would be remiss of me not to give something back to them and to others.</afterthought>

I

Additional Comments:

I think in some cases, guys will hold back on a rec even if they had a good time because they think other guys might not feel the same way. So if a girl is older or not a spinner or whatever, they'll believe others won't find her attractive and they won't share their experience. Sort of like, "I don't mind that aspect about her, but all the other guys will." Maybe it might dash their credibility as a rec-giver and they're concerned it will affect their 'cred' amongst the boys...who knows?

All the recs here need to be taken with a grain of salt anyways. Every encounter is subjective, every person has different tastes, and frames of reference can differ wildly depending on the writer. Sometimes they're not even close to truth because of these factors. Not to mention how much fluff gets thrown in that probably didn't happen in the first place. When you read a guy go on about making out with her for 20 mins, then going down on her for a half hour, then trying desperately to last those 15 mins with that awesome BBBJ being so difficult, then missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl, conversation, tickling, shower, etc, etc, etc. And all of this happened in one great 1 hour appointment. Do the math. Whatever.

If that is the case, then that is really sad. We are ALL grown adults here, every man has different taste. This is not high school anymore

• Like 2

If this truly is the case then it's sad as someone cannot fully express their feelings.

I remember reading a thread on another board in the past where they were discussing a larger lady's review. Of course the thread quickly turned negative where someone quoted "Fat chicks are like mopeds...they're fun to ride but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one." I hope this isn't the mentality here. Everyone has their own tastes where physical attributes are concerned.

• Like 1