Problem is, i`m not really comfortable with the almost 'kiss and tell' aspect of a reco.

I'm in the same boat - I've never written a lengthy blow-by-blow report, and I very much doubt I ever will. And I'm sure we're not the only ones. But at the end of the day, for me, the most important bit of information is "I saw X, and it was great, so you should too." All else is icing on the cake.

• Like 3

I hear you Apex. I do not think I would want someone to recommend me every time they see me. That would feel fake to me. Also, would feel a bit spooked, lol. But I did work along time on building my reputation, and I know that I have made a difference in some peoples lives as well.

I was in my hotel, had a dinner that was tasty but but I was not fulfilled for the price they charged me. There was a survey, I filled it out. I commented that the food was great, service was prompt, but was not fulfilled and for the price they charged I should have left full.But still left the waiter a nice tip.

I just started to get rec's after working very hard to please and accommodate people, but it took about 6 or more months to get that. yes it was well deserved. But I started to wonder what I was doing wrong?'I have seen girls get great rec's, what am I doing differently? NOTHING! It takes time.

There have been times when i wished I could have seen someone when I was at my best....but we cant be at our best all the time either.

I was with someone tonight, and he said " I wont see someone without rec's" Which I fully understand! But yet, knowing that this is how we build our business if you like what I offer you, why not say it? Had I not gotten those rec's, he would have missed out on the good time we had! So Thankfully those gentlemen that gave me rec's, I can continue providing the great service that I strive to give:)

Well being one of the guys talking about re-recommending an SP I will clarify a bit. I have no intention to recco every time. I do however feel that it should not be halted at one recco....thats it ! As I repeat visit and the aquaintance grows, (for lack of better words) the experience gets better and better and more enjoyable every visit then yes I intend to re-recommend. Once again a refresher for some and a new recco for new members to Cerb.

One more little comment for better or worse. I never compare a meeting with any SP to that of another SP. Everyone is so different that I don't feel that this is remotely something I could do. Each experience is different and I would post a recco for anyone I met with that deserves it and not wait to meet someone that is beyond expectations or meets the expectations of someone I have met with before.

Thanks all for the informative thread to date. As a relatively new CERB hobbyist, I was under the understanding that recco's were very sensitive territory, some wanted them, some didn't at all, but a hobbyist ALWAYS should ask if it was acceptable to post one - am glad a lot of light has been shed there, thanks.

Having said that, I posted my first recco (for the sensational Cathy HfxDom), compete with embarassing subject typos. Thank you all for sharing your collective wisom.

Musings from a curious gent....

Thank you to everyone who gave their input on this subject and gave me some insight/added perspective on how reco's can be handled.

I may just have to eventually find a way to convey the wonderful experience I had with a particular lady because in no way do I wish to keep her to myself and I can only hope she has shit tons of success and enjoyment in this profession for as long as she chooses to do it! Hell, if I can even in a small way add to that success and enjoyment.. Well that's just neat!

One thing the profession of SP/MA has that no other profession has (that I know of) is the work the ladies do is of an intimate personal nature.

As much as the ladies get monetary compensation, the good and great ladies provide more, much more than just their bodies. Each encounter is spent with a unique individual lady, different than another lady, and each encounter has, at least for me, provided not just an enjoyable pleasurable time, but wonderful memories too. If just sexual services then no lady, IMHO, would be a unique individual. It is the time spent with the ladies in entirety, the companionship, communication...the interpersonal aspect

Even a short recommendation (doesn't need to be a play by play review)

so that not only does the lady know that her time was appreciated, but also so the guys know there is a great lady that is worth seeing.

Myself, I have one reco to write, which should be out this week. There are some ladies I've seen, but can't recommend, mostly chalk it up politely as a combo of ymmv/chemistry. But I won't name names and diss them, because they may have had a bad day, why try to ruin what is after all, their livelihood.

And as has been said in another post (forget by whom) if you have all the time to post on CERB, why not a post recommending a lady you had a good time with. At the very least, what a nice thing to do for the lady's ego, and everyone needs their ego stroked now and then, don't they?

As I see it

RG

Additional Comments:

And as a quick additional thought, if guys want to chalk this up as strictly a monetary (business) transaction, well how many ladies are willing to provide a reference for a guy who is seeing another lady. If the ladies took the same approach, that it is one business transaction, why should she put in extra effort (for no renumeration) so a guy can see another lady

Simple, both for the safety of other ladies, and so you, the guy, can see other ladies.

A quick rambling

RG

I hear you Apex. I do not think I would want someone to recommend me every time they see me. That would feel fake to me. Also, would feel a bit spooked, lol. But I did work along time on building my reputation, and I know that I have made a difference in some peoples lives as well.

I was in my hotel, had a dinner that was tasty but but I was not fulfilled for the price they charged me. There was a survey, I filled it out. I commented that the food was great, service was prompt, but was not fulfilled and for the price they charged I should have left full.But still left the waiter a nice tip.

I just started to get rec's after working very hard to please and accommodate people, but it took about 6 or more months to get that. yes it was well deserved. But I started to wonder what I was doing wrong?'I have seen girls get great rec's, what am I doing differently? NOTHING! It takes time.

There have been times when i wished I could have seen someone when I was at my best....but we cant be at our best all the time either.

I was with someone tonight, and he said " I wont see someone without rec's" Which I fully understand! But yet, knowing that this is how we build our business if you like what I offer you, why not say it? Had I not gotten those rec's, he would have missed out on the good time we had! So Thankfully those gentlemen that gave me rec's, I can continue providing the great service that I strive to give:)

I just want people to understand something!

I am not syaing that I will not give a reco, but that I will give a reco when I feel I that I have an experience that was above the norm or out of this world. I just don't think that we should have to do one after every single meeting! I also will not give a reco if I will never see a person again! That will just water down that recomendations quality just like what happened to the NHL when more teams were added.

There are few ladies that I see on as a regular and correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that repeats are the best form of flatery. If I am looking to try something new, I look to who is active on CERB and in chat. If I can joke with them here or in chat I feel that we could have fun, then I PM them.

An other thing that I would like to ask the guys!

If you are selecting a woman, and a woman has outstanding pictures, is active here on CERB and in chat, but has no recomendations, would that stop you from seeing her?

I would like to challage the strength of a recomendation to the power of pictures.

Well Apex. I appreciate your opinion and we all have just that. Our opinons and beliefs. Thats what this site is all about. I will continue to have a difference of opinion in the fact that a lady should not have to exceed expectations or be out of this world. I think if she is everything you hoped she would be and you had a great time then that is worth a reference. If that is not your thing then that is absolutely fine and I understand. For other gentlemen following this thread I would hope that you would post recco's when you have a wonderful time and you feel that you would like to let other people know that you just met a great lady.

As far as recco'ing ever time, that is not expected. in my opinion By my earlier comment I meant I plan on an occasional re-recco or likely just one more after repeat visits.

For myself I have met ladies without a reccomondation, and had an awesome time but I have also booked and saw a couple ladies that I probably wouldn't have but did specifically because of recco's and I am now a regular, excited, happy, and oh ya....horny.... repeat visitor when they come to town....:icon_wink:

K I will now put down my gun and back away from this thread ! lol

My recommendations are for those ladies that were/are great or good.

And for me, I have said this before, and will say again, it is the entirety of the encounter that matters to me, the conversation, companionship, yes, the sexual aspect (but that is only one part) but the time spent with the lady in entirety.

Any lady I recommend is a lady I would see again

RG

Guest f***2f***

Recommendations can be bread and butter for a lady. I always ask if they would like a write up. Some have actually declined. I usually pass the text by them before I post so that there will not be stuff in there that embarrasses or jeopardizes their services.

I've written more than once on certain ladies when I've felt they have stepped up their game or there is additional info that hobbyists might like to know...for instance a few months ago two ladies whom I have written a lot about did a duo with me; it was was totally hot and as it was the first time they had teamed up I thought it was worthy for others to know about.

To apex's last question, it would not stop me as long as there are other sufficient reasons to see her versus others that might have more of a Cerb history.

And to Megan's point a page or so ago, I agree it's good to give back to the community, but -- by definition here on Cerb -- recommendations have to be positive, so again our only defense is silence. I agree the guys should get off their butts and write recos, but only where the situation merits that.

I was under the understanding that recco's were very sensitive territory, some wanted them, some didn't at all, but a hobbyist ALWAYS should ask if it was acceptable to post one - am glad a lot of light has been shed there, thanks.

Aaaand.... there's another issue!

I'd always assumed that if someone has a reco thread already, then that means that a) they're OK with recommendations in general, and b) they won't mind if I post my own, assuming it's complimentary (which it always would be, or it wouldn't be a reco, would it :) ?

Have I screwed up here? Should I be asking ladies if they mind my posting a reco, even if they have a well-established reco thread?

(I should probably mention that if there's no established thread I'd *always* ask first, since that may indicate that someone doesn't want reviews. I'm talking about people for whom recommendations already exist here.)