Out call advice

This question is prompted by Peachy's 'Sad News' thread. I'm a hobbyist who has only ever considered In-Calls. I'm looking for advice on managing out-calls. When one of the ladies offers an in-call they are the ones taking the risk and expense of providing the in-call location. I've not explored the out-call option because I haven't wanted to go to the expense of booking a hotel room and I don't know how to do that without having an unusual Visa bill arrive home nor have a reasonable expense incurred given I'm only likely to see one SP during the time I would have the hotel room booked.

How to manage this? Suggestions?

Having read Peachy's post and reviewed her profile I would Love to see her but.....

I'm partial to the outcall myself.

I've found hotels, if you request, only require a credit card to make a reservation, but you can pay in cash (some ask for payment upon check in, plus a refundable cash deposit)

I prefer the cash option, only because I like to pay cash as I go. I know doing it this way there is no bill coming in the mail in a months time

BTW it's not a worry about someone seeing the bill, I'm single, not an issue...just like to pay as I go

RG

As opposed to you, I am outcall only. I receive ladies at my home though, however, in summer months I receive a visitor which means sometimes I have to check into a hotel to take outcalls. Have no problem with bills as I am obviously single but I remember about 10 years ago when I moved to Ottawa I checked into a motel (plenty on the Gatineau side) near Pigale and I paid cash. I know a motel is not as good as a hotel to invite a lady for outcall, but I don't think there are many hotels that accept cash in Ottawa (if any). I thought I make a suggestion.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

When I have/need an Ottawa StayPlaycation, I book with my card, but pay in cash. I am careful what appears on my card. I don't always want to play at home, so I like outcalls and pampering myself at nice hotels while working. But that can work both ways.

I have found some Hobbiests have a problem sneaking (bad choice of word) money out of their finances for their Hobby. SP's can sometimes offer different methods of payment that is not always cash. Either for in or out calls.

I Have only done the incall thing, when I am traveling on holidays that I am not alone, with family and and outcall would just not work in that case. I have tried to find an out call at times but some of the areas I have been in are not a high SP area and I generally find out about them after I am out of the area. I would have not problem with an outcall. Incalls work for me becasue I can make a selection today on who available and try to make a hook up from there. If it works out fine if not that's fine to.

For what it's worth, many hotels offer what they call a "day rate" which is usually much less expensive than the usual overnight rate. For a day rate, you can check into a room for a few hours and leave. They hotel can then clean the room and rent it to someone else overnight. They make more money on the room and you get a break on the price.

When I use a hotel for an incall location, I always do it this way. I generally arrive about 10:00 and I'm gone by 6:00 p.m.

It's easy and very convenient!

For what it's worth, many hotels offer what they call a "day rate" which is usually much less expensive than the usual overnight rate. For a day rate, you can check into a room for a few hours and leave. They hotel can then clean the room and rent it to someone else overnight. They make more money on the room and you get a break on the price.

When I use a hotel for an incall location, I always do it this way. I generally arrive about 10:00 and I'm gone by 6:00 p.m.

It's easy and very convenient!

Is this real!!?? .I expect to have a guest 3 summer months so that would be great. Is this day rate to check in for a few hours available in any Ottawa hotels? If so which ones? Anyone knows of any specific Ottawa hotel which offers daytime rates?

Just for info, when doing my research when booking hotels, I haven't had an issue with any hotel insofar as paying cash goes, this includes a couple Ottawa hotels, three Kingston hotels, five in the Toronto area, and two in Hamilton

Not naming them, and didn't stay at each and every one, but I emailed them ahead of time and asked if I could pay cash.

No problem, they do want you to pay at check in (not check out) and also leave a refundable cash deposit.

RG

Is this real!!?? .I expect to have a guest 3 summer months so that would be great. Is this day rate to check in for a few hours available in any Ottawa hotels? If so which ones? Anyone knows of any specific Ottawa hotel which offers daytime rates?

I don't know what's available in Ottawa, but using day rates was the only way I saw clients when I lived in Toronto. Hotels don't advertise their day rates, but if you call and ask them, they'll give you the information. When I take a day room, I call ahead and make sure that they have rooms available and then reserve one on my credit card. I always pay cash for the room when I arrive, just like you do when you take one overnight.

People use day rate rooms for all kinds of things. Someone might take a suite and use only the living room to conduct a meeting or interview candidates for a job. Once, while driving from Toronto to Vancouver, I'd been up all night with a sick child . I checked into a hotel in Winnipeg and used the room for six hours so that I could get some sleep.

It's worth asking!

• Like 1