I love LOLcats way too much!

... how old am I if I see dat kitty as Rudyard Kipling?

Jeebus WiT... my original thought was Ben Franklin... whew!!!

lolcatsdotcomfdb7lvxfbzpbni68.jpg

1315658970-47689.jpg

Additional Comments:

I dunno if its already been posted...but i always post this one on friend's facebook walls (provided they're not actually adopted) on their birthdays....but only if they love LOL cats ;-)

lolcatsdotcomq0sgjxfx758rcuy9.jpg

Finally got to use this one today!! :D.......except now that I think of it I hope the friend in question isn't actually adopted....hmmm...guess I'll find out! Haha!

I'm at a loss for words.

cat_boobs.jpg

And Cleo thought SHE was a crazy cat lady...she's got nothin' on this woman!

I'm at a loss for words.

cat_boobs.jpg

ahhhck! this makes me grab my chest like guys squirm in the pants when they see pics of dongs getting hit.......she *does* realize that full grown cats have reeeeeally sharp teeth right? that being said i dont think you have to worry....the poor cat is probably asleep and shes just positioning him. people who post pictures of themselves supposedly breast-feeding a full grown cat who would normally rather chomp down on dry cat-food chunks need the attention too much IMO.

you can show your friends you have maternal instincts in other ways, girlfriend. yeesh

Guest W***ledi*Time

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2009/10/29/help-find-missouri-woman-who-breastfeeds-her-cat-nsfw

Take it for what it's worth, but this comes from the Brit tab
Closer
's profile of Janine Hammond, who resides somewhere in the Show-Me State [Missouri] (and takes the state slogan too much to tit heart), and nurses her cat, Flash.

... the 25-year-old says:

"People will think I'm weird, but it's an amazing experience. Flash loves it, and feeds twice a day. Nobody should knock it until they've tried it.

"It's fantastic. His teeth and rough tongue skin tickle, but he's never once broken my skin."

You'll be happy to know that Ms. Hammond has reproduced. Her son, Kenny, isn't as fond as his mother's sweater puppets as Flash the cat.

"I hope Kenny and Flash will have a close bond. When Kenny is older I'll tell him and hope that he'll think it's cool."

When Kenny is older I'll tell him and hope that he'll think it's cool."

Just imagine the issues poor Kenny will have in his formative years!

Just imagine the issues poor Kenny will have in his formative years!

All considered, I think the cat breastfeeding is the least of Kenny's concerns.

I can only imagine what else this nutjob does and how she'll raise the poor lad.

:(

All considered, I think the cat breastfeeding is the least of Kenny's concerns.

I can only imagine what else this nutjob does and how she'll raise the poor lad.

:(

My sentiments exactly!

time for some levity!

funny-pictures-just-read-it-to-me-one-more-time-please.jpg

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2009/10/29/help-find-missouri-woman-who-breastfeeds-her-cat-nsfw

Take it for what it's worth, but this comes from the Brit tab
Closer
's profile of Janine Hammond, who resides somewhere in the Show-Me State [Missouri] (and takes the state slogan too much to tit heart), and nurses her cat, Flash.

... the 25-year-old says:

"People will think I'm weird, but it's an amazing experience. Flash loves it, and feeds twice a day. Nobody should knock it until they've tried it.

"It's fantastic. His teeth and rough tongue skin tickle, but he's never once broken my skin."

You'll be happy to know that Ms. Hammond has reproduced. Her son, Kenny, isn't as fond as his mother's sweater puppets as Flash the cat.

"I hope Kenny and Flash will have a close bond. When Kenny is older I'll tell him and hope that he'll think it's cool."

The one and only time I saw an image of a woman breastfeeding an animal was in the liner notes of the Tori Amos album Boys for Pele and she's nursing a baby pig. I remember thinking, damn, that's kinda hot.

But now I've seen this, and yeah, totally weird.