“You pops you are done” policy

1 hour ago, Ice4fun said:

I could only imagine that rushing to get MSOG would only ruin wha could be a great time.  Frankly in my experience getting there is way more than half the fun. Taking the time to slowly become familiar with every inch of a beautiful woman's body is never something to be rushed.  Slow and deliberate with attention to detail is important... what makes the back arch when you touch it... what causes her breathing Patten to change.... What is that unique yet special sound she makes at that perfect moment...

Sometimes once done right can be way better than multiple shots

Just my opinion 

I totally agree, Non-Rushed, can bring the "OMG", Out For Both Parties.... 😉..... 

After reading Ice4Fun's quote, I think I need a Cold Shower.. Holly.. 😳... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katie said:

I totally agree, Non-Rushed, can bring the "OMG", Out For Both Parties.... 😉..... 

After reading Ice4Fun's quote, I think I need a Cold Shower.. Holly.. 😳... 

And the cold shower together after can also be great fun...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

And the cold shower together after can also be great fun...

Sorry but if anyone I'm showering with decides to make it COLD shower, they can expect a spanking. Hmmm....1/2 the providers I know would probably like a spanking. Well anyway it won't be a good time, lets just say that. lol

12 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

Sorry but if anyone I'm showering with decides to make it COLD shower, they can expect a spanking. Hmmm....1/2 the providers I know would probably like a spanking. Well anyway it won't be a good time, lets just say that. lol

Holding a beautiful sexy lady in your arms while exhausted and spent from sex and stepping into a cold shower can often have amazing rejuvenating effects...... Of course it can also cause paying for extending the booking lol

7 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

Holding a beautiful sexy lady in your arms while exhausted and spent from sex and stepping into a cold shower can often have amazing rejuvenating effects...... Of course it can also cause paying for extending the booking lol

Foreplay, leading up to the "Big O"... Showering, Cold or Hot.. "Shower Play".. Spankings, 😉........ Mosg, isn't the most Critical, in a Session, but then everyone is unique, in what they're looking to experience. "Non-Rushed"... Time well spent... Is my Taste.. 

Just Saying.... 😏