Vip Ashley Angel 4 u • White • LL

Saw her again this week, super friendly, super nice, super hot... I love spending time with her..

I've seen her 2 or 3 times now, and I plan to go back, probably my favorite SP in Halifax.... 

If you love hot blonds with a great body and amazing personality then give her a try, you won't regret it.. 

Nice hotels, clean, awesome smelling, and Always in a hot little number... 

If you wanna know more just msg me =)

Did you try clicking on 

“see her ad”

A sweet girl next door with a naughty side.

nice man made boobs, smells and tastes great

Terrific service

PM me for details 

Edited by the big g

Took me 2 days to clear my head enough to post a review. Holy smokes what a woman! Still don't have words for this beautiful whirlwind. Sweet, sexy, provocative, endearing, little bit of nasty thrown in, I'm in love. 

• Like 1

I can't get enough! What to say about her? Good god almighty! And I'm not even religious.  I'm devoted to her,  :classic_love:  I need no other in my life. I've found everything I need in this lovely muse, she's gorgeous and intelligent. So sexy, I just love being in the same room with her.  Every visit she ticks something new off my bucket list of fantasies. I would spend every day with her if I could. She's so agreeable and sweet, she loves to please and does so in a big way.  She wasn't feeling well when we got together on Wednesday but I had so much fun ❤️.

ANNNNNNDDDDD She's back!!!!!!!!   Yes it's really her in the recent ads, the queen is back. She's moving back and still in the process of getting settled and getting herself a place so give her a little bit of time, but she is the same amazing Ashley Angel as she ever was. I visited with her at a very nice luxury hotel and it was so good to see her again. She is still the same sweet, sexy, amazing, smart, thought provoking, delicious smelling, and tasting, wacky person you will ever fall in love with! The same amazing legs that go on forever, same sweet voice, same lame jokes 🤪, she's the best! Yes she is still open to filming if that's something you're interested in. Ashley looks great, I really missed her being away all this time and I'm so excited she's back, let the games begin. She has a profile here, she may not be able to access it because it's on an old email so if a new profile pops up don't be scared, it's really her. 

Edited by status4
  • Haha 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.