I did a search on the topic and nothing came up so let's hope this topic has yet to be discussed.

Just been thinking ladies/men who of you like to talk dirty and about fantasies in the bedroom? What are your fantasies? Just curious to hear your thoughts and experience. I know for me I love to talk dirty and about fantasies it always keeps it spicy in the bedroom as you never know what fantasy will arise. " A Healthy SEX life is a Healthy life" ha ha

I am still uncomfortable with the dirty talk; I don't feel natural at it. But I love to listen to it when I am having sex!!!!!!!

I have done most of my fantasies, now I am more curious of things more than any!

I would like to attend a BDSM party just to see what it is all about!

I guess the only thing I would like to try nest would be to get tied down and have a woman perform all sex acts to me! I would love for a woman to have control and just go nuts on me. (Without pain!!!)

I love this thread.... I have never been with a woman that was convincing with the dirty talk... in some ways, that's probably the highest on my fantasy list... i love the idea of hearing the woman I'm tasting or feeling talk really dirty...

I enjoy dirty talk ans such, I'm also a big fan of fantasies. One thing about the dirty talk that I could never do is call any girl either she wanted it or not degrading names like bitch, slut, whore, and so on. I know I would not want to be called bastard or prick or anything else in that form.

But everything else is good so bring it on.

. One thing about the dirty talk that I could never do is call any girl either she wanted it or not degrading names like bitch, slut, whore, and so on.

I must admit I do not like that neither.....I like the mindset to be playful :) he he

I am still uncomfortable with the dirty talk; I don't feel natural at it. But I love to listen to it when I am having sex!!!!!!!

I have done most of my fantasies, now I am more curious of things more than any!

I would like to attend a BDSM party just to see what it is all about!

I guess the only thing I would like to try nest would be to get tied down and have a woman perform all sex acts to me! I would love for a woman to have control and just go nuts on me. (Without pain!!!)

Practice makes perfect to brush up on your dirty talking skills :) And being tied down and being totally submissive is so HOT!

And RG you are so funny thanks for the clip!

hmm i love dirty talking but its all dependent on the mood/aggression of the lady as well as the intimacy in the moment. The unquenchable sexual urge carrying us both over the edge and just spewing vulgarities out of our mouths is pretty damn hot when it gets there.

as for fantasy, its always a master/slave or boss/worker scenario type of thing for me. never gets tiring. that is , i being the slave or worker and the lady in total domination without pain but just having her way with me.

Yes, I do talk dirty and consider myself a natural at it. I've been told I have a very potty mouth. I figure it's from my experience working for a 1-900 call centre when I was younger. ;)

YOUR SEXUAL THOUGHTS :)

Just been thinking ladies/men who of you like to talk dirty and about fantasies in the bedroom? What are your fantasies?

If I may Angie, and not to be to abrupt, but is this what you are talking about:

I like the dirty talk,depending what kind of words are thrown around and what kind of play both parties are involved in. OR if there is more then just a MF, IE>MMF,MFF OR MMFF sometimes there is some great choice of words like

"Oh yeah baby fucK me harder,here you put your cock in my mouth, yes I want it, yes! I love 2 guys giving it to me".

OR

"Oh yes you are so fucking wet, I love it I want to lick your sweet tasting pussy right now"

Are those the Dirty words you were thinking of?

IF SO >> I SO good to go with those dirty words. :)

Fantasies? Well perhaps maybe I might be a man slut, but I have enjoyed some great fanatasies in the past I have been thinking of doing and I have fulfilled those out in real life. I think if you don't try and experiment your sexual appetite and desires you may lose out on something that is always been perhaps on your "bucket list"

I have done my share of duo's,a MMF, a couple of orgies, and couple of MMFF get togethers.

I also enjoyed being the submissive bitch for my Mistress, where I took some great spanking,nipple clamps,handcuffed,blinfolded,teased and denial and of course prostate massage:vf: is so hot as well.

I could think oF 1 fanatsy right now that would be wanting to do a sleep over with a lady sometime, and both of us would just go like the energizer bunny ;)

Boy oh Boy Pete you got me going now. I so love dirty talk and fantasies. It is so hot being able to live out those fantasies too :) I wonder how many guys would turn down 2 or 3 girls spoiling them? I know I wouldn't turn down a couple of each males/females spoiling me he he. Has anyone tried a glory hole? I have ....but I have yet to try a glory hole where there is different men contributing their member to the hole to gobble up :) BDSM adds some fun to the bedroom being able to be a switch (DOM & Submissive)......this thread gets me all excited. Thanks for all those participating in the fun. Now I think it is time to go and take a cold shower.

YOUR SEXUAL THOUGHTS :)

If I may Angie, and not to be to abrupt, but is this what you are talking about:

I like the dirty talk,depending what kind of words are thrown around and what kind of play both parties are involved in. OR if there is more then just a MF, IE>MMF,MFF OR MMFF sometimes there is some great choice of words like

"Oh yeah baby fucK me harder,here you put your cock in my mouth, yes I want it, yes! I love 2 guys giving it to me".

OR

"Oh yes you are so fucking wet, I love it I want to lick your sweet tasting pussy right now"

Are those the Dirty words you were thinking of?

IF SO >> I SO good to go with those dirty words. :)

Fantasies? Well perhaps maybe I might be a man slut, but I have enjoyed some great fanatasies in the past I have been thinking of doing and I have fulfilled those out in real life. I think if you don't try and experiment your sexual appetite and desires you may lose out on something that is always been perhaps on your "bucket list"

I have done my share of duo's,a MMF, a couple of orgies, and couple of MMFF get togethers.

I also enjoyed being the submissive bitch for my Mistress, where I took some great spanking,nipple clamps,handcuffed,blinfolded,teased and denial and of course prostate massage:vf: is so hot as well.

I could think oF 1 fanatsy right now that would be wanting to do a sleep over with a lady sometime, and both of us would just go like the energizer bunny ;)

As an older CERBite I reallly enjoy the youth and entusiasm on this site and this email thread is a great example. I truly enjoy learning about the ladies, especially through thier honest & genuine intimate (dirty) talk. I'm pretty conservative by nature but can open very easily to the right combination of laughter, honestly and sense of perspective.

The folks in general and SP's in particular on this site continue to amaze me by their sincerity, intelligence, incredible sexuality and warmth.

Musings from an appreciative guy....

I love dirty talk. It's not for everyone so sometimes I have to tone it down with some gents. I even took a course in hypnotherapy, so I could learn how to use my words and voice to create a very enticing scenario (don't worry guys, you can't be hypnotized without your consent).

I worked very briefly in Calgary as a 1-900 operator. I do offer this service with a pre-payment but I don't really advertise it.

I enjoy talking dirty with not only gents, but ladies as well.

Edited by Mature Angela

Dirty talk and fanticies Can be fun and very interesting. There are limits though, I do not beleive in anything degrading or hurtfull.

I enjoy talking dirty with not only gents, but ladies as well.

Like this: Oh baby you like it when I glide my tongue up and down you sweet tasting pussy.....your body begins to shake.....I slide my finger into your tight pussy....I move my lips up to your mouth and you suck your juices of my soft gentle tongue.

Like this: Oh baby you like it when I glide my tongue up and down you sweet tasting pussy.....your body begins to shake.....I slide my finger into your tight pussy....I move my lips up to your mouth and you suck your juices of my soft gentle tongue.

Going for a hot shower!

Posted via Mobile Device

My jaw just dropped to the floor (speechless)....

So I was watching this video this morning....a pizza delivery man BBC shows up at the door a woman opens the door and as soon as the guy gets in the door the girl unzips the guys pants and starts giving him head....pizza in hand and all.....mmmmm yum yum....now that is one yummy fantasy.

• Like 1

So I was watching this video this morning....a pizza delivery man BBC shows up at the door a woman opens the door and as soon as the guy gets in the door the girl unzips the guys pants and starts giving him head....pizza in hand and all.....mmmmm yum yum....now that is one yummy fantasy.

Was it Delicio?

Not them LMAO.

MMMMM he could of made some "extra topping" for the pizza. he he

Yummmm - I'll just take the extra topping - less calories.

Not them LMAO.

MMMMM he could of made some "extra topping" for the pizza. he he

Why does the phrase more pepperoni have another meaning right now

RG