Was in there earlier this evening (Saturday) and had a few dances with Delicious and Candy but the highlight of the evening for me was Bianka. She mentioned she's been working there for years so I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been more discussion of her in this thread (unless I'm getting here name wrong). Slim, Quebecois, brunette with small natural breasts. Very hot and sensual time in the CR and I'm not sure if it can be chalked up to chemistry or not but she seemed to legitimately be getting turned on, either that or she deserves an Oscar. (I've spent more time in strip clubs than is probably wise so I can usually tell the difference ;) ).

Whatever happened to Jessica at the Playmate? Rockin' body brunette with dark rim glasses. Is she working at another club?

I believe I saw her at the Fax.

Yup. I just came back from the Fax and she was there. Sadly she was occupied with another client and I had to leave before having the opportunity to take her upstairs

Yesterday (Monday) evening at Playmate, the club was relatively quiet:

Kim, Chanel, Ashley, Savannah, Ruby, Molly, Candy and another girl unknown to me.

• Like 1

Found myself in my favourite lunch establishment today. :biggrin:

Met with a lovely brunette named Bianca. This girl has been around a long, long time. I've been around a long, long time too. It's a wonder that I've never talked to her yet in all of this time. She's a french cougar, cute accent, and a nice healthy spinner body. She was a lot of fun in the CR, would highly recommend.

• Like 2

Found myself in my favourite lunch establishment today. :biggrin:

Met with a lovely brunette named Bianca. This girl has been around a long, long time. I've been around a long, long time too. It's a wonder that I've never talked to her yet in all of this time. She's a french cougar, cute accent, and a nice healthy spinner body. She was a lot of fun in the CR, would highly recommend.

Did you not previously encounter Bianca as reported by you in post #268 (6/19/2013) of this thread? Or was that a different Bianca? Your description (if not the spelling) makes it sound like the same lady, especially the reference to "French-Italian mixed" - I've often noticed Bianca sporting a top emblazoned with an Italian flag.

Did you not previously encounter Bianca as reported by you in post #268 (6/19/2013) of this thread? Or was that a different Bianca? Your description (if not the spelling) makes it sound like the same lady, especially the reference to "French-Italian mixed" - I've often noticed Bianca sporting a top emblazoned with an Italian flag.

Good historical catch! :icon_lol: But I'm pretty sure this isn't the same girl. I described that girl as sort of Asian looking from a distance. This Bianca definitely doesn't look Asian, from a distance or otherwise. Besides, I would've remembered this girl if I had met her before. She also confirmed that this is the first time we've talked, even though she's seen me there several times.

Met up with a couple of cerbites and former cerbites for roast beef Wednesday here (yo, mmad & skinflute!).

My desert here was Biancha, she even called me her desert! :icon_biggrin: She's a spinner ����, 5'4", long-dark-haired French girl. She looks somewhat Asian from a distance, but she isn't, she says she's French-Italian mixed. She kept a very cute trimmed muff runway, which I prefer over fully bald anyways. Incredibly good etiquette in the CR too. Highly recommended.

This must be the post you're referring to. I didn't even spell this Bianca/Biancha in the same way, so it's surprising you caught it.

• Like 1

Well whiteman, I guess I was misled by the whole French/Italian aspect of this seeming coincidence.

In general the descriptions seemed to indicate a similarity and then when one adds the similarity of the name........I suppose I just figured that a French/Italian dancer named Bianca/Biancha from your first post would be the same lady as the one with the French accent and a (very) similar name referenced in your more recent post. And add to that that I've seen the 'recent' Bianca sporting a prominent Italian flag.......not to mention your sense that she has been around for a "long, long time".

I seem to recall the lady you refer to in the first post, especially when you mentioned the fact that she looked somewhat Asian from a distance. I further recall that this dancer often wore her hair in the same kind of long ponytail as the 'recent' Bianca and this has probably added to my mixed-up confusion regarding these identifications.

I seem to recall the lady you refer to in the first post, especially when you mentioned the fact that she looked somewhat Asian from a distance. I further recall that this dancer often wore her hair in the same kind of long ponytail as the 'recent' Bianca and this has probably added to my mixed-up confusion regarding these identifications.

I can't even remember that 2013 Biancha, the description doesn't even ring a bell for me anymore. I'm sure if that Biancha ever came back and saw her again, I'd remember her again, but at the moment, it's a complete blank. :confused:

Been in several times over the past few months and met several cute spinners. Sadly, none of them was as good as that petite blond spinner -- Stella. To bad she's not around. Guess I'll keep looking.

I've always been curious about this place but am a bit wary about the location.

If I pay a visit on a Fri. night or Sat. night, is it safe to park in the area or am I better off taking a cab?

How private is the CR? Is it closed off like at Barb's or is it plain view of everyone?

Been going to the playmate for a couple + decades , never have I had a problem . Haven't driven very often , I do like to indulge when I head out to a bar . When the night is over and outside waiting for a cab , only a lady has ever approached me asking if I wanted to extend my night . This has only happened a couple of times .

Like any strip club/ bar , if you want trouble , you will find it . Just stay cool , enjoy yourself , the ladies and you will be fine .

I've always been curious about this place but am a bit wary about the location.

If I pay a visit on a Fri. night or Sat. night, is it safe to park in the area or am I better off taking a cab?

How private is the CR? Is it closed off like at Barb's or is it plain view of everyone?

I wouldn't go on Sat night, it'll be quite dead. Nobody goes to strip clubs on weekends anymore.

The parking is perfectly fine. Lots of Audis and Bimmers parked nearby, no one touches them.

I use to live on Deschamps/Durocher and never had any dammage done to my vehicule.

And as far as I know, no trouble what so ever at Playmate. I still go from time to time, and still love the place, eventhough new management.

Oh boy, would I love to see Stella back! Please let us know if it's true. Days and times of her schedule would be very much appreciated too.

Thanks!!

Happened to be not too far from downtown Vanier on Monday afternoon (4/4) and took the opportunity to drop into the 'Mate briefly.

Seemed to be a typically slow Monday atmosphere but a few of the regulars were present. Candy seems to be in quite often and she was the first recognized by me today. Then I was quite struck by a dark-haired, fairly curvy lady wearing a 'cut-out' black dress - a really very pretty girl, but did not catch her name. She spent a bit of time chatting with a quite curvy ebony girl I don't think I've seen at the 'Mate before, but then I'm not really a regular there.

Then leggy, busty blonde Vegas emerged from the CR - she was the second dancer I recognized on this occasion.

No sign of Delicious, Bianca, Adora or Morena (Marina?), although I'm told Adora is in most afternoons (perhaps she's on vacation?) and Morena is reputed to be seen many Mon./Wed. afternoons.

• Like 3

has anyone seen mandy lately?

I was in there Thursday afternoon, Mandy was there.

See told me that she had been ill.

Gus