Thanks RR.... I popped in quickly just after lunch yesterday and never noticed her. :(

Adora's usual hours are 12pm to 7pm mon to fri

• Like 1

Many people say that Atelier has the best menu. You should go and try.

Best,

toine

Seems like a great lunch menu, how many dancers on stage usually? :icon_lol:

Place was busy today during lunch time. Lots of patrons and girls.

Food was very good. Roast beef and gravy, pasta, french fries, olives, salad, rice, mashed potatoes. Filling, tasty, nutritious and satisfying meal. On Wednesdays food is free with a beverage which typically costs 6 to 7$.

Playmates is a friendly place. Helpful and friendly staff. Lots of senior patrons during lunch hours.

Girls are friendly too. Caught a few names: Bianca, Delicious, Anastasia, Candy, Kate and about another 15 girls whom I didn't get time to chat with.

Delicious was friendly in the CR just like last time. Had a good, relaxing time with her. Nice girl.

• Like 2

There was a bunch of us there at the Mate today too. About 3 girls came to see us at our table, only got a chance to take good old Ashley to the CR. She was good as usual back there.

The other girl I can remember the name of was Anastasia. A pretty girl with nice curves, wish I could've taken her to the CR too, but had to go. She mentions that she also works in Pigale's on Fridays. Maybe I'll check her out there instead?

Third girl, I've seen before, she's a slight BBW, kinda cute facially, and a lot of fun in the CR, and a lot of fun to talk to in the foreplay. I don't know why I can't remember her name. She's about 5'2", and wearing a red lacey see-thru one-piece today. Anybody remember her name? I think it started with an "M".

Beyond that, there were about two or three other girls that I found really hot, but we didn't get a chance to talk to them.

There was a bunch of us there at the Mate today too. About 3 girls came to see us at our table, only got a chance to take good old Ashley to the CR. She was good as usual back there.

The other girl I can remember the name of was Anastasia. A pretty girl with nice curves, wish I could've taken her to the CR too, but had to go. She mentions that she also works in Pigale's on Fridays. Maybe I'll check her out there instead?

Third girl, I've seen before, she's a slight BBW, kinda cute facially, and a lot of fun in the CR, and a lot of fun to talk to in the foreplay. I don't know why I can't remember her name. She's about 5'2", and wearing a red lacey see-thru one-piece today. Anybody remember her name? I think it started with an "M".

Beyond that, there were about two or three other girls that I found really hot, but we didn't get a chance to talk to them.

Martia maybe? Or Morena? Or Madison?

Anyone know what her typical schedule is? I met her today and wouldnt mind another encounter.

Additional Comments:

I was there Thursday and two average heights brunettes were walking around introducing themselves together. Are they offering duos? Can three fit into a booth? :)

Yes, it seems that Foxy has moved on and got a regular job. Adora is still around and usually works days. The girl Stella referred to in this post is different than the petite one that worked at the mate a couple of years ago. The new Stella is taller and younger and quite a stunner in my opinion.

haven't back to the Mate in a while. Anyone know if Adora is still around? Sweet Turkish gal with huge man-mades.

Yup, definitely still around.

Any idea what happened to the previous Stella -- the petite little spinner -- not the current Stella? Is she still dancing? Any info?

Went in yesterday afternoon. Couple of cute blonds, Jazmine and Jessica were there. Also saw Adora and Karma. Quiet day.

• Like 1

We went in today. I saw a really hot little spinner, mixed-race (mentions Jamaican, Spanish, and English). 5'2", 5'8" with heels. Her name was Alana, she told me. Marvellous in the CR, marvellous on stage too. She also sported the cutest little Charlie Chaplin muff-stache.

• Like 1

Have seen a cute blond named Tanya on stage the last few times in PM during day. She always seems busy so never had a chance to talk to her but she looks great on stage. Did manage to take Sky for a dance. Cute spinner, fantastic ass.

A good afternoon today-all regulars there except for Adora. Had a great time with Delicious, she gets more beautiful with each day. I just love girls with jet black hair.

• Like 2

Hi all

Headed down to Ottawa on my annual visit. While there I like to spend some time hanging out at the 'mate. It is so much better than what we have here and I really like visiting with the ladies.

Saw a new girl there named Jade. Very cute GND looks, all-natural, brunette. Very charming, and easy-going, nice time in the CR. She's a y-oung mother, because she's had kids already, so I guess you'd call her a yummy-mummy.

• Like 1