LL ads for asians

Are all the asian ads for SPs (mainly) and MAs on leo bait and switches? I'm getting extremely skeptical any of them are real. None of the pics are real obviously. I've caught a few of them using photos of well known japanese idol/gravure models. It's fine if their girls are pretty and of the same body type they are showing pics of, but none of them will fess up to what they've actually got. I'm afraid that they'll just take my money and release a gorilla into the wild. I've looked at several places, mainly around bronson and lees, one is near metcalfe. Of the ones I've got on my to try list have mostly all been vetted by members here or on terb. When I asked a couple, they flat out said, no photo requests, come and see for yourself, leave if you don't like it. I'm not driving all the way out to find out they have a bunch of hobgoblins in the pen. Anyone have input?

I have found that the MA ads, independent and spas are 95% fake pics. But having said that I have found that if you know that going in, most times you are pleasantly surprised. 

The Sp ads are for the most part the same, the exception being the Whitebay ads which are mostly always real and if not a very close representation.

If you are not into TOFTT then stick with the recommendations but make sure to report back so everyone else can benefit from your experience. If you do TOFFT then absolutely report as that keeps these boards fresh and informative.

Edited by downbound123
  • Thanks 1

I haven't noticed a lot of fake pics, here at least. Sure, a lot are cleaned up a bit and flatteringly posed, but that's not the same as fake. And the reputable Ottawa spas and indies use the same, real pics everywhere they advertise.

The Asian agencies always used to have a reputation for doing a *lot* of airbrushing on their pics, but that was kinda known by everyone. I assume things haven't changed there.

Also: referring to providers who might not be to your liking as gorillas or hobgoblins is not a good way to introduce yourself to everyone else on the board.

Agree with Phaedrus - the reputable spas in Ottawa use real pics on their websites.

I've never been to an Asian agency - they are renowned for fake pics and bait and switch - so no thanks.