Wake up everyday to warm weather!

Wake up and find out that we are not in a recession.

Wake up and there is no more war or hunger!

Wake up and find out I won $50,000,000 in Lotto MAX! (then I could have Meg EVERYDAY!) haha

(then I could have Meg EVERYDAY!) haha

If you were close by you could anyways :)

on with the thread

if someone invented a curling iron, straightener and blow dryer with a cord that did not get all twisted up.

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to the cup of coffee sitting beside your head!

I would get in on the hair coifed and ready thing too :)

Showered, shaved, coiffed AND not having to use the bathroom.

And, uh, the idea of having Meg or one of our other favorite ladies here smiling back at us sounds reallllly good as well!

income tax was abolished and

gas prices went back to the 80,s'''-we jumped another 7 cents a litre at lunch and

potholes never happen (so i could be biking already)

life were as joyful as Meg. I think the SUN gets too much credit these days. He sits a little high on his horse if you ask me. Way to knock him down a few pegs Meg, show him how's boss. Your cuteness out shines the sun any day.

if... you caught every stupid thing your kid did on video...

87812d1220987670-animated-gif-thread-117789592448ew2.gif

Wake up in the morning with my favorite ladies (Meg is one btw), shower and shave with my favorite ladies (they can shave me), nothing to coif here

and have unplanned fun days every day

RG

"Fun" and "morning" do not belong in the same sentence.

Agreed!

If The Ramones were all still alive and decided to do month straight worth of concerts at the Royal Albert here in Winnipeg.

If the next time I waved my hand and made a subtle suggestion (i.e. the force) it would actually work! "you don't need me to work another double shift, you want me to go drink beer and play music."

If all my sister's student loans ceased to exist and she could concentrate on starting a family without feeling guilty.

Wouldn't it be fun it......

Every day was the perfect day no rain, not to hot, not to cold, just right. If I work up deep in Algonquin Park knowing no phones no one knocking on the door, just peace quiet and views that go one forever.

Guest tr*****e

If the next time I waved my hand and made a subtle suggestion (i.e. the force) it would actually work! "you don't need me to work another double shift, you want me to go drink beer and play music."

Yes! And this being Manitoba, then I could use the Force to turn the flood waters back to North Dakota where they belong! :icon_twisted: Then we could build a hydro dam all along the border and sell the energy to the rest of the world and control the energy economy of the world! :icon_twisted:

"Fun" and "morning" do not belong in the same sentence.

I would have to disagree...

A relentless, rigid and firm "good morning hun" is a great way to start the day ;) And that, even before having your morning coffee!

I would have to disagree...

A relentless, rigid and firm "good morning hun" is a great way to start the day ;) And that, even before having your morning coffee!

Accompanied, of course, by a hearty "breakfast" .... as it is, after all, the most important meal of the day ... :icon_razz:

If everyone loved mornings as much as I do!!!!

If all the snow would melt and it would rain so Regina wouldn't look like something the cat dragged in.. EWWWWWWW

If the twilight books hadn't been written introducing a generation of young girls to the idea that its love if a guy stalks you and breaks into your house to watch you sleep

Posted via Mobile Device

Wouldn't it be nice if:

Winter would finally take a hike and I could go boating instead of snowmobiling

If Ottawa was much closer to Winnipeg/Brandon so I could meet Meg and all of you wonderfull Ottawa ladies of Cerb. I would be broke but happy ... :-D

Better yet wouldn't it be nice if I could win the lottery. Then I could just retire, travel coast to coast and hobby !

Additional Comments:

Edited by LeeRichards

- the election was about issues

- the Leafs really did make the playoff's

- your choice of things to do today is limited to fishing or hobbying

- the MOD makes it mandatory for all CERB ladies to take an annual East Coast Trip