Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I contacted her to see if she travels that’s it we went back and forth she seem very sweet but that’s all I know. Would love some info as well just might have to take a trip to Moncton if she is!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, shyness13 said:

Wow they are thanks for the heads up. That’s terrible why would someone do that.

 

   Because too many men don't verify the pics (even if it takes less than a minute to do) and will pay even if the pics are not even remotely representative of what the real lady look like.

   As long clients allow this to happen , it won't deter or stop some providers and procurers to repeatedly do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

 

   Because too many men don't verify the pics (even if it takes less than a minute to do) and will pay even if the pics are not even remotely representative of what the real lady look like.

   As long clients allow this to happen , it won't deter or stop some providers and procurers to repeatedly do this.

How do you do that? I’m sorry I know nothing after windows 97?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shyness13 said:

How do you do that? I’m sorry I know nothing after windows 97?

This has nothing to do with Windows. 

Save the pic on your hard drive. From there go to Google Image search. Click on the camera icon and "Upload an image".

If you find results from unrelated websites or social media accounts, it should be a solid hint the pic was stolen. There other pic search websites available, but this should give you a good starting point.

Also, if you can't directly contact the lady by phone this should be a huge red flag.

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually in most browsers, in the computer or even on newer smart phones, you can right click an image and do a google image search without having to save it anywhere.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chilzz said:

Actually in most browsers, in the computer or even on newer smart phones, you can right click an image and do a google image search without having to save it anywhere.  

Doesn't matter how it's done. If more did their homework, we would see less of these pointless threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chilzz said:

i was simply pointing out a quicker way to do it.  

And I'm simply saying that typing "how to search image" in Google will give over 14 billion answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right, it was wrong of me to point out the absolutely fastest way to check an image in many situations.  smh.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chilzz said:

You are right, it was wrong of me to point out the absolutely fastest way to check an image in many situations.  smh.  

I use Edge on my desktop and Firefox on my phone and your "way" doesn't work on those. I responded to someone who couldn't even properly identify OS's he was using and gave a simple answer that will work on all browsers and OS. The path he uses to reach the same result is up to him. 

Have a nice day.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont care what anyone says, that might not be her in the photos but it's quite close actually lol. She choses to do this because she wants to hide her identity and thats perfectly fine with me i understand where she is coming from. She's just using the photos from that model since its the closest looking girl to her. And i have seen Edie once and she is almost looking like that bombshell! Very gorgeous girl and super friendly! Please dont hesitate to see her, i have a feeling she will get more positive feedback soon enough!

P.S: And yes she does have curves and boobs that big, they are amazing, she is amazing 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Milflover99 said:

I dont care what anyone says, that might not be her in the photos but it's quite close actually lol. She choses to do this because she wants to hide her identity and thats perfectly fine with me i understand where she is coming from. She's just using the photos from that model since its the closest looking girl to her. And i have seen Edie once and she is almost looking like that bombshell! Very gorgeous girl and super friendly! Please dont hesitate to see her, i have a feeling she will get more positive feedback soon enough!

P.S: And yes she does have curves and boobs that big, they are amazing, she is amazing 😉

  If her excuse is to "hide her identity", it's lame at best. It's so easy to use photo editing apps tp hide the face and other feature.

She's not making herself any favor with those fake pics. No pics with an honest description would be much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Milflover99 said:

I dont care what anyone says, that might not be her in the photos but it's quite close actually lol. She choses to do this because she wants to hide her identity and thats perfectly fine with me i understand where she is coming from. She's just using the photos from that model since its the closest looking girl to her. And i have seen Edie once and she is almost looking like that bombshell! Very gorgeous girl and super friendly! Please dont hesitate to see her, i have a feeling she will get more positive feedback soon enough!

P.S: And yes she does have curves and boobs that big, they are amazing, she is amazing 😉

I have known ladies who were outed and who in fact are still years later dealing with her pictures being posted in places just to cause her grief So I get the reluctance to post pictures.  

For me personally a picture would not be deal breaker ... I have been at this long enough that I have met many ladies from just yellow pages or newspaper ad.  That said I would think not having a picture would have negative impact on potential bookings because having a pic is the norm.

If a reputable lady did not want to post her pic but realized that without a pic her business suffered and she decided to use someone else's picture so that potential clients have a visual reference of what she looks like I would expect:

1. Have the approval to use the picture

2. She would clearly indicate that while the picture is not her it is a good representation of what she looks like

3. That she would explain why she was using someone else's picture. Ie. Safety

While it is true that photo software can be used to hide features that might allow her to be identified and that for many this meets their needs I do respect the right of the lady to not post her picture if that's what she chooses... I just ask that she be honest and transparent about it.

Just my Opinion 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reached out to her before and she said the pictures were indeed her. If she willingly uses someone else pictures and then says they are of her; sorry but that's bait and switch..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...