Discretion....anyone????

The guy is a jerk and not worth a moment of your thoughts. Glad you rose above his level and did not dignify him with a response. There are a lot of idiots out there who really show their stripes when they should just keep quiet.

Hope you have a great weekend and put this unfortunate comment out of your beautiful mind.

This just plain sucks and I cannot believe that someone would stoop so low, this is not high school and we don't talk about our conquests. It's not about who banged who and when any more, some people never grow up.

I have run into my fair share of gentlemen friends from this industry, most always in the airport and never once would I jeopardize their privacy nor they to mine. The fact that this ass did this just makes me sick.

Babes as everyone has shared this is unacceptable. Oh well his lose NOT yours pretty girl :) You do not need clients like that. There will be bad apples you experience from time to time.... just weed through them. When he calls you next you can share your thoughts of what you think about him :)

You know what I hate? When you don't say anything and then think of a clever, scathing comeback hours or days later. There is a word for this, in another language, but I can't think what it is.

Things I would have thought of after the fact and probably not have said at the time:

"Oh, well you're one of those guys, you know, the kind with tiny dicks."

"Yeah, he means "tried to fuck me." It's hard to fuck when your dick won't get hard." Or it's hard to fuck with a dick the size of a gherkin.

"Fucked? That's a laugh. He sat and there cried the whole time."

Or Fucked? That's a laugh. He squirted in his pants before I even touched him.

• Like 1

I would so love to be on the other end of the phone when this dude calls Vanessa back.....priceless. Hopefully he is traumatized for life ha ha. Sorry could not resist. You get what you give right?

You know what I hate? When you don't say anything and then think of a clever, scathing comeback hours or days later. There is a word for this, in another language, but I can't think what it is.

Things I would have thought of after the fact and probably not have said at the time:

"Yeah, he means "tried to fuck me." It's hard to fuck when your dick won't get hard." Or it's hard to fuck with a dick the size of a gherkin.

Lines thought of after the fact...you know, there is even a Seinfeld episode about that...come to think of it, there is a Seinfeld episode about almost every human experience possible

Just thrown in for a bit of humour

RG

Hey Vanessa

I really believe that this moron deserves to be put on a list for the other Ladies so that they don't have to be put through such inappropriate treatment. You ladies deserve respect as you always give it to us gentlemen.

I would be grateful if you ran into me in a public place and saw that I was with friends that you kept our relationship private and not openly come over and give me a hug. It is one thing if we are both alone and we pass on the street, but I would always respect a ladies privacy when we ever meet in public and I do believe that it is understood by real men. not the tiny dick heads that seem to anoy you ladies.

I think if he can't get a top quality date from this group of ladies as his name gets out, then that would be fair justice for being ignorant and rude towards you.

Vanessa what this guy did is totally uncalled for and childish on his part. At no time is such behavior acceptable and he should be blacklisted here on cerb. At the very least all the other SP's should be notified who he is so that they can decide for themselves whether or not to get involved with said individual.

• Like 1

What a complete tool. Which, incidentally, is what he'll be reaching for next time instead of getting to spend time with Vanessa.

I'd say he came out of this with the short end of the stick (yup, pun intended)

Hey Vanessa,

As a bit of grey hair (OK, alot), The following might have some influence on your feelings and outlook.

GUYS, who say these kings of things usually do so to overcome a personal sense of negative self worth, tons of insecurity, lack of self confidence and immatuity in general.

They feel that "puffing up their chest" (at someonme else's expense) in front of what they consider their peers makes them feel proud - like a peacock strutting their feathers in full bloom. The reality is that he is likely so insecure inside that the only way to make himself look good in front & gain acceptance or enhance his own percieved stauts, of what he desperately wants is at your percieved expense. Its not you, just a sad individual with not much going on in his life.

You're hot (inside & out), he knows it and wants to strut himself at your expense in front of others. Please also know that guys know that those who talk about "thier supposed conquests", embellish and embellish alot, usually directly propeoprtionate to the amount of booze in play.

Short message is for get about the jerk and move forward with confidence & enthusisam.

Musings from an older guy who once heard "its a shame youth is wasted on the young"....lol

A guy doesn't have to be a member to be blacklisted here since some ladies advertise in other sites they are allowed to post guys emails or numbers in the bad date section.

Gents he is not a CERB member see Vanessa's comment on page 2 of this thread LOL

Vanessa there's not much I can say as everything this guy is has already been said but you obviously did the right thing by pretending not to see him and by as a consequence to his behaviour chosing not to see him again' date=' a lady like you does not need to deal with men like him.[/b']

A guy doesn't have to be a member to be blacklisted here since some ladies advertise in other sites they are allowed to post guys emails or numbers in the bad date section.

Thanks for the info. sexy Isabella didn't know. Sorry me bad!

This guy was way out of line. This is totally unacceptable and you are right to send him to "no see" land!

i agree with you!!! the nerve!!! :-( .... some people have noooo class. im sorry you had to go thru that..

This is by no means an excuse, and I'm very sorry to see that a guy would do this, but you mentioned he was sitting at the bar ... did he look drunk?

Again, not an excuse but at least an explanation why someone would do and say something so stupid.

Absolutely no class or respect at all. He was a total waste (and that`s being generous). I have a story from the flip side. One day a lady I had met through CERB (but no longer is a member) came into where I worked. I recognized her and breathed a small sign when she walked right past me. But to my surprise, she stopped, turned around and came right over, thanking me for the help I had given her on her purchase. I quickly thanked her but explained that it wasn`t me who had helped (which was the truth). The she looked at me with narrow eyes and asked if I wasn`t the one who had helped her, why did I look familiar. I told her I got that a lot and she left. Either she remembered or she bought it, but it was a touch uncomfortable.

Vanessa, I think you handled the situation beautifully and with the greatest professionalism. Making a great retort is such a temptation--and I love the ones that Berlin came up with!--but probably not the best. A blowhard like that guy is probably making comments about women all the time. His friend has no way of knowing what's true and what's just hot air. And, from now on, this fool won't even be getting warm breath from you!

I tell clients that Samantha doesn't exist off the clock, so it's not possible to run into her by accident! :icon_biggrin:

That was pretty classless on his behalf. This guy is an idiot just trying to make himself look good in front of his friend.

Not correct. This person is out of line.

So it begs another question, So if we were to meet, what do people prefer?

I am the type of person that would wave and say hello how are you. I am sure privacy is warranted on both sides. Anyway I guess it depends who you are with and I am with and where we are meeting, a bar, a bookstore?

I know, I was picking up a lady to drive her home, long story, and I am that type.

Of course out of habit, I walk halfway to met her and waved. She told me after that she did not want the people who dropped her off to see me. Boy did I feel bad.

Another time I was in a grocery store, and just out of habit I said Hi how are you, well let me tell you her husband was not impressed.

Oh well guess I got to start taking mean pills and stop waving at pretty girls.

So lets here what people have to say about bumping into each other!

And whats the best thing to say when your with a significant other!

Hope you do not mind a little side bar in this thread.

Guest ma*be***ag***

I just had to say something here. I agree with everyone, the guy is a jerk, and good on him for showing his colours so you never have to put up with him again.

I am amazed and impressed at the mutual level of support here. SP's and gentlemen discussing this, and providing a level of understanding and agreement that has to feel good for all involved. To outsiders, like myself until recently, I never imagined that there would be this level of caring and commitment between people in this hobby/service/however you want to describe it.

I just wanted to say kudos to all the men and women on here. It is awesome to see. Too bad the rest of the world can't see it.

Additional Comments:

As to what I would say?

If it was just me, and it was just her, I would nod, say hello, and if she started a conversation with me, I'd certainly enjoy that.

If I was with someone, or she was with someone, a discreet nod, or smile, and unless she initiated more, I'd carry on. Then send her an email later telling her that she looked blazing hot... :)

If it was at a bar, and it was just her and just me, I would certainly entertain a conversation. Who wouldn't want to be seen with one of these stunning ladies?

More can be said with a wink and a smile sometimes, than a whole book...

Not correct. This person is out of line.

So it begs another question, So if we were to meet, what do people prefer?

I am the type of person that would wave and say hello how are you. I am sure privacy is warranted on both sides. Anyway I guess it depends who you are with and I am with and where we are meeting, a bar, a bookstore?

I know, I was picking up a lady to drive her home, long story, and I am that type.

Of course out of habit, I walk halfway to met her and waved. She told me after that she did not want the people who dropped her off to see me. Boy did I feel bad.

Another time I was in a grocery store, and just out of habit I said Hi how are you, well let me tell you her husband was not impressed.

Oh well guess I got to start taking mean pills and stop waving at pretty girls.

So lets here what people have to say about bumping into each other!

And whats the best thing to say when your with a significant other!

Hope you do not mind a little side bar in this thread.

The best way is to play it safe by doing nothing.

Just pretend that this person is a stranger to you.

Most people do not say hi to people they do not meet.

If you normally say hi to strangers, then resist the urge to do it if you see me. Even if I appear alone, you do not know who is right around the corner - my sister, my neice, my father, my brother...etc. I do not want to have to explain to them who you are.

Just treat me as if you do not know me, have no business with me, so therefore no need to interact. I will not be offended if you do so, and I will return the same courtesy.

If you are put in a situation where you come face to face with someone, like the guy who works in the store, just carry on as you normally would, without acknowledging anything personal. Consider it your five minutes of acting fame.

That would be my advice.

Enough of this sidebar (Hijacking the thread)

Back to the thread, please...

I was at Home Depot today with hubby shopping and I seen a former client we just smiled at each other and kept on walking :) he he.

And yes I agree with Angela we should go back to the thread. wink wink.

...I would be grateful if you ran into me in a public place and saw that I was with friends that you kept our relationship private and not openly come over and give me a hug...

The guy is a jerk and was totally out of line! It's no way for a guy to talk about a lady, ever!

Maybe some day (in a galaxy far far away...) it will be just as socially acceptable to say "that's my SP" as it is today to say "that's my barber" but until then discretion is a must for both client and SP. As a general rule, if you meet in public just pretend you don't know each other. You never know who either person may be with (friend, coworker, significant other, family, etc). Even just saying hi could put the other in an uncomfortable situation of explaining "who was that?"

• Like 1