Dad Outraged After Family Kicked Off Flight For Body Odor

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/01/25/family-kicked-off-flight-odor-vpx.hln/video/playlists/atv-trending-videos/ 

He's outraged!!! like WTF. He should be ashamed and embarrassed and not even shown his face.  The real reason bud, YOU STINK. And so bad that people don't want to be trapped in an enclosed flying tube with you for hours on end.

Do you think of others around you at all???

Tip, include soap and water in your wash routine, and anti perspirant too

And for clients if a lady can cancel a booking because of stink remember, an airline kicked some passengers off a flight because of it

RG

I agree if your going to see an sp for the love of god shower before you go. or just out in public in general

I think I've sat beside that guy on a flight.  You would be amazed how long you can hold your breath.  😉

As for visiting an SP, it boggles the mind that some clients don't think that hygiene is as important for them to take care of as it is for the SP.

2 hours ago, WildTiger said:

As for visiting an SP, it boggles the mind that some clients don't think that hygiene is as important for them to take care of as it is for the SP.

I'm not that surprised. There are lots of people who think that because they're paying, then they get to do whatever they want. It's pretty common, lots of people are slobs. I had a summer job decades ago in a food court at an amusement park, you very quickly lose any illusions about people. I think that for a lot of people, if they don't have to clean up after themselves, they will go out of their way to make a mess.

On my trip east, I experienced my first stinky client. I couldn’t go through with it, gave him his money back and asked him to leave. The smell stayed in my room for a little while after he was gone. 

I’m glad I don’t take public transit, and I have been lucky on a plan so fair. Fingers crossed.