What is the highlight of your encounter? is it the element of surprise? the anticipation that builds before meeting? the sex? the conversation? or?

For me....It is the element of mental attraction. I have had the opportunity of a life time with some of the conversations that I have been fortunate to share with those I have encountered. What happens after that is always speech-less.

• Like 1

For me, the highlight of the encounter, with the great ladies I have met, as corny or dumb as it sound...the entirety of the encounter, and it unfolds naturally, no script and no expectations

The build-up of excitement (heart just pumping away) waiting for the knock on the door and then meeting in person the lady you have only emailed/texted/talked on the phone too.

The pleasant conversation with a real person, not a two dimensional sex object, but a living breathing person

The lying in bed, kissing and cuddling

Yes, the sex is part of it, but as I discovered, the best encounters I have had have been much much more than about sex.

RG

Guest tr*****e

The highlight for me? Oh the sex is great, sex is Dabomb, but I really live for those rarer moments of complete intimacy where even my parking meter doesn't exist. I loooooove to cuddle and kiss! Mmmmmmmmm...

the anticipation of the encounter that leads to the first kiss.....the kiss that tells more of what is to come.......be it a simple heavy breath kiss on the cheek towrds the ear.....or a sweet lingering kiss on the lips.......or the grab you and be pinned up against the wall and let the heat build........

that is what it is for me

excuse me while I get more kleenex

To me an encounter is more, much more, than sex alone. The intimacy, the passion, the connection of mind and body is a huge stimulant...a high if you will. When I connect with a lady I mean REALLY connect with her the feeling I experience is unlike any drug. A mental connection is imperative, I can not stress this enough. A keen mind and a positive, confident personality is a major turn on for me. Without conversation and the connection it establishes sex is just sex. When intelligence, wit, humour and confidence are introduced sex is no longer just sex, it becomes a passion for mind and body. So yes, to me an encounter is much more than just a penis and a vagina getting together for some fun!

• Like 3

What is the highlight of your encounter? is it the element of surprise? the anticipation that builds before meeting? the sex? the conversation? or?

For me....It is the element of mental attraction. I have had the opportunity of a life time with some of the conversations that I have been fortunate to share with those I have encountered. What happens after that is always speech-less.

I agree completely ... the mental attraction is the most important thing. Out of that comes a feeling of comfort and intimacy, and the rest comes naturally.

I like the term "mental attraction"; that to me was the highlight, if I could only pick one, that I've taken away from my limited experience so far.

The anticipation beforehand is unbelievable though, but to be expected. The mental attraction was an element that I truly never saw coming.

Overall, though, I think the fact that all these elements can combine into one single event is what'll keep me coming back.

How can one understand so well what constitutes an amazing encounter and yet find it so difficult to define? Perhaps it is because what makes it amazing is NOT based solely on one thing or one specific aspect.

A personal connection and comfort level is priority and any intimacy that follows is ever so much enhanced by that. I have loved hearing about the SP's ideas and thoughts and goals and ambitions and plans, and yes it is flattering when they are interested in knowing more about me.

It may sound strange to say this considering what brought me here originally, but I have had encounters where I could have left after having had such good conversation, and been pleased to have spent my time with that person in that way. And in those situations it was a seduction that followed, so with that the entire experience goes to a whole new level.

Prior to an encounter I am always nervous, with a sense of anticipation and not knowing what will evolve adds to a sensual and erotic experience. When I learn to be less nervous then I can see the encounters rising to an even higher degree of personal enjoyment, hopefully for both of us. Her enjoyment and pleasure gives me perhaps even more enjoyment than when she does that for me.

I always leave with questions that I wish I would have (or could have) asked and a desire to know more about the lady as a person and what makes her what she is. I think it is just my enjoyment of learning about people.

So, no short answer Emily. To me, it all about what is in my head, and hers.

I have been very lucky with the quality women that I have met.

Well Emily. Got me thinkin. For me on initial visit I would have to say the anticipation combined with the mental attracton. As the ladies that have met me know I like to build a little connection prior to meeting with someone. If I feel no mental connection / attraction then it probably won't happen. As far as the sex part, of course it could be a highlight because great sex can be just that, but great sex without a mental connection/attraction probably would not get a repeat visit from me. I am personally looking for an experience with a great lady who is personable, intelligent, likes to have fun and laugh and really eventually just be herself. I am there with you to relax and enjoy your company, hopefully you enjoy mine and just let things happen from there.

the very first time you meet someone,the way they communicate with you,the look in their eye anticipation that first kiss,first touch,blouse coming off shirt being removed,legs slowly entwining (bad spelling?) touching,tasting,anticipation,blood pressure rising, knowing already you will return theres no choice,then anticipation meets reality and the slow slide back to reality returns but for how long, remember emily !!

For me it is the possibility of being surprised. People in the day to day presuit of life can be so dreadfully predictable. What I look forward to most is having what I think might happen being turned on it's ear.

That surprise can come from any aspect of an encounter from being greeted at the door to the cool down period afterwards. but I do crave it as much as any other aspect of a meeting.

PIO

In my also limited experiences, I have to say that for me it is the feeling of a good date. The anticipation and knot in the stomach prior to meeting....the first look as the door opens....the first touch.....the conversation.....the teasing....the sharing of a special moment. For me it is all about the intimacy and the respect two people have for one another. When you are lucky enough to make that special connection, the experience is that much more special. Just one guy's humble thoughts.